A Disaster!

It All Started With A Date

“Who is our month’s lover boy? Anyone wants to make a guess?” The emcee asked the audience. “You all want a clue?”

“Ne!” the audience said

“I guess, it can’t be helped, right?” He chuckled. “Well then, he’s from a popular KPOP idol group whose singing and dancing is their expertise. Did I mention they have handsome features, too?” He laughed.

“So ladies here at the front, got any idea now?” The emcee faced his microphone to the audience.

“Oh, I can hear someone here says ‘Jaejoong of JYJ’, and from here I can hear ‘Siwon of Super Junior.’ The emcee smiled.

“Minho! Minho of Shinee!”  Someone shouted.

“Kim Hyun Joong of SS501!” And another one.

“Lee Joon of MBLAQ!” And another one, too.

“Unfortunately, none of you guessed it right. So shall I reveal it now?”

“Ne!”

“Alright, our guest for this month, a member of a rising KPOP group who were known for their epic scorpion dance, the group Infinite. And the guest for this month is their maknae, Lee Sungjong!” He cheerfully announced to the audience. “Let’s welcome him with a big hand!”

*---------------------------------------*

The audience applaused as Sungjong finally makes his appearance at the front.

“Annyonghaeseyo, jeh ie irumeun Lee Sungjong imnida.” He said with all smiles on his face then made a heart shape with his hands as an aegyo act.

The audience made noises in delight.

The emcee told him to take a seat at the heart-shaped chair at the corner side of the studio.

“Okay, now we’ll start our first challenge. Just like our previous challenges, a contestant must overcome set of tasks we prepared. For our first challenge, Sungjong must pick five among the contestants, then on second challenge, he must pick three, and lastly, he must finally choose the one that he wants to be a date for a month.” The emcee announces. “Are you okay there, Sungjong-yah?”

He nods.

“Okay, here’s our first challenge. Since our guest tonight loves to do aegyo acts, our ten contestants must do they’re cutest gesture on stage, too. Isn’t that too easy?” He turns to the audience. “Now, let’s call the first contestant, Cho Myungjin!”

The girl did made a heart shaped with her hands and said “Oppa, please take care of me.”

Some did throwing hearts, too, like Woohyun.

Sungjong just smiled at them but feels sort of a bored to some because he thinks that he does a better way of aegyo than those girls.

When it’s finally your turn, you requested for background music without looking at the tonight’s guest.

“I’ll make sure he’ll dislike this.” You said to yourself with a silent devilish smile.

“So what is it?” The emcee asked.

 *------------------------------------------*

“Bad Girl, Good Girl of Miss A, please.” You smiled.

As the music starts, you did a parody dance like Jo Kwon did in some variety shows.

"This is crazy! I’m trying to dance when I really can’t dance.” You talked to yourself as you can’t help but make it crazier intentionally. It’s not even cute, crazy, yes. You also didn’t bother to look at the guest at the seat. You just faced the audience.

With that crazy act of yours, everybody inside the studio burst out laughing. Even the emcee and Sungjong is now laughing, too.

“It reminded me to have a showdown to Jo Kwon-sunbae.” Sungjong thought.

After a few seconds, you noticed that you already made yourself a laughing stock to everyone and felt a sudden embarrassment, so you decided to end it now. Then, made a bow and left hastily.

“Omo, that’s a hilarious one Sun Hee-yah! Anyway, thank you.” The emcee finally took the stage as soon as he held his laughing to a stop.

“Now, it’s time for you to decide Lee Sungjong. Who do you think the ladies that made it into top five?”

“All of them were good, but I really have to choose only five. I’m kinda having a hard time so I need help from our lovely audience.” Sungjong smiled as he asked the audience.

 “That’s really interesting, Sungjong-yah.” The emcee is smiling as he agrees to Sungjong. “So, please help our Sungjong here to pick five ladies for him.”

The audience then shouts the number of their bets.