I Just Love You

It All Started With A Date

You’ve been a quite celebrity yourself, though you didn’t want to take it seriously. You just accept TV guestings and CF activities but not reality shows anymore.

Not because you hate it. Actually, you’ve come to like the idea  but, you already have Sungjong with you so there’s no need to be partnered with anyone anymore.

What Sungjong and you have is a secret for now. However, you two both decide that you’re going to declared it very soon.

And there you are, at the beach to do a tourist spot CF.

The place was really beautiful. The shoreline has white fine sands and a crystal-clear water.

There were also some cottages, food and souvenir stalls.

“Ah, I miss Sungjong already!”

It’s been two days since the group Infinite went to Pattaya Music Festival at Thailand.

The said music festival happens every year where great and popular singers from Asian countries are invited to perform for one spectacular night.

There were lots of KPOP artists that were invited for it.

*------------------------------------*

Few minutes have passed, the director called you saying other casts of the CF already arrived.

Much to your surprise, it was Infinite!

“Sun Hee-yah, you are to film with them this CF, and here’s the script. I’ll be back later.” The director said and turned his attention to Infinite to give the script to them, too.

While practicing the lines together, Sungjong always kept beside you. When the other members are not looking, he’ll hold your hands and put his hands on your waist.

The other members are actually seeing Sungjong and Sun Hee’s sweetness but act normal like they don’t see anything.

After quite some time, the filming starts.

*------------------------------------*

The Infinite members were to act as the tourists at the beach. Then you happened to walked past at them and they were mesmerized with you. They compared your charm to the beautiful beach.

Sungjong was unanimously voted by his hyungs to act as the most love struck among them.

So there, while the sun is setting he confessed his affection to you. He even knelt down.

“Isn’t that scene not in the script?” A staff asked the director referring to Sungjong’s kneeling down.

The director raised his hand as a sign to just let it be.

After few hours, the filming was over.

*------------------------------------*

“So, did you miss me?” Sungjong said who is now hugging you from the back while feeling the smell of your hair.

You were both in a cottage at the moment. You two managed to escape from the others to steal some moments to be with each other.

“I do, but unlike you who seemed to enjoy your trip while you were in Thailand.”

“Something wrong?” He turned you around to make a face to face with you while his hands still on your waist.

“That.. That girl.. You know, the Thai actress seems to be flirting with you.” You said while poking his chest.

“Omo, my girlfriend is jealous!” He grinned.

You just kept your silence at started pouting.

“Are you trying to tease me, huh?”

“What--”

He didn’t let you finish your words and gave you the sweetest kiss you could ever receive.

*------------------------------------*

Meanwhile, Woohyun was looking for both of you.

“Where on earth did those two went?” He said while the Dongwoo is following him from behind.

Woohyun’s attention was suddenly caught by two people in a cottage not so far away. He just smiled from what he saw and quickly made a turn around.

“What? Are we not going there to look for them?” Dongwoo asked him.

“I think I saw them went there.” He answered pointing to the opposite direction of you and Sungjong.

“Really, then let’s go there.” Dongwoo said then he goes ahead with him.

“What a naïve man.” He grins.

He was about to follow Dongwoo when he bumps with someone.

When Woohyun looks at that someone closely, he felt something familiar with the girl.

“Did I see her before?”

“Mianhaeyo!” The girl ran away.

*------------------------------------*

“What made you think that I like Woohyun-oppa?”

“I saw him walked you home one time.” It’s Sungjong.

You remember that day when Woohyun and you went to watch his friend Niel acting in a musical drama at the theater.

“So you were there? Then why didn’t you approach me?”

“I didn’t have the courage then.”

“Then what about the night I saw you kissing a girl when I went to the party that CEO made just for you guys?”

“Oh, that? I didn’t kiss her. She kissed me and I didn’t expect it. She just did all of a sudden.” He looked at you. “So, you saw me then that’s why you walked out that night, huh?"

He just took your hands and entwines it with his.

“One more thing.” You continued.

“What is it?” He said while kissing your hands.

It gave you a tickling sensation.

“I saw you and Kyung Mi hugging each other when I came back after buying something to drink.”

“Forget about it. She was just emotional and I have to console her because I already said that I have someone else here.” He said pointing at his chest.

You felt as if you were drowning with happiness.

“Do you remember the day when we were watching Super Junior concert?”

“How couldn’t I remember? You never let me go.”

He smiled. “That’s why I said that we need to eat first. Because I’m thinking that the food will help me gather all my courage to confess to you.” Then he smiled sweetly while looking at you in the eyes.

“Saranghaeyo, Sun Hee-yah.” He said in almost teary eyes. Then, he cupped your chin.

“Saranghae, Sungjong-yah.” You hugged him tightly.