A Song With You

It All Started With A Date

“You want me to sing with you?” Sungjong suddenly asked. You didn’t realize that he was already beside you.

“Eh?” This word didn’t even come out from you.

“We can sing together, can't we?” He turns to the audience then on the emcee. The emcee just gesture his shoulder saying, “Go on.”

The audience even agreed to the idea, too.

The song 'Amazing' played. Sungjong, started a few lines. Feeling embarrassed, you started to sing together with him, too.

After a few moments, you didn’t notice that you’re actually enjoying the song already. Sungjong really knows how to keep someone at ease.

People starts noticing both of your voices blended well. Someone from the audience even shout, “Hold her!”

Sungjong suddenly looks at you, as you also look at him. You don’t know if it was just an imagination but you thought you see his forehead wrinkled, you don’t know why. After a few teasing from the audience, he finally held your hand upon singing the last words from the song. Then, he went back to his seat. You can still feel your knees a little of shaking.

But why?

 *---------------------------------------*

 “Wow, that was really daebak!” the emcee exclaimed. “Now may we call on Yoo Seon Joo up the stage again.” After you two, took up the stage together, the voting starts.

Moment of truth.

You just closed your eyes.

“I didn’t want to win, I never had any intention either, but why I suddenly acknowledge it?”

As you open your eyes upon hearing the audience noise, you found your light was on.

“So Kim Sun Hee won this round.” The emcee commented.

“You may now take a seat Kim Sun Hee” he smiled at you then goes on speaking “Now, let’s turn to our last contender for tonight, Jin Ae-Cha. ”

The girl sang 'Fixed Star'. Everybody applauded as soon she finishes her singing.

“Oh, she did really sing great, didn’t she?” emcee asked the audience.

“Ne.” said the audience.

Voting again.

You became more nervous. You already accepted your defeat. But at the back of your mind, you felt some confusion but cannot understand it. You just closed your eyes again.

“Why would I care? I don’t care even I lose this competition. I just need a ticket to watch Super Junior and nothing else that matters.”

*---------------------------------------*

You heard 'Oh’s' from the audience.

You took a peek. “Wae? Is this true?”

Your lights, they were still on, while Ae-Cha’s now off.

She went to you and congratulates you on your winning as she smiled at you.

“Sungjong may we call on you here?”

Sungjong went beside you. Giving you the look saying, “Relax.”

“I’m not tensed, I am just shocked, I guess.” Again, these words didn’t even come out to you.

“So now lovely audience, Kim Sun Hee won tonight. From this day onwards, we well be filming their dates and see how Sungjong and Kim Sun Hee goes along well with each other.”

“And that concludes our show “A Date With A Hallyu Star”!  See you next time.”