The Dreamer And The Beautiful Sleeper

It All Started With A Date

It’s been a week since you and Sungjong started “dating”.

You never imagine that the thing you called stupid will make a wonder for you.

Kkok baro bwa, uneunge shilheoseo geurae…

Naegero wa, utneunge johaseo geurae…

“Ah, those lines again?  They seem very familiar to me.” You said as you listen to the song on the radio. “And that was Infnite’s latest song ‘Be Mine’!”

“Infinite? They’re the one who sang it?” You then searched for it on the internet immediately.

“Omo.. And even Sungjong sang those parts… That’s why..” You thought that Sungjong looks cute while doing his parts on the song.

You tried to mimic him at the mirror.

“Kkok baro bwa, uneunge shilheoseo geurae..” you laughed at yourself upon doing it.

“Only Sungjong can do it better, I guess.” You said as you lay down on your bed and was about to doze off when you heard few knocks from the door.

*--------------------------------------*

“Who is that?”

“It’s me, Sungjong.”

“Omo, he’s here! Ottoke?” You took a paused to relax. “Nah, I shouldn’t be like this!”

You opened the door and saw Sungjong standing there. “Annyeong!”

“Annyeong!” You let him in. You told him to sit on the couch. “What brings you here?”

“Uhm, well you see, the staff at ‘A Date With A Hallyu Star’ said that we will be having our CF for today!” he excitedly said to you.

“Ah, jeongmallo? What time is it then?”

“By two o’ clock this afternoon” he said.

“It’s twelve noon already.” You said as you look at the wall clock. “Can you wait here?”

“Yes.”

“Okay, you wait for me here, I’ll fix myself first.”

*----------------------------------*

After you’re done, you went to where you left Sungjong and found him sleeping there.

“Sungjong-yah. Yah, Sungjong-yah.” You tried to wake him up.

As you attempt to do it again, you attention was caught by his face then, on his lips.

“How can he be as pretty as a girl?” Then you touched his eyelashes.

“Omo, you even have long eyelashes!”

You just stared at him again for a few minutes then finally get back to your senses.

After few tries, he finally woke up. “He’s even cute after waking up.”

“Ah, mianhaeyo. I slept.”

“It’s okay. I made you wait that long anyway.”

“So, shall we go now?”

“Okay.”