Don't Say It's Over...

You Belong With Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When the shooting wrapped, the 2pm boys went into the dressing room to change.  Minji and all the crew were cleaning up the set.  She couldn’t stop eyeing Wooyoung, thinking whether she should tell him or not about the seon.  Does he know? How come he’s so cool about it when he’s so into her? Should I tell him? Aniya…I’ll call unni first.  No, I’ll talk to unni when I get back.  This is not something I can just talk to her about on the phone. Keurae…let’s pretend nothing happened.

WY: Minji ya! Kang Minji!! You’re hiding something from me aren’t you?

Suddenly Wooyoung appeared behind her and tapped her shoulder.  Minji was taken aback and she nearly dropped the prop that she was carrying.

WY: Uhh? You’re oversensitive today. I saw you eyeing me since just now. Tell oppa…what’s up?

MJ: Aa..aniya oppa.  Nothing…

WY: You know you can’t lie…you are bad at it! Come on…oppa will help you?

MJ: Oppa…kwenchana? Oppa...Do you miss unni? (trying to test the waters)

WY: huh? Na? I’m okay…of course I miss her…she’s my girl.  But something is wrong with my sis here and she’s not telling…

MJ: Oh? Keurae…well of course…oppa, I have to send this to the store…s..see you later..bye! (Minji hurriedly left him, leaving him just like that)

WY: What’s wrong with that girl? Uhh? She left her phone…(took the phone on top of the boxes she was organizing)…Minji ahh!!

But when Minji heard him calling, she ran even faster.

Wooyoung took Minji’s phone and wanted to put it in his pocket to give it to her later. But when he looked at it…

WY: Uh? She didn’t lock…

Wooyoung immediately saw the picture Minji had been staring at all this while. He saw Seyoung in the dress that she was wearing in the morning in her selfie to him.  She was facing sideways, but there was a man in a suit holding her arm.  She was turning towards him, touching his arm aswell.  Is she smiling? He couldn't see clearly. Wooyoung suddenly felt dizzy…What’s going on? Who is this? I thought she’s meeting the mother…She lied to me? Wooyoung quickly ran out looking for Minji.

When he got hold of her, Minji was shocked to see him holding her phone.

WY: What’s going on Minji? Is this what you’re not telling oppa? Where did you get this?

MJ: Oppa…you saw that?

WY: Where did you GET IT? (Wooyoung was starting to become impatient)

MJ: Oppa…Minho…at the hotel (she couldn’t speak coherently)…

WY: Minho? Keurae… I’m sorry for raising my voice. Can you call Minho now, I want to talk to him…

Minji dialed Minho’s number and Wooyoung spoke to him. Minho told him everything he saw.

WY: So..you’re telling me she was there for a ‘seon’?  Are you sure there was no elderly woman with them? Just the both of them…

MH: Hyungg…yes, only the two of them, but…

WY: Keurae…I got it…(can't bear to hear anymore)

MH: Hyungg…you’re not supposed to ask me about this…call Se noona. 

Wooyoung couldn’t hear anything anymore.  The word ‘seon’ kept ringing in his ears. If I called her, would she tell me the truth?   She knows how much I hate lies…how betrayed I would feel. Park Seyoung…I trusted you…

                        

💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔

 

Earlier that day…

Seyoung slowly entered the VIP dining room.  She saw a man standing there facing the window.

SY: Uhh? Looks like I entered the wrong room.  Please excuse me…(slowly turned around to leave)

JW: Seyoung ahh…

SY: (turned around…shocked)…

She couldn’t believe her eyes.  Hwan was standing right in front of her.  He looked just the way she remembered him. Tall, slightly dark-skinned and handsome.  He was wearing a dark blue suit.  He looked like he had lost some weight, but it actually made him look taller than she remembered him to be.

JH: Park Seyoung…you’re here

SY: But why? Why are YOU here? You’re not supposed to be here…(panicked, about to leave)

JH: Wait…Seyoung ahh…wait.  Sit down, please…let’s talk.

SY: Let’s talk on the phone, not here…oppa…I have to go.  I can’t be here…this looks like..(couldn’t finish her sentence)

JH: Seyoung ah…

SY: This is wrong…people might think we’re here together…

JH: Omma didn’t tell you? She said you agreed to come today…

SY: Why would I? (felt like crying)…she said I’m here to meet her…why did she do this?

JH: Is this so bad? I wanted to see you so much…I missed you…

SY: Oppa don’t say that…now that I’m here I need to set things straight.  Let’s not do this anymore.  There’s no more us. 

JH: But Seyoung ahh…omma wants us to be together now. That’s why she’s doing this…it’s okay now…

SY: It’s not okay for me…this is now what I want…

JH: I still…I still love you…I can’t be with anyone else (looked hurt)

SY: Oppa…what are you saying?

JH: Don’t hate me…I have tried. For three years, I have tried to let you go.   But when I came back, it was as though I never left…you’re still here, deep in my heart…

SY: Oppa…don't do this

JH: Can’t you come back? Come back to me…or at least give it another chance…

SY: I can’t oppa...please understand….

JH: Why not? We’re both single…I didn’t want to contact you while you were on that marriage program…but now you’re single again…is it still too soon?

SY: Yes…I mean…No!…it’s not that.

JH: I’m not forcing you to take me…let’s just try…I knew you didn’t want to let me go then.  It was not what you wanted.  Omma told me…

SY: Yes, but it’s all in the past now…I don’t feel the same way anymore…No…I can’t be here, I have to go…lets settle this through the phone. I need to leave right now …

Seyoung turned and left the room hurriedly.  She put her shades on and started walking out…Hwan ran after her.  At the lobby, next to the elevator, he grabbed her arm and Seyoung turned.

SY: Oppa don’t do this…people are watching…jebal

She tried to quietly push away his arm, desperately wanting to break free.  She was feigning a smile and  nervously looking around. Relieved that no guests were there, she looked him straight in the eye and said..

SY: Oppa..I need you to let go of my arm now.  I mean it…

JH: (letting her arm go)…I’m sorry…I just…I don’t know when I can see you again……ahhh…this is so not me!

SY: I understand oppa…it’s okay. But right now…I have to go. We can talk through the phone.  Putakhaeyo…(still looking into his eyes)<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter