Dancing With The Girl Group

It All Started With A Date

 

It’s filming day again and you were told by the cast to visit the Infinite. Without hesitation, you agreed to it.

“Are you missing somebody, Sun Hee?” Her thought asked her.

You were about to knock at the door of Infinite’s dance studio when you heard that it was so loud inside.

The Infinite’s manager opened up the door for you.

Upon entering the practice studio, you saw that the place is quite crowded at the moment.

Aside from the Infinite members, there were also group of girls there.

*---------------------------------*

Everyone didn’t seem to notice you and the crew of the show at first. They were really on concentration. Each of them was partnered for dancing.

The manager explained that the boys and those girls were practicing together for the MV of Infinite’s upcoming song. The girls will be featured there. They were trainees and about to debut a month from now.

Min is also there and those girls were the ones she’s talking about.

You saw her as she danced her way gracefully. She turned around and saw you and the others you’re with. She waves at you and you did the same.

Infinite members and the girls also looked at your direction and Min told them to take a break.

One of the girls there recognized you.

“Hi! You’re Sungjong’s partner at ‘A Date With A Hallyu Star’ right? Kim Sun Hee?”.

“Yes.”

“Oh, nice to meet you! By the way, the name’s Chung Ae, the leader of our group.” She said as she continues to introduce her group members to you one by one.

Eunkyung – the girl in long pink hair

Chae Yeon – the one with the purple shorts and green hair

Sojin – the girl with long and wavy black hair

Hyesun – The tallest girl in the group

Hyun Jung – the one wavy blonde hair.

And lastly, their maknae, Kyung Mi in pigtails and in jeans.

The girls were actually bubbly, friendly and pretty.

Chung Ae even joked if you want to join to their group.

You just gave her a smile.

*-----------------------------------*

Meanwhile, the boys were also busy talking at the corner of the studio.

“Hey, Sungjong-yah, who do you think is more prettier? Kyung Mi or Sun Hee?” Woohyun asked him. Kyung Mi is Sungjong dance partner.

“I’m the most prettiest!” he said it then followed it with a laugh.

Woohyun shrugged his hair.

“Ah, hyung stop it!”

The other members laughed at them.

Chung Ae and the other girls persuaded you to dance with them. You said no but they were really persistent.

You look at Min who was beside the Infinite boys. She just gave you the ‘you-go-with-them’ look.

“Just follow us!” Hyesun winks at you.

*----------------------------------*

As soon as the music starts they automatically danced. You just followed them. Moments later, you didn’t notice that you actually enjoyed dancing with them.

The dance choreography however is somewhat y which made you a bit embarrassed.

The dance came to an end and then everybody applauded.

“I didn’t think that you can also dance well, Sun Hee.” It’s Chung Ae again.

“Kamsahamnida.” You said with a bow.

“So, boys.. What do you think about Sun Hee-yah? She’s quite good, isn’t she?”

The boys all agreed except Sungjong.

Min noticed it. “Sungjong-yah, what about you?”

“Well, she’s good, and..”

“y?” Hoya interferes and then he chuckled.

Sungjong didn’t reply.

“So you think she’s y, huh?” Sungyeol grins.

“Did I say something like that?”

“You don’t have to say it because we knew you think of her that way.” It’s Sunggyu.

Sungjong frowned.

Dongwoo on the other hand, is just quiet and makes himself busy with his phone.

“What are you doing, Dongwoo?” Min asked.

“Nothing much. Just visiting my twitter account.” He replied without looking at her. Then, he took a shot of his photo with Hoya beside him. He uploaded it on his twitter account.