Falling Into You

You Belong With Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soojin and EunHye woke up at 8 and were standing outside Seyoung's room.

SJ: Should we peek? You think he's already here?

EH: Of course...coz Seyoung is always the first to get up in the morning...And she's nowhere to be found!

SJ: But it's too quiet...you don't suppose they tried to kill each other last night?

EH: Yahh! What are you saying...she won't kill him. It's us that she would kill...omo! I can feel goosebumps..that scary girl.

SJ: I can't take it! I'm gonna peek...

EH: Nado...nado...!

They slowly opened the door and found Wooyoung in Seyoung's arms, sleeping soundly...

EH&SJ: Awwwwww...yeppueda! (This is beautiful)..I think I'm going to cry....(before they softly closed the door)

EH: Sojin ahhh...I'm so proud of us. We did great. Yaaa...jalhaesso! High five!

The both tip toed away only to be called by Seyoung, who emerged from the door!

SY: Yahhhh nideul!! Jugosso!! (Both of you are dead!!)

SJ: Seyoung ahhh!! Mianhae...don't kill us...

SY: Just what did you girls tell him that he came running like that? He's about to fall apart...do you know how dangerous it is! ...naega motsara jongmal! (I can't live/this is unbelievable)

EH: Wait...so you're angry coz he's in that state...not because we called him? Cham...tskkk!! I can't believe you're taking his side already...(pouting)

SJ: Tchhh! And there's no loyalty in human friends she says...aigooo...(smirking)

SY: Well...you deserved the betrayal for calling him in the first place! But girls...he's here...what do I do with him?

EH: Errr...what do you mean exactly by that?

SJ: Yeah...I want to know too (smiling cheekily)

SY: Omaigaad...you girls have nothing else in your minds do you? I mean...where do we go from here?

EH: Busan...I think we need to stick together so we can cover for each other. We'll give you guys your privacy...

SY: I think going to Busan with him is a bad idea...everyone knows him there...I have to talk to him first. We haven't talked...he almost fainted due to exhaustion. I'm gonna go buy some meds and vitamins...lets go out!

SJ: Ahjumma will give us lunch...lets go after lunch..I'll tell her to make an extra serving.

SY: I don't think he's waking up anytime soon. He barely even moved.  Maybe extra serving for dinner. Make that 2 servings..he promised he'll eat..

SJ: Kurae...

                                         💙💙💙💙💙💙

It was only at 6pm when wooyoung finally got up. His body was aching all over...but Seyoung wasn't there. He began to panic...only to see a note by his side with a tray of food.

Wooyoung ahh...I'm out with the girls. I've taken out your clothes and towel. Go wash up and eat your dinner...I'll be back later. Don't wait up if you're tired.

After bathing and eating, Wooyoung made a few phone calls to inform his whereabouts.  Although he was off for another 2 days before his next schedule, he was still going to miss practice with the boys...he had to let them know.

While waiting for Seyoung he took out his note book and did some work. Ideas seemed to be flooding and he had a lot of progress done in 3 hours.  At around 9, he was lying down again...

WY: Where is she? (He began to wonder)

 

Next door, Soojin and Eun Hye are having a tough time pushing Seyoung out of the door.

SJ: Yahhh!! How long are you going to keep him waiting? Go back to your room! He's not going to eat you.

EH: This is beyond ridiculous! Seyoung ahh? Really? You're 27!

SY: I don't know what to do...yahhh!! You are the ones who called him here! Why do I have to face him?

SJ: So? You want us to go sleep with him? Eun Hye yaa...ka ja (lets go!)

SY: Yaaah! Are you crazy?

SJ: Kurae...ani ji..(right...it's not it)...So go! Kiss and make up!

SY: (Seyoung covered ) Omo!! Yaaah!

EH: It's an expression Seyoungie...it's figurative. Ohh...whatever. I want to sleep...go to your room!

SY: Can I sleep here with you?

EH & SJ: (at the same time) Yaaahh ! Park Seyoung!!

SY: Huuu huuu (she felt like crying)...I'm not good with all this...ottohke? Tell me to fix the sink or change the bulb, that's easy for me. But this? I want to run away...

SJ: Omo ya...uri Seyoungie is pitiful. It's just 2 years plus since your last relationship...have you forgotten everything already? Just imagine it's a romance drama..

SY: Yaa...Keugo rang igo rang katnya? (Is that and this the same?) How can I do that?

EH: Chinggu ya, listen..he's not going to do anything you don't want him to.  We trust him or else we won't call him...just go and make up. It's been too long, your misunderstanding. He came here for you...

SY: I know...it's just. Awkward. Strange.

SJ: Aigooo...you'll get over it. Is your embarrassment better than not having him around?

SY: Nooo...

SJ: There you go. Don't worry...he'll do most of the patching up. He's here to talk to you and get you back, right?

SY:

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter