Bathhouse

It All Started With A Date

 

It’s a busy week again for the Infinite group. They have several performances at Music Shows, TV guestings, CF and other activities in their schedule.

And, that means no filming for “A Date With A Hallyu Star” again for the meantime.

Whenever you turn on the TV, you always saw them.

There was once this TV show where the Infinite group was the guest. Each of the boys was paired up with girl group members.

Sungjong’s partner is A Pink’s  Bomi. The two even had a dance showdown. The host commented that they looked like a couple and that Sungjong must call her ‘Jagiya’.

Sungjong replied, “No, I’m a lot prettier than her.”

Then everyone on the show laughed. Bomi, however, keep on calling him ‘Jagiya’ as a joke.

“Jagiya, jagiya.. Psssshhhhh!” You said not knowing that you are already frowning. You saw the teddy bear that Sungjong gave you. “I hate you!” You strangled the poor bear.

*--------------------------------*

Suddenly, you heard someone knocking at your door.

“Is it Sungjong?” You asked to yourself.

“Who’s that?”

“Hey Sun Hee-yah, it’s me Min-unnie.”

Upon hearing it, you opened the door for her.

“Unnie!” You said. “How did you know my place?” You let her in.

“I asked Sungjong.” She smiled.

“I see..”

She looked around. “Your place is nice.”

“Thanks, unnie.”

“Anyway, I came here because I was wondering if you can come with me to a public bathhouse. Since I just came back here recently, I don’t know anyone that much. I only know the Infinite boys but you know, they can’t come with me because they’re busy and they are guys.” She laughed at her words.

“No problem, unnie! It’s started to getting cold recently and you just came right in time.”

“That’s good to know. So, shall we?”

“I’ll go get my things first.”

“Sure, go ahead. I’ll wait for you here.”

*--------------------------------*

Few minutes later, you two both left your dorm and went to the nearest bathhouse.

“Ah, so relaxing! I really miss doing this kind of thing.” Min said in delight.

“Say, is Sungjong and you getting along well?” She asked while her head is rests on the wall of a hot spring. You were both soaked in water.

“Well, I think so.”

“So, how do you find him?”

You just looked at her.

“You know, people always mistook his gender preferences since he likes to dance in girly manners. He even acts as a girl, he does cross-dressing, and even said that he’s prettier than most of the girl group members.” She chuckled.

“Well, on the contrary, I think he’s really a he. Maybe, he was just having fun doing those things.” You commented.

“Oh, so you find him as a man, huh?” She sounded like teasing you now.

“It’s not like that, unnie.” You felt your cheeks getting hot.

She giggled and says, “Then why are you blushing?”

“I’m not!”

But she just keeps on teasing you.