With Infinite

It All Started With A Date

 

One afternoon.

The crew of “A Date With A Hallyu Star” came to your dorm.

They said that since Infinite boys were busy doing the practice for their performance at Music Bank, Inkigayo, Music Core and other TV guestings, they said that you are to visit Sungjong at their rehearsal. A surprise visit.

After thinking about it for a few minutes, you agreed to do it.

You suggest that you’ll make a lunch for them before you go there.

So you started cooking and after almost an hour, you’re done. You also didn’t forget to give the crew some food you cooked. They commented that it was delicious.

After the staff and crew had their sumptuous meal, you all then decided to go the Infinite’s rehearsal.

Finally, you’re all outside the practice room of Infinite.

“Let’s go.” A crew said.

*---------------------------*

Upon entering, you saw the boys were all busy to the point that they didn’t managed to notice you and the others your with.

“All right, let’s take a break for the meantime.” Sunggyu said. Then he noticed you and said ‘hi’.

The other members also turn their attention to you and greeted you and the staff of the show.

Sungjong, on the other hand, is staring at you. Your eyes met again.

The crew of the show said to the boys that they’re going to film the hardworking Infinite while doing their rehearsal that includes you.

The Infinite members start to come up in front of the camera and introduce themselves in a cheerful way.

“I also brought something to eat for all of you.” You announced.

“Wow!” They said in delight.

Sungjong came up to you and said that he’ll help you prepare the table. Everyone teases both of you.

You felt that your cheeks are turning red.

*-------------------------------*

While eating, Sungyeol suddenly said, “Jongie, why don’t you feed her?” He said while looking at you.

“Anio, I can eat by myself.” You refused. Sungjong who’s just beside you looks at Sungyeol.

“Wae? You don’t want? I’ll go and feed her myself.” Sungyeol grins.

“No, I’ll do it, hyung!” He glares at Sungyeol while the other one is just laughing at him.

Sungjong really did feed you. In between meals, the other Infinite boys keep teasing both of you, while others made themselves busy eating.

“Sun Hee-yah, do you know that it’s Sungjong’s dream to have a girlfriend who can make lunch boxes for him and eat them together?” Dongwoo suddenly said to you. “Right, Hoya?”

“Ne.” Hoya replied then looked at you.

“Hyung!” Sungjong turned his glare to Dongwoo this time.

Then laughters and teasing filled the room.

Soon, everybody was done eating.

Then, someone knocks at the door.

Since Sungjong was near the door, he volunteered to open it and a girl came in.

She seems to look for a familiar person. There, she found it stood up in front of her.

“Jongie-yah!” The girl exclaimed in delight. She hugged him.