Seyoung's Heart...♡

You Belong With Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2 years and 3 months later.

Wooyoung looked at his short hair and sighed. After greeting fans who welcomed him home last weekend and spending some time with his parents, he was finally home. He looked around his apartment...just the way he left it. He turned to look at the wall mirror again.

MJ: Oppa...here are your mails...the ones below are from the year before...so...

Minji carried 3 boxes of his personal mails and put them in front of him.

WY: Komawo kiddo...

MJ: Molla...(pouting)

WY: Heyy...what kind of a greeting is that?

MJ: Don't get me started....so...are you happy now?

WY: Well...I'm not sad...

MJ: Keuraeyo...good for you...I've asked ahjumma to change the bedsheet and covers. We have also changed the positions of the bed and sofabed like you wanted...I wonder what's the hurry in doing that? We could just do it this Saturday...

WY: Huh? I just...it's been that way too long, that's all..

MJ: Right...if you say so...I'm going...my job here is done. (Obviously not happy with him...who are you trying to fool oppa? Tcch!)

After showering, Wooyoung was checking news online. There were a few articles on Seyoung's new drama. She is doing well, as expected. He smiled and drank his coffee.

WY: This is how you should be...I did right...(convincing himself)

 

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

 

He had a schedule later that night with the boys. Their charity concert...this time they are going to cheer handicapped children in a small scale concert.

Once he arrived there with the boys, they did their rehearsal on stage. It was small...so a lot of adjustments to the routine were made.

JK: Wooyoung ahh...you are sure on fire...

WY: (Laughing)...it's been a while...I miss dancing...

CS: Going for your military duty must've been the right choice...

KH: ...for the wrong reasons...(smirking at Wooyoung)

MJ: Oppas...come down...it's time to meet the vips. They are here....

The 2pm members towed in line with other artists...they shook hands with all the vips...and Wooyoung was surprised to see Hwan there again. They shook hands...

HW: Wooyoung ssi? We meet again....this is like dejavu..(smiling)

WY: (uncomfortable)...Annyeonghaseyo...

HW: This must be fate...aren't you going to congratulate me?

WY: Huh? Are you celebrating something?

HW: You don't know? I'm finally getting married...it was in the news...ohhh...you just got back, right?

WY: Married? (Wooyoung's heart was thumping fast...he is getting married? Could it be...?  He tried hard to calm his heart)

HW: Yes...married! Amazing isn't it? I'm thankful to Seyoungie. I'll send you an invitation...since...we are connected. It's a very private affair...my wife-to-be...she values privacy...(smiling and giving a knowing wink to him)

Wooyoung gripped his knuckles...he felt a pang of jealousy and wanted to punch Hwan there and then. Future wife? With whose permission? Suddenly he remembered that he was no longer Seyoung's boyfriend. His grip loosened...

WY: Co...congratulations....

Once Hwan left, he checked the internet for news. He saw the headlines...

Lohas Second Generation Successor to Marry College Hoobae.  It will be a low key private event...

Young CEO Lee Ji Hwan to Wed College Junior in a Private Wedding...

'She Was There All Along', CEO Lee on his Future Bride...

WY: What? Next week?

Wooyoung's heart sank. Jang Wooyoung! You left her...what did you expect her to do? Wait for you? 

WY: No...but I didn't expect her to get married so soon...

KH: You're thinking out loud...just sayin...

WY: Ah mian...(disoriented)

KH: You thought she'd be single forever? Pining for you? I didn't know you were a hopeless romantic...

WY: Hyunggg...

KH: You said you won't regret...

WY: I...I...

CS: Oh! Seyoung ssi! Seyoung ssi! Yeogiyo!

Chansung spotted Seyoung from backstage and waved to her....Junho saw her and did the same...motioning her to come to them. There were children all around her and she could barely wave back.

Wooyoung's mouth almost fell open.

WY: I can't be here...(panicked...trying to hide)

KH: Why not? What are you afraid of?...just shake her hand and greet her...

WY: You don't understand...I can't see her. Why is she here? (anxious...my heart is not ready for this)

KH: Of course she's here. Her fiancee is here...

JK: Ohmaigad...look at Seyoung ssi...she's so pretty...

KH: Bride-to-be always has this glow about them...(rubbing it in)

Wooyoung turned around and saw her approaching. His heart was beating uncontrollably. She was just in a casual attire...skinny jeans, white sneakers and white top exposing a hint of her cleavage. She wore a blue jacket to complete her look. Her hair, already long, was in light shade of brown. She was smiling and shaking everyone's hands.

SY: Junho ssi...Chansung ssi...we meet again (shaking their hands)...you are looking really cool...

CS: Annyeonghaseyo...you are looking great Seyoung ssi...

JH: Yes...I could hardly recognise you...

SY: Komawoyo...

JK: Annyeonghaseyo...I'm Jun K and this is Nichkhun...Taecyon has filming right now...finally we get to meet you in person...

SY: Ne...annyeonghaseyo...I'm a fan. I have always wanted to meet you...

KH: Ahhh...komawoyo....

Wooyoung tried to look away...but Seyoung came and approach him anyway. 

SY: Sweetheart...

Wooyoung turned and almost answered 'yes', only to find her talking to a little girl who was tugging at her coat. She bent down and softly asked the girl to wait for her back stage. Then she turned to Wooyoung again...

SY: Annyeonghaseyo Wooyoung ssi...you have worked hard...

She smiled and slid her hand from his elbow downwards before holding his hand for a handshake. Wooyoung felt tingling all over his body. Why are you so affected by her? You're stronger than this!

WY:Uh...annyeonghaseyo...congratulation...I just heard (Urghhh...why did I say that?)

SY: Hmm? (stopped on her track...then remembered)...oh...komawoyo...jongmal komawoyo...

And just like that, she moved on and disappeared into the crowd...

Khun leaned towards Wooyoung...

KH: PA...BO...don't stare at her like that...people will notice.

WY: (realised what he was doing and turned his gaze...he felt his palm...remembering her handshake)

KH: Looks like your plans worked. She's doing great...she's acting again, doing charity work, marrying a chaebol...I gotta give it to you...your sacrifice was worth it! Here I thought you might knock yourself in regret...

WY: (his eyes were searching for her again...but she wasn't there anymore. He instinctively searched for Hwan and noticed he was missing too. He felt jealous...arghhh!! Why am I like this? What are they doing together...where? (His imagination ran wild and he was frustrated.)

He imagined them away from the crowd and having a private moment. If it was him, he would be holding and kissing her...telling her how beautiful she looked today...and...

Wooyoung shook his head hoping to puff away his imagination. Suddenly all the work he had done to forget her came undone.  What's the point of changing the bedsheet and furniture if I'm like this?

Seyoung was backstage...her legs started to gave way. She sat down and calmed her breathing. She saw Hwan coming for her...

HW: Kwenchana?

SY: Eungg...I just...feel weak...

HW: You did great Seyoungie...I'm proud of you...

SY: Did I? Thank God....I should've been more careful...I didn't know they saw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter