I Want To Date My Siwon!

It All Started With A Date

Kkok baro bwa, uneunge shilheoseo geurae.. Naegero wa, utneunge johaseo geurae…”

Still in dreamy mood, you kept hearing those lines in a song.

“What song is that? So cute..” you subconsciously smiled.

“Yah! Get up already!” Heejin nagged you while turning off her mp3 player that she sticked on your ear.

“Wae?” You covered your face with a pillow.

“It’s your first day of filming for ‘A Date With A Hallyu Star’!” Your cousin yelled at you.

You sat up but only your one eye open, only to lie down again. “I want to sleep more…"

“You can’t do that. We already had agreement about this, remember?”

As soon as reality hit you, you get up from your bed.

“Ah, pali-pali! We’ll be late if you don’t hurry up!”

“Coming!” You replied in irritation.

*------------------------------------------*

While in the car..

“Unnie, do I really have to date that guy?” You suddenly asked Heejin.

“Of course, yes! ”

“But this is so… So troublesome, you know!”

“Since when dating a famous guy on the face of the KPOP world became troublesome for you, huh?”

“Because it’s not even Choi Siwon, I’m with…” you pouted.

“Stop that act of yours. That won’t work with me anymore.” She smirked. “So you better be prepare for your date with Sungjong.”

“Aigoo, why do I even have to date a guy like him? He doesn’t even look like a man to me.” You sighed.

“Hey, Sun Hee-yah!”

“Ye?”

Your cousin smiled. “Why do I have this feeling that somehow you’re disturbed with Sungjong’s presence?”

“Where on the earth did you get that ridiculous idea?”

“Nah, why do you seemed so defensive then?”

“It’s just your imagination..” You looked away, pretending that you're busy looking outside of the car.

“Me? Disturbed with him? Unnie must be crazy!”

Along the way, she keeps on bugging you about Sungjong.

*----------------------------------------*

“By the way, unnie, when is Super Junior' concert again?” you changed topic.

“Next month. By that time then, you’re done filming the program.” Your cousin said referring to the dating reality show.

“I still have few months of my classes then it will be over.”

“So when will be the start of your classes again?”

“Two months from now.”

“Oh, good!” She snapped. “Oh yes, I forgot to tell you that from now on, I’ll be working with different production, so that means I can no longer tag along with you.”

You gave her you’re worried look. She just taps your shoulder as a reply.

After a few minutes, you already arrived at a nature’s park.

The program’s staff and crew are all there.

You greeted them, and then your attention goes to someone who greeted you. You’re smile faded in an instant. It was Sungjong in his casual yet refreshing look.