Caught Off Guard

It All Started With A Date

It was one fine morning.

You, Sungjong and the staff of “A Date With A Hallyu Star” were currently in a water park for filming.

“Hi guys! We’re here at a beautiful water park where me and Sun Hee-yah will have our date here. Hope you guys will enjoy!” Sungjong cheerfully said to the camera. “Sun Hee-yah, say something.”

The camera then goes to you. You just smiled.

“You say something.” He pokes your cheek.

“Yah!” You glared at him then you turn your attention at the camera.

The cameraman can’t help but giggled.

You greet at the front of the cameraman and said that it will be your first time at a water park. “I am happy to see you all rooting for us. Kamsahamnida.”

Then, something caught Sungjong’s attention.

“Look at there.” He said to you pointing at something.

You saw many couples on a love boat.

“You want to try it?” He winks at you.

Before you could say anything, he grabs your hand and brought you there.

You were now riding on a love boat, both of you holding a paddle.

You gazed at him happily doing the paddling.

*------------------------------*

“You missed me?” Sungjong suddenly said when he caught you staring at him.

“Andwae! Why would I miss you anyway?” You hissed.

He just laughed at you then said, “Sun Hee, don’t you know that there’s a saying if a man and a woman ride in a love boat, something great will happen?” he grins as he emphasized the words ‘something great’.

“No, I don’t know about that.” You pouted.

“Don’t do that again.” He giggled.

“Don’t do what?”

“That!”

You still don’t get it.

“That pouting..” He whispers. He’s now less than an inches away from you.

You startled and the next thing you knew, Sungjong was hugging you. Your mind went blank.

“Sun Hee..”

As soon as you gathered your thoughts, he pushed him a little. He let go of you.

“Mianhaeyo. I just did it so you won’t fall out of the boat.”

He was right.

 “But he was wrong, too. I was caught off guard with his gesture a while ago.”

Meanwhile, the staff of the show was just looking at you there.

“It’s as if we’re not here. They totally forgot about us.” Someone from the group said with a smile.