Glad You're There

It All Started With A Date

 

“Hi!” Woohyun greeted you with his smiling eyes.

He still looks so sympathetic even though he’s just wearing a pair of jeans and a shirt covered with a coat.

Woohyun stared at you. “You look gorgeous in that dress.” He compliments you referring to your simple yet classy pink dress.

You can’t help but blushed.

“Shall we?”

“Yes.”

In the theater, a lot of people were inside. It’s a good thing that you were both early so you had your seats at the front.

*--------------------------------*

The show began. It was a romantic comedy musical drama.

You really enjoyed the show and before you knew it, it was over.

“So what do you think about it?”

“I’m not really a fan of theater stuff but, you know, this one is really good!” You beamed at him.

“Jeongmallo?”

“Yes.”

Then, he looks around and saw a familiar face there.

It’s his friend, the one who acted as the main actor of the musical drama. His friend approached both of you.

“Glad you’re here, Woohyun-sunbae! Who is this pretty girl? Your girlfriend?”

“No, she’s a friend of mine. Her name is Kim Sun Hee.”

“Kim Sun Hee? Isn’t that the name of the girl in the reality dating program that Sungjong is with?”

“Yes,it is. And she is.”

“Oh, I see. By the way, the name’s Daniel but you can just call me Niel. Glad to meet you in persona!l” Niel cheerfully said to you.

“Niel is also a member of an idol group called Teen Top.” Woohyun added.

“I gotta go, the others are already calling me to get in the backstage now. Nice meeting you Sun Hee-yah!” He said while waving his hands.

Soon enough, Niel was already out of sight.

*-----------------------------------*

Both of you agreed to have something to eat before going home. Your feet led both of you to a noodle restaurant nearby.

Woohyun gave you again his smiling eyes before eating his noodles.

You smiled back at him.

While eating, you suddenly thought of someone. “We like to eat noodles together, but now where was he?”

You didn’t notice that you look a bit of sad.

“Something’s wrong? You don’t like your food?” Woohyun asked you.

“A-anio. It’s nothing.”

*----------------------------------*

You and Woohyun are now walking towards your dorm.

“I really had a good time tonight, thanks Woohyun-oppa!”

“My pleasure. I’m glad you enjoyed my company.”

“Thanks again.”

“You’re welcome.” He gave you his sweetest smile.

“Take care, oppa.” You said to him while he was walking away.

“Yeah, I will.”

Truly, you enjoyed being with him.

“But why do I still feel some emptiness?”

You felt the cold breeze touches your skin, so you quickly ran inside your dorm.

And, you didn’t even notice a pair of eyes looking at you. The figure then leaves as soon as you went inside.