Good Time With You

It All Started With A Date

At an amusement park.

Sungjong was there for almost an hour waiting for you to arrive.

“Ah, where the hell that girl could be?”

Few minutes have passed and finally you arrived.

“Annyeonghaeseyo!” .You said happily. “Oh, you’re still alone? Where are the others?” You asked referring to the casts of the program.

Instead of answering your question, he gave you an upset look.

“Yah, don’t you know that I’ve been waiting for you here like forever?”

“I’m sorry, I just needed to attend something, you know.” Apologetic, you looked away. You didn’t want to meet his eyes.

“Where have you been?”

“Somewhere, um..”

“Sun Hee-yah!”

“Aigoo, that hurts!” You complained as you hear as if a thunder hit your head.

“Tell me where have you been?”

“Do I need to tell you my whereabouts?” You turned your back from him.

“Well, somehow, yes. Remember we’re a ‘date’ for a month and it’s my responsibility to look after you even I didn’t want to.” He went to your front and held your chin up.

You tried to speak but to no avail. And, he’s still there, not moving a bit, waiting for an answer.

Without you noticing it, a CD case fell from your bag. That’s when you knew that you didn’t properly close your bag because you’re in a hurry earlier.

Sungjong picked it up.

*------------------------------------*

“A Super Junior CD?” He inspected it. “Oh it’s a signed one.”

You didn’t utter any word.

“So you came there first without telling me? That’s why you’re late?”

Actually, you almost forgot that you have a filming today if your cousin didn’t told you yesterday  about the sudden change of schedule. It was supposed to be your free day and a good timing because you had planned to go to Super Junior’s fan signing event today.

“Look, I’m sorry okay?” You reach for the CD. “Give it back to me.” You pouted.

He did.

Suddenly, he became silent.

Then, a couple passed by in front of you.

They were holding hands while the man acting as if he was stealing a kiss from the girl.

“How sweet!” You smiled.

You didn’t notice Sungjong was staring at you.

His phone rang, and he picked it up.

*------------------------------------*

“Guys, we’re sorry that we’re late. We ran into an accident along the way and we had to bring one of the casts to a clinic. I’m afraid the filming for today has to be canceled.”

“It’s okay director. I guess we’ll just go by ourselves then.” He paused for a moment. “Ye.. Ye.. Okay thanks director.. Bye.”

You gave him a look.

Sungjong explained to you what the conversation is all about.

“So, are we going home then?”

“Not yet. You owe me a treat.”

“Wae? Since when did I owe you something?”

“Remember, you made me wait for almost an hour?”

“Oh, okay..” You looked around. “Let’s go there. My treat.” You continued pointing to a colorful noodle house.

Fortunately, he seemed to forget about the argument you two had earlier ago.

You both enjoyed eating delicious noodles, followed by an ice cream for dessert.

After eating, you both decided to go for the rides. You were now both in a ferris wheel.

Seconds later, the ride turns and you can see the sight from up above.

You were delighted by it to the point that you get up from your seat.

Unfortunately, you tripped but Sungjong was that fast that he’s able to caught you with his arms.