Two Hearts Intertwined

You Belong With Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The month after, at the Street with Hwan, Soojin, Eunhye, Minji, Dongwon and Khun...Wooyoung was going through his proposal plans.

JH: Wooyoung ahhhhh!!...Are you proposing or preparing for battle ground? You're really something!

MJ: Oppa...your military service is over....get a grip!

NK; It's a desease...desease...(shaking his head)...

SJ: (pouting)...we don't get to see it anyway...I really want to see her say 'yes'...so far she only said 'no' to a couple of guys...

WY: I just...wait...what? Who did she…

JH: (Coughing hard)....let's focus here...you were saying Wooyoung ah?

WY: I have to do it privately, that's her wish remember?...but I want to share the joy with all of you after that...(grinning)

EH: What if she wants some private time after saying 'yes'...we'll be in your way...(naughty)

WY: For what? (thinking)...nahhh!!!

Everybody was staring at him...Hwan shaking his head.

WY: Huh?

SJ: Proposal is one of the most romantic things for a girl...she's going to want to show you how happy she is...

JH: Ahh…whatever!...you handle that on your own...you cannot uninvite us now...we're still coming!

EH: Yup! We'll just let Seyoung punish you for this oversight...

MJ: Kekekeke....oppa...oppa...

NK: Am I missing something?

WY: Ahhhh....focus! Focus!...so what do you think of my plan? Is it romantic enough?

DW: Does she even like romantic things like this? The last time you did that for her, she left the theater, remember?

WY: …uh, that’s right..but this time is at her house, so she has nowhere to go…hahaha

NK: Aigoo, aigoo…jalhanda…cornering her like that…(shaking his head)

DW: This time it’s different…is a proposal!  That’s okay hyung…You just concentrate on sweeping her off her feet!

JH: Make sure she says 'yes'...that girl is unpredictable...sometimes I dunno how her mind works...

EH: I'm opening the champagne bottle no matter what...

WY: Of course she'll say 'yes'.  She already said yes two years ago...I just...never had the chance to give her the rings...

KH: I'm jealous...

WY: You should be hyung...hehe

JH: So our job is to make sure she doesn't go home earlier than this date and time right? And make sure everyone gets there at the right time?

EH: That's easy...she has drama shooting around the clock those two days and she'll be sleeping over at my place. It's near the location.

WY: I need to properly visit her parents first...so far we've just discussed through the phone. My parents too...they want to officially meet up…

SJ: I've never seen parents more eager to get their children married...the bride-to-be is still clueless...

WY: They are afraid I might mess up....again...

NK: If you mess up again...I'll marry her off to my cousin...hahaha

Everybody stared at Khun...he immediately stopped laughing...

NK: Sorry...bad joke.. Well she has to say 'yes'...our Jinyoung hyung has already announced you're seriously dating...no guess who it is....

WY: He did it so well…

EH: You don't want to wait Wooyoung ssi? I mean you're still young...and it's not like Seyoung ever said she wants to get married right now...

WY: I'll be 31 soon...but more than that...I can't lose her...I want to protect her now...I want to receive and give the proper right for us to love each other publicly...under that vow...I want to give her as much love she could handle, for all that she has endured to be with me...

Everyone was silent.

EH: Ah...what's wrong with my eyes...(rubbing her teary eyes)

MJ: Oppa...fighting!

SJ: Wooyoung ssi...good luck!

WY: Thank you everyone. We won't be where we are today without all your help. Eunhye ssi, Soojin ssi, Minji, Dongwon, Khun hyung...and Hwan hyungg...especially you...

Hwan patted him on his back.

JH: That girl is madly in love with you...since the moment I came back...until today...that love never left her. That much is enough for me to do all I can for both of you. Take care of her Wooyoung ahh..

WY: Hyungg...

JH: I've seen her cry for you, worry sick about you...finding all sorts of ways to protect you, so much I thought you didn't deserve her... but she also smiles the brightest when she's with you.

WY: (silent)

JH: When I realized for a fact that you loved her as much, if not more...I knew you belonged together. Plus, you're the reason behind that bright smile. There's no one else I'll let my little sister go to. You're the man for her...komawo...jinjja.

WY: Hyungg...komawoyo...

The girls started to tear up...looking at the men.

SJ: Enough...enough....we have a wedding to make happen here! Let's hear the plan again...

MJ: Yeah! Let's do this!!

They all gathered close around him while he explained his plan again in detail.

 

💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙

 

An evening two days later,  Seyoung had finished her drama shooting as usual. She picked up her things from Eunhye's house and was heading home, she wanted to see him badly but both of them had been busy these past weeks. She had been trying to contact Wooyoung today, but he didn't pick up. It almost worried her...until his text came saying he's occupied with something...Seyoung immediately called him...

SY: What is that? I'm starting to feel neglected...

WY: Don't be baby...you're coming over tonight right?

SY: Yeah...but mom asked me to come home first for dinner...which is strange. She usually has dinner pretty early...but since she's asking...I’m going...

WY: Yes...you have to listen to omonim...

SY: Huh? You too?...I thought you'd be missing me lots by now...it's been two weeks since I last saw you...(pouting)

WY: Don't pout...I miss you too…

SY: I'm not pouting...(totally pouting)...I only want to be where you are right now...but you're always not available these days...

WY: Heeee (happy)...soon baby...but your mom is important too, go have dinner first and later...I'll make it up to you...

SY: You'd better, okay? Uh there's an incoming call from your mom...I'll hang up now. See you later...I'll come by very late, so go ahead and sleep okay...

WY: But…wait...(she ended the call)…aigoo…you said you miss me but when my mom calls, you immediately left me hanging…aigoo…(but smiling)

SY: Oh omma! What a pleasant surprise...you suddenly calling me like this...do you miss me?

OM: Keromm...Seyoungie (chuckled).  Do you know where Wooyoung is? He's not picking up his phone...

SY: Hehe...mine too. He's busy with something he says...but omma...why is it so noisy there? Are you having people over at your house?

OM: Huh? Ohhhh....no...it's just abuji and me. Seyoung ahh...let's meet again soon...all of us…

SY: Sure omma...did you get the baby bonsai I sent you? It's very young...please give it lots of love...

OM; Of course...I love it. It's my baby now...hahaha...okay Seyoung ahh...talk to you later, okay? Bye dear...(ended the call)

SY: Later? Is omma coming to stay with Wooyoung? Hmm...I might have to see him some other time then...

 

💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙

 

She finally reached home at 10 pm...it was pretty late for dinner so she rushed to the door. As she ran, she saw her WGM bear outside the door.

SY: Oh? Aegy ya (she named the bear Aegy/baby)....why are you out here? You must be cold...(she quickly hugged him and tried to open the door)...Omma! Help!

She managed to get into the house but everything was dark.

SY: Omma! Why is it so dark? What's going on? Why was Aegy outside? (reaching for the switch...before she pressed it...the area where the piano was located  was suddenly lighted. She immediately saw Wooyoung, dressed as he was the first day they met...his hair styled the same as well. He was seated at the piano...)

SY: Wooyoung ahh? Baby why are you here? I mean...there (surprised)

WY: To that girl behind the bear...I have a few questions to ask...will you hear me out?

SY: Uh? ...oh (giving him a slight nod, didn’t know what to do…)

Then he started playing the piano. Seyoung put Aegy down and just looked at him...he looked so serious and nervous, so she didn't dare say a word...

'All I want is to keep you safe from the cold...
To give you all that your heart needs the most

Let me raise you up...
Let me be your love...

May I hold you?
As you fall to sleep.
When the world is closing in
And you can't breathe,
May I love you?
May I be your shield?
When no one can be found,
May I lay you down?

All that's made me 
Is all worth trading 
Just to have one moment with you
So I will let go 
All that I know
Knowing that you're here with me

For your love is changing me...

May I hold you?
As you fall to sleep
When the world is closing in
And you can't breathe,
May I love you?
May I be your shield?
When no one can be found
May I lay you down?

He sang beautifully until the last note before looking at her lovingly... Seyoung felt like she was falling in love all over again. She had always wanted him to personally play the piano for her, and she was touched...She walked slowly towards him, and he got up...reaching out for her hands...

SY:

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter