CHAPTER 4

LOVE IN VAIN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 4

 Eunjung's POV

In these days, I'm so busy in moving fron this club to that club, I even don't have a proper meal. This morning is an exception so that I can visit my mom. Since I came back, I haven't had an official greeting to he. Not because i don't want but beacuse I don't dare. The sour eyes of her made me obsess until now. She is very different from my father, She is a daughter of the famouse gangster so she was forced to join ynderworld. She doesn't want her child to be affected by that world so she has retired since I was born. Now her hobby is that she does chrity work and participate in churchs' activities. Although my parents live in one house, they live separatedly. I know they love each other very much but because some reasons they become distant. Entering her room, I can smell the scent of flowers tht she grows. That's so comfortable!

- You came back,_ My mom appears behind me, which makes me a bit startled.

- MOM!_ When I see my mom, I immediaely embrece her and enjoy her warth.

- Yopu miss me that much? Do you want to go anymore?

- No, of course except from doing business._ I smiled happily._ Whenever I go I'll take you with me.

- What a sweet tongue! You don't need to go any where. just by my side, I'll take care of you well._ She says with full of love 

- Don't worry, I'm fine._ my mom and I just stand like that until I speak up._ Mom

- Uhm?

- I come back to complete my promise. is it ok?

- Absolutely fine. I'm very pleased to know that you remember our promise._ she slowly my hair with teary eyes._ Come and have breakfast with me.

- Yes._ I stay with her until I have to go. Staying with her always makes me released.

 End Eunjung's POV

 Boram's POV

*Telephone*

- Hello, It's me...I know, I'll come tonght...You're lucky that I'm free tonight so I came come there early...OK, see you later. That's a call from my close younger sister and also one of my best friends in this modern city.

Tonight I have  achance to meet them after a long time. We/'re like a real family. I wonder which gifts I should buy?

- Boram, here you are. I'm looking for you all the time._ She is mother Kim-father Kim's wife. Why is she looking for me?

- What's wrong?_ I ask bewilderdly and she hits my hand harshly._ ah!

- You ask me? Do you realy care about your own future? You have to thick!2$%@$_ After being tortuned by her long speaking, I have no idea what  she does mean.

- Mom!...what't the matter? Why have you behaved like this after I came back?

- This girl is really;;;_ She intens to hit me again, i close my eues tightly to prepare but she doesn't hit me, she just shouts loudly._ You're chosen to become unofficial staff in Park Royalty, idiot!_ I'm so shocked to hear the news that I can only be motinlless until she shakes my arm slightly.

- Thay said next monday is your first day.

- Why does everyone know?_ I ask again to make sure what I just heard. In this neighborhood, nothing is secret.

- It's a simple thing. We care about you a lot. Hey! You needn't deliver newspaper anymore, just focus on working for that company.

- Andwae! the salary for unofficial staff isn't enough. I can work  there in financial hour, the other I'll also work ro earn more money. By this way I can send more money to Busan.

- You really know how to make peple feel touched.

- Don't cry, ok? I'm free today so that i van help you wiyj the meal. We can eat together to celebrate me._ I have to distract her before she makes a long chessy speaking. Today is of the best days of my life. Then, tonight I can celebrate with them.

 End Boram'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter