Nobody Else

It All Started With A Date

 

One usual day, at the practice studio.

Sunggyu was looking at their maknae for a while now. Today, they got new choreography and he was surprised that Sungjong got it right after just few tries.

Sometimes, he would scold Sungjong when he overdoes the dance steps and whenever he does girl dancing, too. Much to his surprise, their maknae would just apologized and just keep on smiling.

“Did he eat something awful today, Myungsoo-yah?” The leader asked L.

“I don’t know. He seems so cheerful today though.” Myungsoo replied.

All of them were at the corner of the studio taking a break at the moment, while Sungjong keeps on practicing all by himself.

“That’s what I notice about him, too. You think that way, too, right Sungyeol-yah?” It’s Dongwoo.

Sungyeol nodded.

“And oh, look at him! He’s doing that again!” Hoya pointed at Sungjong.

They burst out laughing when they saw Sungjong dancing to their song ‘Be Mine’ but do the choreography ‘Bubble Pop’ of 4Minute’s Hyunah.

*-----------------------------------*

While the boys are having a good time watching their maknae in his hilarious dancing, their manager came in and gathered them all at once at the corner.

He announced that the episode last time where Sungjong and Sun Hee was featured at ‘A Date With A Hallyu Star’ received much love from the viewers. The ratings were high.

He also said that because of that, he got an offer from the show ‘We Got Married’ requesting for Sungjong to be featured with different girl. It may be a TV personality or a celebrity.

“Hyung, why don’t they feature me there? I’ll do it instead.”

“Are you volunteering yourself Woohyun? Is that for real?” He suspiciously asked.

“I’m serious, hyung. You see, I can do better aegyos than Sungjong anyway.” He beamed while acting his throwing hearts aegyo.

“But it’s Sungjong they want.”

“Hyung, just gave it to him. I want to take a rest from those kinds of reality shows for now.”

“Yeah, he wants to take a ‘rest’, hyung. So let him be.” Woohyun grinned at Sungjong as he gives emphasis to the word ‘rest’.

“Rest? Are you tired already, Sungjong-yah?”

“Anio, hyung. I just want to share my limelight to hyungs, so you can give that chance to Woohyun-hyung and to my other hyungs.” He said pointing the other Infinite members.

“Conceited!” The manager hit him on his head jokingly. “Anyway, the offer is just a draft as of now, they’re going to contact me once it’s final.”

“That’s all for now. You guys resume on practicing.” Then the manager left them.

*--------------------------------*

“Will you do it Sungjong-yah?” Woohyun whispers at him.

They’re still both sitting while the others start practicing.

“I don’t know yet, hyung.”

“Sounds like you’re not interested with it.”

“It’s not like that. I’ll go ask Sun Hee-yah first if it’s just okay with her.”

“And what’s Sun Hee-yah got to do with this?” Woohyun looked at him. “Don’t tell me, you and her are already..”

He just grinned so widely.

“I knew it!” Woohyun accidentally said it out loud that the other members keep on asking them.

And so, Sungjong confessed what it is all about.