I Hate You!

It All Started With A Date

 

As Infinite released their full MV that features Hyacinth, which is Chung Ae’s group, it garnered a lot of attention.

Netizens said that the girls were like the female version of Infinite because they also dance in synchronization.

Kyung Mi and Sungjong are getting along well lately.

Since they were partners for the MV, they were invited everywhere to perform their parts.

So, that’s how the SungKyung pair started.

There was a time when they’re on a reality show, the emcee asked them to do a love shot. The emcee handed them two glasses with softdrinks in it. They were both hesitant at first, but due to audience persuasion, they did it.

And, you saw the sweetness of those two on screen.

“It’s just a part of their fan service. Nothing else.” You said as you tried to convince yourself.

“Didn’t the two of you also do those when you’re on the dating program?” Her conscience told her.

You shook your head to take away the thoughts.

*----------------------------*

Then, there came another show that featured SungKyung pair again. A talk show.

When Sungjong was asked how he feels about the idea of him pairing up with Kyung Mi, he said that it’s just alright with him. Kyung Mi, beamed in satisfaction.

“How is it going with you and Kim Sun Hee? You guys still doing the ‘A Date With A Hallyu Star’?” The host keeps on asking.

“Sometimes, I wish I didn’t go here.” His thoughts complained.

“Yes. But it’s nearing its end soon. We only have more or less a week.”

“One week. Yes, that’s the only time we have until we said goodbyes.” You sadly said to yourself.

“So what do you feel about it?”

“I don’t know actually. It feels like the time we had was.. Short.” He tried not to sound obvious.

“If you’re going to pick who would you like be your girlfriend, who will it be? Is it Sun Hee or Kyung Mi?”

You turned off the TV right away.

You don’t want to hear his answers anymore. And you don’t why.

You threw your body on the bed and took a deep sigh.

You rolled your body left and right. “Kim Sun Hee, what is exactly happening to you?”

Thoughts just kept on flooding in your mind.

“Oh, I hate this feeling! I hate you! I hate you Sungjong! I really, really hate you!” Your mind shouted.

You saw the teddy bear that he gave you and you grabbed it and started punching the poor stuff toy.

You’re about to throw it on the floor when your phone rings.

*--------------------------------*

“Yoboseyo?”

“Sun Hee-yah, it’s me.”

“Woohyun-oppa! Why did you call?”

“Well, I was just wondering if you’re free today.”

“I am, why?”

“My friend gave me two tickets for their musical drama at the theater. He’s one of the leading actors there. So, I’d like to invite you to come with me, since I don’t have anyone to tag along with me. You know, it’s kinda lonely watching a musical drama alone.”

“What about the members of your group? Don’t they want to come with you?”

“Sunggyu-hyung is out somewhere, while Dongwoo-hyung and Hoya were currently in a TV guesting. Sungyeol is busy with his drama, too. Myungsoo is with manager-hyung. You know, that guy received an offer to act in a drama again.” He said referring to Myungsoo.

“And I guess you already know where Sungjong is, right?” He continued.

“Kuraeyo? Okay.”

“Alright! I’ll pick you up around one o’ clock in the afternoon then.”