In Search For Mr. Bear Costume!

It All Started With A Date

Someone knocks at the door, you both responded in agreement, and then a head pops out from the door.

“Hey, Heejin-noona, what are you doing here? And, who’s that girl with you?” It’s Gikwang of the group Beast. He now totally enters the room.

“Well, this girl here is my cousin, Sun Hee and we’re currently looking for some bear costume.” Heejin explained.

Gikwang smiled at you. “Hi, I’m Gikwang and uhm, you know the group Beast?”

“I already heard of it. I believed you were guys the one who sang ‘Shock’, ‘Beautiful’ and ‘Fiction’?”

“Ah daebak, you know our songs!” He said and clapped in delight.

“I said we’re looking for a bear costume.” Heejin glared at Gikwang. She smells something fishy with his actions.

“Oh, right. Actually, I saw some guys took it. I haven’t got the chance to see their looks though because I was in a hurry earlier.”

“I see, we’ll be going then, ja!.” Your cousin then grabs your arm and head outside.

 *--------------------------------------------*

You both decided to split up into two, heading different directions.

As you make your way in the long hallway, you bumped onto someone.

“Ya!” You said both.

The man dropped something. It’s the bear costume!

“That’s the bear costume I’m looking for!”

“Is it yours?” Sungjong asked.

“Not really, well, I just happened to borrow it and I need to give it back to the owner right away.” You explained.

*----------------------------------------*

“So.. You were the girl earlier? You’re my date?”

You blushed from his last sentence. “May I?” You extend your hands to him.

“Are you asking me to date you now?” Sungjong teases her.

“Eh-eh? What? I’m asking about the bear costume, not dating with you!” You hissed.

He gave you a mocking laugh.

“Are you going to return it to me, or what?” Your voice in an irritated tone.

“Hey, relax. I’m going to return it to you anyway-”

Losing patience, you grabbed it from him.

But Sungjong, on the other hand, is still holding the bear costume tightly.

Because of that, you both fell on the floor, with you on top of him, face to face. Your lips almost touching him.

You were both stunned for a moment.

As you were you’re about to get up, the door opens suddenly!