A Snowy Celebration

It All Started With A Date

 

It's one cold, snowy night

Not minding the bad weather, you dressed up and went to a local grocery store.

You think of baking a cake as a congratulatory gift for Infinite’s won at ‘M Countdown’.

Yesterday while watching the show, Infinite performed fantastically, as usual. They were also nominated for the top spot.

After the last performers took the stage, the emcee finally called all the performers on stage to gather, and then announced who took the top spot for the week.

It’s Infinite!

Every member of the group was emotional. They still could not believe it.

Finally, their hard work has paid off.

The camera shot a view at Sungjong. You saw him bursting in tears.

You actually find it amusing when he cried.

You smiled at the thought while pushing the grocery cart. You picked everything that you will need for the cake.

While paying, your attention was caught by the heavy snow fall outside.

You hurriedly paid at the counter as soon as it’s your turn and went home.

Fortunately, you’re back home safe.

*-------------------------------*

You started baking a cake. A chocolate cake.

The cake looks so enticing after decorating it. You felt so satisfied.

After fixing yourself, you left your dorm and brought the cake with you.

Upon arrival, you saw Infinite’s manager locking the door of Infinite’s dorm.

He saw you and asked, “Are you here for Infinite? Or Sungjong perhaps?”

“Oppa!”

“Just kidding.” He sneered. “Oh, what’s that?”

“I made a cake for them.”

“I see. Unfortunately, they’re not here. They were at Hongdae right now because our CEO is throwing a party as a celebration. I guess you already know what the celebration is all about.”

“I see.” You said in disappointment. “I’ll be going then.”

“You can come with me if you want.”

“If it’s okay with you,hyung.”

“But of course.” He said. “Get in the car quick, the snow is starting again.”

And so, you both arrived at the front a cozy building.

*-------------------------------*

Inside the said building, there were flashes of light. There are lots of people. Some were chatting and some were dancing.

You finally saw Sungjong on the dance floor with a girl whose hands were clung on his neck.

You disliked the sight.

And much to your shock, the girl kissed him on the lips!

You hastily ran away leaving the cake with the manager who was busy talking to someone.

Sungjong pushed away the girl. “You’re drunk already. You didn’t know what you’re doing!”

With that said, Sungjong left her on the dance floor and came back to his seat.

Nobody seems to notice what happened on the dance floor.

“Jongie-yah, what was that?” Woohyun is teasing him.

“Yeah, what was that kissing for?” Sunggyu asked.

“I don’t know, she just kissed me all of a sudden and I don’t know how I would react.”

The Infinite boys kept on teasing him when the manager walks right to them.

“Hyung, you’re finally here!” It’s Myungsoo.

“Is that a cake for us? You bought us a cake, hyung?” Dongwoo asked.

“Well, yes this is a cake. Sun Hee baked it.”

Upon hearing Sun Hee’s name, he became attentive. “She’s here?”

“Not anymore. She already left.” The manager replied.

“But why?” Hoya asked.

“I don’t know actually. I just saw her running away earlier while I was busy talking to someone. She just handed me the cake. ”

“Yah, Sungjong. Could it be that she saw you kissing someone?” Sungyeol whispers to him.

Upon realizing it, Sungjong rushed towards the door. He saw that it was snowing heavily.

“Sun Hee.. ” He sighs with worry registered his face.