The Concert

It All Started With A Date

 

You were waiting outside a big building.

“I wonder why he isn’t here yet.”You looked at her wristwatch.

It’s Super Junior’s big event today, the ‘Super Show’.

Your cousin Heejin finally gave you two pieces of tickets one day upon completing your ‘mission’.

“So what time should we meet?”

“Ah, that. I’m afraid I cannot come with you Sun Hee-yah, I still have some work to do.”

“It’s okay Heejin-unnie. I understand.”

However, you know it feels kind of lonely watching Super Junior concert alone so you tried to call Min instead.

Unfortunately, she can’t come, too. Min said that she’s cramming in training Hyacinth group because the girls are going to debut sooner than it was planned.

You thought of asking Sungjong but erased the idea immediately. “He’s busy with Kyung Mi..”

You wonder how Kyung Mi could go out that often with Sungjong if Hyacinth was that busy.

“I’ll invite Woohyun-oppa then.”

Woohyun agreed to it and you gave the details of when and where was it.

And, so there you are waiting for him.

*----------------------------------*

The show will start soon and you’re starting to get bored when your phone rang.

It’s Woohyun.

He apologized and said that he’ll be late because something urgent came and he’ll explain it later. He also told you that he’ll catch up later so he asked for you to reserve him a seat.

“Okay, I’ll be waiting for you inside, oppa. Be careful on your way here, okay?”

“Sure.”

You decided to go inside now.

Woohyun called you again over the phone asking you where you are exactly.

You told him where you are and then he hang up.

*----------------------------------*

Few minutes later, you saw a silhouette of a man coming towards you wearing something with hood.

“Oh, he’s here already!”

“You just came in time, oppa. The show is about to start now.” You smiled.

He didn’t respond.

“He must be tired.”

*----------------------------------*

“Omo, that was so awesome!” You exclaimed. “What do you think, Woohyun-oppa?”

The concert is now over.

The man beside you grabs your one hand and holds it firmly.

You looked at him as he took off his hood and saw the most unexpected person in front of you.