Worried About You

It All Started With A Date

 

Next day morning.

He tried to knock but to no avail. “Is she already home?”

Sungjong didn’t have proper sleep last night. Or did he really sleep?

You were awakened up by the knocks on the door. You’re not feeling well.

Still, you tried to rise up from your bed.

You were taken aback by the voice outside because you knew very well who it is.

“Am I in delusional?”

As you open the door, you fainted. He catches you to refrain from falling on the floor.

*---------------------------------*

As he lay down you on the bed, he felt your body temperature isn’t natural. He feels your forehead with the back of his hand to confirm it.

Concern and worry mixed up on his face the moment he confirmed that you were sick. He carries you and lay you down on your bed.

He went to your kitchen and look for a towel and a basin. He filled it with lukewarm water then came back to where you are.

He soaked the towel with lukewarm water and put it onto your forehead. He also covered you a blanket.

Feeling comfortable, you open your eyes and found Sungjong looking at you.

“How do you feel right now?”

“A little better, thanks.”

“Wait here. I’ll go make soup for you then you have to take some medicine, okay?”

“But, you don’t have to bother.”

“I insist. Just lay down there and take a sleep again, okay? I’ll wake you up once it’s cooked.”

You didn’t protest anymore.

*---------------------------------*

After a few minutes, Sungjong came back with a bowl full of soup, a glass of water and some tablets.

Patiently, he feeds you and helps you take your medicine.

You were so touched with that gesture of his that you couldn’t say a thing but only “Thanks.”

“It’s alright. You need to get some rest now.” He smiled. “As much as I don’t want to leave you but I’m afraid I need to go now. I need to go on a practice with hyungs.” He said in a soft voice.

“I’ll be okay. Thanks again. You may go now.”

Unexpectedly, he goes near you and kiss you on the forehead and says, “Be a good girl and take a rest, okay? Get well soon.”

Then he left you there, stunned.

Few minutes later, you dozed off.

*---------------------------------*

 As you woke up, someone came knocking at your door. It was your cousin, Heejin-unnie.

“Sun Hee-yah, are you feeling better now?”

“I guess so. How did you know I’m sick?” You said as you came back to your bed.

“Sungjong called me and said that I must pay you a visit here.”

“He called you?”

“Yes.” She smiled. “Isn’t he thoughtful?”

You can’t help but smile. You also remember the kiss he gave you on your forehead.

Subconciously, you touched it.

“Does your head hurt?”

“No, unnie, I feel better now.”

“Have you taken some medicine already?” Then she saw a towel on your bed.

You nodded.

“Did you cook this by yourself?” Heejin ask pointing at the bowl on the side table. There’s still some soup left on it.

“Anio. Sungjong did.”

“He really did that for you? Is he the one that gave you the medicine also?”

“Yes and yes.” You smiled at the thought upon remembering it.

Heejin need not to ask any further. She just knew that Sungjong was also the one who put the towel on your forehead.

“Oh, is that so? I should be thanking him then the next time I get the chance to talk with him.”