CHAPTER 38

LOVE IN VAIN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 38

Today was the significant day to Jiyeon because she had 24 less than 24 hours to make her parents accept her love. This was what Eunjung's mother asked her to do. She decided to make the first step. She came to see her father since she guessed her mother had helped her last night.

- I think you have realized that your love is so ridiculous, right? It's okay. I understand you have stress, so I'll let you go this time. _ Jiyeon looked at her father with the sad eyes because she knew this time she had to make him down.

- I'm sorry, dad. _ Mr. Park frowned. He was used to controlling everything._ I can lie to my own emotion. I love her. 

- You ... _ His face became red.

- Dad, don't be angry. I don't want to see you sick. _ Jiyeon said with a concerning voice.

- If you care about my health, you won't do this to me. _ Her father's words like knives stabbing Jiyeon's heart, but she controlled her emotion. She worried to the other girl, and she had to persuade her father.

- Dad, do you care about our emotion once? _ Jiyeon started to attack when seeing her father calm down a bit.

- What do you mean?

- You always do what you want or what you like. You biased me the most, and you didn't care about the unnies. It has changed better recently, but I guess everything will be back to the starting line soon if you're just like this.

- Because all of you let me down.

- Then you also let us down, you know? _ Mr. Park got surprised because of Jiyeon's words.  He never saw his little daughter like this. He could felt her sorrow voice. _ This time is also like that. You just care about you. You don't let us have a chance to say anything. I know she didn't have a good background, but she is a good and right person to me.

- Your loves are all stupid. Don't you know how to choose a person?

- Have you ever fallen in love? _ Mr. Park became dark after this kind of question. 

- Out ! Get out. Now! _ Jiyeon didn't want to make her father get heart attack, so she decided to leave after saying these words.

- I hope you understand what I'm trying to say. I love you, dad. I love this family, but I also have my own happiness. It's her. My unnies are also like that. _ After Jiyeon left, Mr.Park was in deep thought.

At a coffee shop

There were two women sat nearby the window without saying any words. After gulping a sip of coffee, one of them started the conversation first.

- I'm sorry for disturbing you, but I hope I don't waste your time. 

- I also hope like that.

- You know that my daughter and your daughter have dated each other

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter