We Didn't Kiss!

It All Started With A Date

It was the Infinite members in shocked. Nobody dared to speak for a short moment.

You and Sungjong, stood up in an instant.

“Were you two guys kissing already?” Woohyun walk towards them in suspicion.

“Anio, we didn’t! We never did!” You waved your hands in refusal.

“Hyung, yes we did..” Sungjong said with a devilish smile on his face.

“What the hell are you talking about? We didn’t kiss! I.. We..  Just fell accidentally!”

“Oh, so you two kissed already before you start off your official date, huh?” Sungyeol smirked.

Sunggyu gave them a stare, making his eyes look smaller by the act.

“We really didn’t-”

“You don’t have to deny it. They already caught us.” Sungjong smiled widely.

Hoya and Myungsoo giggled while their backs were relaxingly reclined onto the wall near the doorstep.

“I knew it! There’s something really fishy going on!” Dongwoo's gums revealed as he laughs loudly.

You found Sungjong there did nothing but just smile.

“Babo, you say something! Say that it’s just a lie!” You said as if Sungjong can read your mind.

Unfortunately, he didn’t seem to care.

 *------------------------------------*

With your patience went thin, you suddenly bite Sungjong’s arm and stepped on his foot. He dropped the bear costume.

You quickly took it away and went off the room, leaving the Infinite boys inside.

“Grrr, I could kill you Lee Sungjong! I’m going to wring your neck till you can’t breathe!”

You walked away as you ask yourself how Lee Sungjong could say it. You still could not fathom.

“Our lips didn’t even-ahhhhh! You moron!” You shrugged at the thought. You poured out your anger towards the stuffed mascot. Poor bear.

As you thought of getting home, you realized that you need to hand out the bear costume to your cousin first. “But I don’t want to go back there anymore. Not now, at least.”

*------------------------------------------*

You then decided to just leave it at the lobby and told the receptionist there to hand it to your cousin. You also said that you will be heading home first.

As you went home tired, you took off your shoes and lie on the bed. You were about to sleep when you heard your phone ringing.

It was your Heejin-unnie.

“Ye..?” You lazily answered.

“Where are you now Sun Hee-yah? Are you home already?”

“Yes.”

“Wae?”

“What why?”

“Something wrong? Did something bad happen to you?”

Before the idea of what happened earlier occurs to you again, you just simply said “nothing” to her.

“Okay, if you said so.”

You nod as if she was seeing you.

“By the way, I already got the bear costume. It was as if someone tortured him.”

“Nah, it’s just your imagination, unnie. Costumes are all like that after someone wore them.”

“You’re right.” She was about to hang up when she thought of something again. “Yah, Sun Hee-yah. I almost forgot, the staff of our program said that you and Sungjong will be having a film for the first episode by next week. So, you better be ready then! Ja!”

“Kidarisaeyo! Yah!” You only heard a tone. “Aaah, I’m pissed!” You squealed.