What The Hell Are You Doing, Hyung?

It All Started With A Date

 

The two boys noticed that you and Kyung Mi were both few steps behind them, so they went with you to catch up with your steps.

“Were you two talking about us, huh?” it’s Woohyun whose face is less than an inch away from you.

You were dumbfounded for few seconds.

Kyung Mi, on the other hand, clings to Sungjong.

“Omo, you look great together Woohyun-oppa.” She said upon seeing Woohyun’s face so close to yours. “Aren’t they, Sungjong-yah?”

“Ne.” Sungjong said it while he’s looking away.

Woohyun just smiled.

*---------------------------*

Few minutes later, you arrived at a grocery store.

You were picking some snacks, when Woohyun came to you.

“Sun Hee-yah, do you like this one?” He said showing you a pack of biscuits.

“Ye, Woohyun-oppa.  I think it’s delicious.”

“Okay, let’s buy this, too.”

“I think it’s delicious.”Sungjong said to himself who got suddenly pissed off with the situation. “Mwo? Since when did they become that close?”

*-----------------------------*

“Yah!” Woohyun reacted.

Sungjong intentionally bump at Woohyun when he saw that his hyung was trying to put his arms around you. You didn’t seem to notice it though.

“Sungjong-yah!” Kyung Mi called his attention.

“What? Are you saying something?”

“I said, let’s go there and buy some drinks, too.” She points at the beverage section.

Before Sungjong could speak, Kyung Mi was dragging him away.

Meanwhile, you two were still busy picking snacks.

Sungjong, on the other hand, is still observing both of you.

When Woohyun attempts to put his arms to your soldier, you heard someone yelled.

It was Sungjong.

Now, all eyes were on him. He apologizes and said that he just saw a spider on the floor.

You and Woohyun threw a laugh at him.

*-----------------------------*

While paying at the counter, Woohyun became extra attentive to you and Sungjong seems to be sensitive with it. Little did he know, Kyung Mi is observing him, too.

Finally, the four came back at the dance studio. They bought a lot of snacks and drinks and everyone was so pleased.

When Dongwoo takes out a particular pack of biscuits, Woohyun grabbed it.

Dongwoo gave him a questioning look.

“This one is for Sun Hee-yah. Go get your own, Dongwoo-yah.” He sneered.