What A Trouble!

It All Started With A Date

At the contestant’s waiting room, someone knocks then came in. Bows and greetings came next.

“Okay, girls, you probably know where are you, right?” The crew said cheerfully.

“Ne. We’re at Korean National TV’s 'A Date With A Hallyu Star!'” The girls said altogether, excluding you.

“That’s right!” She said. “Anyway, this room is sound proof so any noises outside won’t be heard from here. That makes our guest for this month a surprise.” She continued.

“And also, this room will be locked temporarily and no one isn’t allowed to go outside until her name was called to get into the studio. Your names will be called one by one. Your order of appearance will depends here, so go pick a number now.” The crew said again as she takes out a small bowl with tiny rolled papers in it. She ordered all of you to get one and open it.

“Waaaaa, daebak! I’m first!” The girl on your side exclaimed.

The other girls showed their number to the crew, too.

Looking at the piece of paper you’re holding, you uttered, “I’m the last, eh?”

Now, that makes you really bored.

*------------------------------------------------*

After explaining the other details and instructions to all of you, the crew left.

Everyone was so anxious about what’s going to happen. Some were really excited that they keep blabbering about it.

“Don’t you know that they say that a KPOP group member will be a date for one of us? I heard that he’s from a rising idol group!” A girl exclaimed in excitement.

“Oh, I heard about too! Hopefully, he’ll pick me.” A girl replied in dreamy gesture.

On the corner, there you are, sitting quietly.

You really don’t care about it. You just want to get over with it and go home. But you know that you cannot.

“Aigoo, my Siwon is at stake!” You said to yourself.

Getting bored, you stick your ear at the wall to listen and to know what’s going on outside, but to no avail. You get back to your sit again, frustrated.

*------------------------------------------------*

“Where’s Sungjong? The show is about to start.” A production staff asked to a man standing nearby a dressing room.

“I’ll call him.” He nods and then walked inside of the dressing room.

“Manager-hyung!” Sungjong exclaimed as he plays a small ball on his palm.

“Why are you still sitting there? They’re calling you to come outside now.” He said while looking at the other Infinite members laughing.

“Omo, our Sungjong will finally get a date, yes!” Sungyeol teases him.

Dongwoo laughed louder with Sungyeol’s statement.

“Hyung-manager, why do I have to do this one anyway? I thought I’m not allowed to date anyone?” He said as he glared at Sungyeol and the others.

“Relax, Sungjong-yah. It’s not like you’re going to marry your date right away? Okay?” He chuckled at Sungjong face covered with frown.

“But Sunggyu-hyung, Dongwoo-hyung are a lot more qualified for this, not to mention Woohyun-hyung, Sungyeol-hyung, Myungsoo-hyung and Hoya-hyung, too.”

“Hey, Sungjong-yah, we all agreed to this remember? You lost at Gawibawibo game.”  Hoya interferes as he hears his name.

“You know, our dearest maknae, we love you this much that’s why we want you to have a dating experience, right Myungsoo?” Woohyun said to Myungsoo while trying to control his laughing.

Myungsoo nods then giggled.

“Yeah, right, hyung. It’s as if I don’t know you want a date too. I can tell you want to switch places with me, right?” Sungjong turns to Woohyun with a laugh on his face.

“Alright, stop it already, guys. Sungjong needs to hurry now, right Manager-hyung?” Sunggyu declared as his face plastered with his smiling eyes. The last thing he thinks right now is Sungjong’s backing out. And they need to be professional, no matter the circumstances are. He knows that Sungjong already knew about it. That’s why, Sungjong may seem complaining, but cannot abandon it.

“Quit playing childish and girly in front of your date. Okay?” Sungyeol again.

With that said, everyone can’t help but laugh with it.

“Yah!” Sungjong glared at Sungyeol as he stood up. The manager guided him when finally his name was called by the emcee.