Is He Back?

It All Started With A Date

It was like a long weekend.

Before you start to get bored, you go to your kitchen and found your groceries almost empty.

“I guess I’ll be doing some shopping then.”

You also brought your mp3 player with you so you won’t get jaded along the way.

You arrived at a local market in the busy streets in Seoul.

Your first stop is to buy some snacks and noodles.

While at there, you can’t help but cried, “Maa!”

There are lots of snacks and noodles to choose from. You really had a hard time which in choosing, so you picked a lot, really.

The ahjumma vendor found you amusing.

*--------------------------------------*

You think of your next stop

“What else? Hmm…” You snapped your fingers. “Oh yes, I need to stock up my personal needs!”

As you were about to carry things you bought earlier, you frowned.

“Man, these sure are heavy.” You realized that you had two bags of food items alone. You scratched your head at the thought.

“I guess I’ll do it the next time then.” You said to yourself referring to personal things you need to buy.

While on your way, you saw a food stand selling rice cakes. You beamed and went there.

You really enjoyed eating it, when you suddenly thought of someone.Someone.

You shrugged at the thought. This isn’t the right to be thinking of that someone.

And so, you made yourselves busy eating a lot of rice cakes until your stomach cannot handle it anymore.

*--------------------------------------*

And it started getting dark.

You were about to turn your back when suddenly someone caught your attention. You saw a back of someone you think you knew.

You had second thought, but cannot refuse the idea so you walk towards the man.

“Sungjong-yah?”

The man turns his attention on you. Only to find out, it’s not who you think it would be.

“Ah, mianhae..” You bowed at him while apologizing.

“It’s okay.” He smiled charmingly. “By the way, the name’s Jo Kwon.”

“Jo Kwon? You looked familiar..” You said. “Are you from 2AM?”

He said yes and then someone called him.

“Jo Kwon-yah, you need to get back here now. We’ll be starting the MV shoot in a minute.” A staff came up to him.

“Coming!” He said and then turns to you again. “I need to go. Nice meeting you.”

“Same here. Bye.”

“I thought it was him.”You uttered in disappointment.

*--------------------------------------*

While walking your way home on the street, you saw a man standing in front of your dorm with a paper bag on his other hand while the other one is in his side pocket.

“Who could it be?”

You tried to get a better look at that someone when he looks at you.

“Sungjong!” Your thought screamed.

“Hi, good evening!” He gave you a smile. “We just arrived few hours ago and I thought of paying you a visit tonight, if that’s okay with you?” He continued.

He saw you carrying bags full things. “Let me.”

Before you could respond he took the bags from you. You unlocked the door and he walked right in.

“Where do I place these?”

“Ah, here.” You said as you walked in the kitchen and points at the table.

“What are these?” Curious, he opened it. “Wow, a lot of things to eat!”

You smiled shyly.

“Oh, this one is my favorite!” He said talking about a snack in his hand.

“Really?”

“Yes. Can I have it?”

“Okay.”

“Thanks!” he cheerfully smiled.

Gee, that was one of the sweetest smile you saw at him.

“Anyway, I came to give you this.” He handed you the paper bag.

You opened it and realized it almost look identical with the costume bear you wore before. You didn’t know whether you will frown or smile. Thinking it was rather a thoughtful act, you chose the latter.

“Thanks.”                                                

He looks at you as if he was about to say something. You two gazed at each other. You suddenly felt your cheeks are starting to turn red so you looked away.

“Uhm, Sun Hee-yah, I need to go now. You take a rest now.”

“You know, you need it more than I do.” You chuckled.

He smiled.

“Don’t do that smile again!” You heard your thought screamed.

“Annyeong kyeseyo.” You said before you could think of anything else.

As soon as you closed the door, you took a deep sigh.