CF Filming!

It All Started With A Date

You both finally arrived at a restaurant where chicken cuisine is popular at the said place.

Upon entering the restaurant, people inside started to notice both of you. Sungjong finds a seat for both you.

“Omma, look! They’re from ‘A Date With A Hallyu Star!’” A teenager not so far away from them shouted.

“She’s cuter in personal, aigoo..” An ahjumma said.

You smiled at them, so is Sungjong. He even made a heart shape from his hands. Some even walked towards to both of you to took pictures and autograph.

“Infinite hwaiting!” a fan said to Sungjong.

After being crowded, only few people were left there.

Just in time, the director for the chicken CF arrived, along with Kevin of UKISS.

A cameraman for “A Date With A Hallyu Star” asked you. “So what does our lovely couple doing here?”

Sungjong then encircled his arms around you and smiled. You didn’t expect that gesture of him.

“Annyeonghaeseyo!” He waves at the camera. He also took your hand and holds it while he waves your hands. “We’re at a restaurant where chicken is their specialty. We’re doing a CF!, Right, jagiya?”

You were like caught off guard and don’t know how to respond to him. He just gave you the look saying that just go with the flow. And so, you did.

“Right, jagiya?” He repeats.

“Yes, that’s right.”

His one hand is now entwined with yours while the other one is still at your waist.

The director went up to your table and gave you the script for the said CF.

You were both given an hour to memorize your lines and practice it.

As for Kevin, he already memorized it.

*-------------------------------------*

After one hour, the CF starts.

The first scene is at your home. It’s a man-made home nearby the restaurant

This is the scene were you had two suitors, Sungjong and Kevin. Kevin plays the role of a rich suitor while Sungjong is quite an average suitor of yours. One day, both of them came up to you and gave you flowers and others presents. However,  you find those gifts quite ordinary. So the two guys thought of an idea.

Kevin took you to a fancy restaurant while Sungjong took you to a restaurant that has the best tasting and affordable chicken in town. Plus, Sungjong did some aegyo in front of you with a piece of chicken on one of his hands..

From then on, whenever you have special moments, Sungjong always takes you to that chicken restaurant.

The CF ended successfully.

*------------------------------------*

Sungjong told you that he’ll just go to the washroom.

Suddenly, Kevin came up to you and you two had quite a talk.

You felt comfortable with him. Maybe, it’s because he’s funny too, like Sungjong. “But Sungjong is.. Different..”

Seeing it from afar, Sungjong’s eyes narrowed and he went right away to where you are.

“Hi, again!” Kevin said to him.

“Hi there!” He replied.

“I need to go. My group still has a performance outside the city.” Kevin said and then left.

“Annyeong! Take Care!” you said as you waves a hand for him.

As your direction goes to Sungjong, you saw him frowning.

“Something’s wrong?” You asked.

“Nothing.” He looked at you. “Let’s go home. It’s getting late already.”

“Alright.” You didn’t bother to ask him again.