Reach Out For Me...

You Belong With Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was opening night of her play. After months of training and practice, the day finally came. The hall was full of audience and the play started. She put her heart and soul into the performance...and in the end when Juliet died, the audience was in tears...The play ended successfully...

After the play ended, Seyoung and Wilson were both interviewed by the press. They were asked about their preparation for the play and their expectations...

Seyoung answered a few questions and took pictures with the rest of the crew. After around 10 pm, Wilson sent her home and she went right up. After showering and calling her auntie...she was making coffee for herself.  Her heart felt heavy these past few days and she didn't know why...She decided to call her mother...

SY: Omma...

OM: Seyoungie...how are you?

SY: Did you see the photos I sent you?

OM: Of course...my daughter is so pretty...chukahae uri ttal...I'm proud of you...

SY: Omma...My course is over...I will hang around here for a couple of weeks and try to find something else to do...

OM: Why don't you come back?

SY: Not yet omma...soon. I'm giving it a bit more time...but omma, I'm not so confident anymore...

OM: Seyoung ahhh...you said you trusted him

SY: I don't know how I feel anymore...every day...my faith starts to wither...I just...you know Hana is so beautiful...what man would reject her?

OM: Wooyoung...he will reject her. Seyoung ahh...he is still trying...

SY: Is he? Then why does my heart feel heavy? I don't know why I cry these days...the tears just seem to flow..

OM: Daughter...You have to...uh! Hang on Seyoungie...there's an incoming call from Wooyoung...I'll just tell him to call me later...wait a while...

SY: No omma...I will call you later...

There was a beep sound of her mother switching callers and then there was silence...

SY: Omma...I'll call you later...just take the call...

WY: Se...Seyoungie?

SY: (Shocked...didn't know what to do)

WY: Seyoung ahh...say something...

SY: (Seyoung just held her phone...tears started streaming down her face...she missed his voice so much.)

WY: Seyoung ahh...I...I'm sorry....I disappointed you...

Seyoung was still quiet. Words couldn't come out of ...

WY: Don't cry baby...

Then the line was cut off...

OM: Seyoungie mian...ahhh I'm still not used to switching caller...

SY: Omma...he said he's sorry...what does it mean?

OM: Omo! Seyoung ahhh...are you okay?

SY: I'm ...not sure...I'm going to hang up now omma...I want to rest.

OM: Keurae... Seyoung ahh...just rest and don't worry. I will try to talk to him.

SY: I'll be fine...

Seyoung ended the call and buried her face in her pillow. What are you sorry for Wooyoung aah? Can't you come already? Should I stop waiting?...Missing him and hearing his voice made her weak...Wooyoung ahhh...ppalli wa..., she called out to him. She lay on her bed still clutching her phone.

 

💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔 

 

Wooyoung was stunned when he heard Seyoung's voice. He felt his heart beating faster and he had to struggle for words...but he couldn't finish what he said...He lay on his bed and recalled what happened the week before when Hana came to his apartment.

She was all over him and he didn't stop her. He just closed his eyes and chanted Seyoung's name in his mind. Suddenly he felt Hana stopping...he opened his eyes to see her getting dressed and hurriedly leaving him. It's been a week and he couldn't contact her. Arghhh!! Has she given up? Did it work?  He had been wondering....

Until today...today, he received a text from Hana before rushing to  call Seyoung's mother...

Oppa...I'm not going to stop hoping for you to come back...although I hate her, I can't keep only a shell of you with me. I want my Woo oppa back...I don't want her boyfriend. When you leave her...come back to me oppa. I will keep on waiting...

It worked! Sort of...She gave me up...Seyoung ahhh....I can go to you now. He wanted to tell Seyoung that and run to her. But Seyoung crying over the phone panicked him. He didn't get the chance to tell her anything. His rest days are still two days away...Now he knew where she was. Her mother told him. He couldn't wait and searched online and saw her photos on the University's Bulletin. She was Juliet for her play. Diane Park...Diane....Wooyoung was smiling. My Diane, that's my girl...I'm coming baby. Hang on for a while...I'll make this all up to you...He couldn't calm his heart. The thought of seeing her again was bittersweet for him...God...I miss you...

                                                                                                      
💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙

 

That weekend, Seyoung was scanning through the books at a local bookshop. It was her weekend routine...just hanging out and reading. Sometimes Wilson and her classmates would join her...but reading time was most of the time her alone time. 

She finally decided on two books and went ahead and purchased them. Next stop...let's buy some ground coffee...She came out of the shop and was trying to cross the street. Today she was wearing a denim mini skirt with a V-neck top, her varsity jacket, and her favourite sneakers. Her hair was long below shoulder length, slightly weavy.

She stood at the roadside, trying to cross the street. As she was about to step down from the pavement, someone pulled her back on it and hugged her shoulders. She was stunned and speechless. She wanted to struggle loose but she noticed his familiar scent.

WY: Do you have any idea how long I've been searching for you?

SY: Wo...Wooyoungie? You came...

She wanted to turn but he wouldn't let her. She held his arm that was around her shoulder and raised her left hand to touch his hair. Wooyoung buried his face at her neck and remained still...She felt his warm breath on her shoulder...

SY: Wooyoung ahh...(touching his hair)...let me look at you...

WY: (shaking his head and holding her tighter)....I'm a mess...I miss you so much....

SY: Me too...(she couldn't contain her tears)...I thought you were not going to come for me...Wooyoung ahh...

Wooyoung turned her to face him and hugged her close. 'That's not possible', he whispered.  She circled her arms around his waist and held him tightly.  After a long while...they finally looked at each other, he was wiping her tears.

WY: You...always cry... (finally smiling)...

SY: I can't believe you're here...(wiping her tears)

WY: You look beautiful...(touching her long hair)

SY: Why are you so thin? (worried)

WY: I've been missing you. Waiting for you to give me food and lots and lots of love....(aegyo)

SY: Arasso, I will give you both...lots of them.

WY: Promise?

SY: I promise...is this all you brought? (Pointing to his knapsack and a one-nighter...)

WY: Yep...where do you stay? With your aunty?

SY: No...on my own...

WY: (Happy)Let's go...(taking her hand)

SY: Wait...hang on...I need to get some stuff for dinner...remember...lots of food?

WY: Okay...

SY: Let's cross the street...

After buying some groceries, Seyoung brought him to her little apartment. Once inside, Wooyoung took off his jacket and hers.

SY: Come on in. I'll just put these away in the kitchen. (She hurriedly went to the kitchen, washing and arranging the stuff into the fridge and the kitchen counter.)

WY: Seyoung ahh...

SY: Ohhhh...

WY: Come and sit here (he was already at the sofa)

SY: Chamkkan...let me finish this first...

Before she could finish cleaning the clams and fish, Wooyoung was already back-hugging her. He circled his arms around her waist and pulled her close to him.

WY: What are you doing? Do you need any help?...(Trying to remain calm)

SY: Uh...Wooyoung ahh...don't come too close...I smell like clams and fish right now...

WY: Mmm? Yes you do baby...(chuckling...inhaling at her hair)

SY: Wooyoung ahh...wait! Let me shower...

She was trying to break free but he wouldn't budge.

SY: Now you're going to get the smell all over you...

WY: I'll just shower then...it's not a problem...

SY: (She finally gave up and leaned her body on him)...but I want to smell good for you...

WY: Mmmmmmm....(not concentrating)

SY: Keundae Wooyoung ahh...can I ask you something?

WY: Of course...

SY: How did you do it? Hana...

WY: You're curious about that?

SY: Mmmm...is it okay? For me to know...

WY: What exactly do you want to know? Just ask me baby...you have the right to know...

SY: I do? I just want to know what made her decide to give you up...

Wooyoung told her exactly what happened. She turned around to face him.

SY: You kissed? She was on our bed in your apartment? She...she took her clo..clothes off?

WY: Yes...but... (she said 'our bed', didn't she?)

SY: Wooyoung ahhh...(she felt a pang of jealousy and her imagination started running wild) She...she tried to sleep with you?

WY: She did...but

Seyoung moved herself away from him.

WY: Wait...Where are you going?

SY: Mwoya? (Covering her face with her palms)...She did all those things to you and you just let her? Did you really have to let it go that far?

WY: Park Seyoung...(his tone serious, he reached out to her)

Seyoung took a step back.

SY: I mean...it took months for us to get intimate like that...but in one night you...

WY: (silent)...because it didn't mean anything to me...I wanted it to end as fast as I could...I wanted to come for you already.. please understand...

SY: I'm sorry...I knew it was going to happen...but I didn't realize...I just need some time...I don't know what I'm feeling right now...let me go shower first...(rambling coz she was upset)

WY: You said you wanted to know....(regretting)

Seyoung went into her bathroom and showered. She came out in short pants and an oversized shirt. It was an off-shoulder shirt so he could see her bra strap and her y collarbone. And her long legs...he couldn't look away. She had washed her hair and it was wet. She towel dried it before using the hair dryer. Wooyoung was just looking at her...didn't know what to do. All he wanted was to kiss her and hold her, but it suddenly became difficult.Ahhh! I shoud've been more careful talking about Hana. What girl would be okay with that? Looking at Seyoung, his heart was aching for her.

WY: Baby...are you okay?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter