Photo Shoot!

It All Started With A Date

One day while you were filming, the staff brought the both of you to a photo studio somewhere in Seoul.

The place was quite cozy. A staff explains to you that you will be having a photo session for promotional purposes.

Finally, the photographer came.

He both ordered you to go to the studio wall.

He instructed you to get closer with each other and while holding each other’s hands.

“Guys, entwine it, entwine.” He said looking through the angle of his camera. “Now, that’s more I like it!”                               

After that, he also told you that you need to look at each other as if you were both in love. You felt that your cheeks will be turning red any moment from now.

It seemed difficult at first, but being with Sungjong who’s used to the pictorials, gently squeezed your hands telling you to relax.

You became relax a little and the photographer took a shot.

The photographer then said that Sungjong needs to hug your back.

“Like this?” Sungjong asked while he tries to encircle his one hand to you.

“Not like that, aigoo.” The photographer unsatisfied walks in front of you. He took both of Sungjong’s hands and placed them each on your waist. He is now really hugging you from the back.

“Better.” The photographer smiled.

From that position, you could feel Sungjong’s breathing in and out. It gave you the chills.

*--------------------------------------*

You and Sungjong did a lot of poses today.

There were those that he seemed as if he was proposing to you, knelt down while holding a bouquet of roses.

There were also kisses on the cheeks, embracing while facing each other and your hands on his nape while his hands on your waist. Not to mention that you were both just an inch away from each other.

With all of this, you felt something really different but cannot give a name to such a feeling yet.

And you really wondered how you survived that day.

*-----------------------------------*

Night fell.

You were both walking together in silence. No one even utter a single word.

Sungjong, cannot find his words. He was.. uh, what was the right word again?

He almost forgot why you were walking together on the street.

Ah, yes.. After filming earlier, the staff told you that they will be heading off first. Being the man, you cannot let Sun Hee walk alone on the street. She could be in danger, besides it is already past 10pm.

As you passed by a street corner, you both saw a noodle house. You suddenly felt hungry.

“You want to eat?”

You just gave him a nodding smile.

You must admit, you enjoyed his company. But, sometimes get confuse when the two of you gets a little near with each other.

While eating, you observe him quietly. You find it amusing seeing him with his smiles on while eating.

“Don’t stare at me like that.” He grins.

“I’m not! Why would I stare at you anyway?” You denied.

“If you say so.” He said as he shook his shoulders while sipping the noodle soup.