Who Is She?

It All Started With A Date

 

“Hi guys!” She looked at you. “Hi, you are?” The girl cheerfully smiled at you.

“Sun Hee, Kim Sun Hee.”

“Nice name! By the way, Choi Min! ”

When she asks who you are to Infinite, Woohyun replied, “She’s Sungjong’s ‘date’”

He explained the situation and also pointed out the cameraman and the other crew present at the moment and why they are there. That’s when the time she noticed that there’s really a cameraman behind her. She said “hi”.

“What brings you here, noona?” Myungsoo asked.

“Oh, that? Manager-hyung and CEO called me. They want me to be the choreographer for Woollim’s female trainees.”

“Now that you mentioned it, I remember manager-hyung told us about that. CEO was really planning to train and formed girl groups from our agency, huh?” Sunggyu said.

“Right Sunggyu-yah.”

Everyone had a nice talk with her and became so noisy, except Dongwoo who barely talks. Sungjong also seemed to forget about your presence, too. He was engrossed having a talk with Min.

*-----------------------------*

The girl kept on clinging to Sungjong and the other Infinite members all throughout her visit that day.

 Min is actually nice but you really don’t know why you felt somehow irritated. However, you managed not to show it to anyone.

Your attention was caught by Dongwoo’s facial reaction. He was frowning, and nobody seems to notice it, except you.

“Hey, Dongwoo! You seem so unusually silent now.” Hoya commented.

Being the closest to Dongwoo, Hoya is quiet sensitive when it comes to Dongwoo’s mood.

Min looked at Dongwoo, she paused for a moment but smiled after. Dongwoo just stared at her blankly.

“Noona-Min, while you’re away, do you know I already had many aegyo acts now. I could compete with Sungjong!” Sungyeol stood up and do his cutesy acts.

Well, he actually wants to lighten up the situation.

“Aigoo, I can do that too, Yeollie!” Woohyun said. He also stood up and do his throwing hearts act.

“You are so corny, Woohyun-yah. Your aegyos are only meant for the shows.” Myungsoo chuckled. “Leave that aegyos to our maknae.”

“You’re such a spoiler, L.” Woohyun faked a punch at Myungsoo’s side as a joke.

After few hours, the boys start practicing again.

You and Min, on your seats are watching them. This is the very first time you saw them singing and dancing in actual. Their voices are blending very well and they’re dancing in unison.

That made you admire the group more.

*-----------------------------*

“They’re really great, aren’t they?” Min asked.

“Ye, they’re daebak!”

“You know, back when we’re all trainees, I used to tell them that they’re going to make it big in the future.” Min said referring to the boys’ popularity.

“I see.” You looked at her and found that she’s looking at Dongwoo. Pretending not to notice it, you looked away.

“Something’s weird about those two.”

“So what do you think about him?” Min asked you.

“Who?”

“Sungjong.” She replied.

“Ah, well, he’s nice.. and..”

“I mean, what do you ‘think’ about him.” She smiled.

“I don’t know.” You looked away.

“So how is it going then?” She asked again.

“What do you mean, noona?”

“Your dates. Do you guys already have some sort of skinship?” She says while whispering her last sentence.

“A-anio!” you blurted out as you suddenly recalled what happened last time at the museum.

It came loud that everybody in the room heard you. They came to a stop.

“Don’t mind us. You guys keep on practicing, okay? It’s a girls’ talk only, so don’t meddle with our business. Got it?” Min said to them with a smile.

She winks at you.