Girl Group And The Missing Bear Mascot

It All Started With A Date

“Wow, you actually won, cousin! Chukahae!” Hearing this from your cousin sounds  more like a something to tease you rather than congratulate you. You’re not wearing the bear costume anymore.

“So where were you all this time, Heejin-unnie?” You said as you started glaring at her.

“I’m on an errand a while ago. Sorry, Sun Hee-yah. You know, someone asked me to buy coffee for them.” She explains. “I didn’t even have the chance to watch you.”

“Who?”

“Heejin-unnie did you already bring us our coffee?” A girl in a group called both of your attention.

“Ah yes, Seohyun. Your coffee are now at your dressing room.” Your cousin smiled at them.

“Thanks, unnie. Sorry we had to ask for your favor earlier about the coffee. We can’t leave just like that because Leader Taeyeon suddenly fainted.” Tiffany apologetically stated.

The girls at the back, Sunny, Yuri, Sooyoung, Hyoyeon, Yoona and Jessica bowed at them. Taeyeon, on the other hand is lying down at the couch. She tries to get up but was stopped by her members.

“Taeyeon-yah, you don’t have to get up. Just get some rest, ok?” Your cousin said. You just patiently stare at them.

Your cousin didn’t forget to introduce you to them. At first, the Girls’ Generation members thought you were also a member of a new girl group, though you’re only wearing a blouse, skinny jeans and sneakers.

*--------------------------------*

“You could pass as their tenth member, Sun Hee-yah.” She smiled widely as soon as you both left and went into a dressing room.

“Don’t compliment me just like that. It’s not as if I forgot about our agreement. Heejin-unnie.”

“I know.. I know that.” She said without looking at you. She seems to be looking for something.

“So, what are we doing here?” you asked as you looked around a not so familiar dressing room.

“Ah, that.. Well, one of my colleagues told me earlier that the costume to be used for their skit for our next program just disappeared. ”

“What costume?” you curiously asked

“A bear costume.”

“A bear costume?!” You repeated.

“Ne, why? Did you happen to see it?”

You grabbed her wrist and you both went to the dressing room you’re in earlier while doing the show, “A Date With A Hallyu Star”.

“You know..” You explained to her about you wearing the bear costume earlier and said you left it there.

“And you actually wore it?” Your cousin asked in an amusing tone.

“Errr, do I have a choice? A crew put it there and said we have to wear those.” Seeing flashbacks from what happened all throughout the contest made you to pause for a while. As you thought of someone, you shook your thoughts right away.

“Okay, okay, so.. Where is the costume now?”

“I left it here, but I wonder why it isn’t even here.” You said pointing at the couch.

*--------------------------------*

Meanwhile..

“Omo, this costume is sooo cute!” Dongwoo laughed his heart out while remembering a girl who wore it earlier. He tries to put on the costume but it does not fit him.

“You’re dating your teddy bear, Jongie!” Sungyeol teased.

The other Infinite members were also laughing.

“Oh, cut it. Return that costume to me. The owner must be looking for it right now, hyung.”

“Dongwoo, stop that already and give it back to Sungjong before his date gets angry at him.” Sunggyu added.

“Sunggyu-hyung!” Sungjong frowns.

Tired laughing, Dongwoo gave back the costume to Sungjong.

As soon as Sungjong gets a hold of the costume, he rushed out and quickly looks for someone.. Kim Sun Hee.