How Can I Tell Her?

It All Started With A Date

 

“Sungjong-yah!”

Everyone stops from practicing and stares at Sunggyu yelling at their maknae.

Their leader turned off the player.

“We’ve been doing this particular dance step for almost an hour now, yet you still didn’t get it right!”

“Sorry, hyung.”

“What is exactly happening to you?” Sunggyu continues on asking him but is actually worried. “Are you sick or something?”

“No, I’m fine, hyung. I’ll just go outside.”

Sunggyu was about to say something again but Woohyun stops him then taps his shoulder. “Let him be for now.”

Sungjong kept on walking until he felt exhausted. He was now at the park.

He sat at the bench while staring at the sky full of stars tonight.

And he started spacing out. He didn’t want to think of anything.

*----------------------------*

Woohyun was looking for Sungjong at the moment. It’s getting dark and he hasn’t come back yet which could mean he didn’t have anything for dinner.

Everyone is worried for their maknae so Woohyun volunteered to look for him. And there, he found him at the bench.

“Sungjong-yah..”

He just looks at his hyung but didn’t say anything.

“It’s getting late already and besides you haven’t had your dinner and everyone is so worried about you.”

“Leave me alone for now, Woohyun-hyung. I just want to be alone.”

“Leave you alone? Hah!” He sounded irritated now. “Stop acting childish now and let’s just go home, okay?”

He didn’t bother to move.

“What’s the matter with you?” He hissed.

“And what’s the matter with you, too? I already said I didn’t want to go home yet.”

“Why are you being like this, Sungjong-yah? You’re so different now.”

Sungjong looked away.

*--------------------------*

“Tell me the truth, is it because of Sun Hee?” He sat beside his dongsaeng.

Woohyun stared at him closely then he chuckled.

“What so funny, hyung?”

“Since when did you start liking her?” He asked in a teasing tone.

“Does it matter now? Besides she likes you.”

“Oh, so you were jealous all along?” Then he remembers the scenes at the grocery store where Sungjong keeps on bumping at him.

“Am I that obvious, hyung?”

Woohyun just smiled at him. “Sun Hee likes someone else already. She cannot like me.”

“But you like her?” He wants to know who is that someone that she likes but cannot voice it out.

“For how long are you going to keep that feeling of yours for her?” Woohyun asked instead of answering his question.

“Mollayo..”

“Should I let her know it?” He giggled.

“Andwae!”

“Then you go tell her as soon as possible, okay? Or I might take her away with you if you didn’t.”

Sungjong glared at him.

However, he felt a lot better now than earlier.

“Thanks, hyung..”

“For what?”

“I don’t know, but I just feel like thanking you.” He smiled.

“Aigoo, this kid.” Woohyun shook his hair.

“Aw, hyung! Not my hair!”

Woohyun chuckled.