What A Pretty Maknae You Are!

It All Started With A Date

 

You were both at the front of beautiful sight of Han River.

“I’ve been dying to tell you this. I know it’s all of a sudden but.. But I have come love you! Saranghae, Sungjong-yah” You said with tears in your eyes.

“I said I love you!” You nagged him.

He kept his silence.

“Say.. Please say something. Don’t you feel the same way, too?”

“I like you as a friend. But-”

“Kuraeyo? All right, I understand.”

He looked away.

You stood up and decided to leave.

He grabbbed your hand.

“Let me go!” You took away his hands to you and you started to run away.

*--------------------------------*

“CUT!”

Everyone in the production applauded.

“You two did a very good job!” The director thumbs up to both of you. “Considering that it’s just your cameo appearance but you gave me an impressive acting. Right, Siwon?”

Siwon smiled in response. “Thank you for guesting at our drama, Poseidon.“

You just looked at Siwon in a dreamy thought.

“Kamsahamnida! Kamsahamnida!” Sungjong said in an extra loud tone then he bows at everyone. He distracts you.

After that, an awkward situation again fills the air.

The director of the “A Date With A Hallyu Star” said that she’s going to treat everyone for a successful guest appearance of you and Sungjong.

She then directs the cast and both of you to get inside the van.

While getting inside the van, you looked for a vacant seat and found the most backseat unoccupied so you sat there. Having a vacant place beside you, Sungjong took a sit there.

Then, silence came in next. Only the cast of the show were making noises there. They were singing Nam Jin’s songs. And they seemed to enjoy it.

*--------------------------------*

While on a trip, you suddenly felt sleepy and without realizing it, you slept at Sungjong’s shoulder. Sungjong, on the other hand, just let you there and smiled.

The director caught a glimpse at Sungjong and you with that gesture. “Ah, these kids never fail to make me smile.”

At the restaurant, everybody had a good meal which was followed by singing at the karaoke.

Each of the cast started to sing, which the others on their seat were clapping.

Let’s hear a song from the Infinite’s maknae, Sungjong!

Then the song started. It’s 4Minute’s Hyunah’s Bubble Pop. A Sungjong’s favorite!

Everyone are laughing their hearts out while watching Sungjong singing and dancing exactly like Hyunah does.

You can’t help but laugh at him, too. He just seems so amusing to you.

Suddenly, the song switched to a ballad. It was I Missed You Already by G.Na.

As soon as Sungjong started singing, everyone was mesmerized by his sweet voice.

Who would have thought that he can pull of that kind of singing?

And you didn’t become an exception. Needless to say, your eyes met again.