I'm Sorry, I Love You...

You Belong With Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

WS:  Hey Diane! Diane!

Seyoung turned around, looking at the person calling her. She saw Wilson in the crowd and smiled. Wilson ran to catch up with her...

SY: Wilson...be careful! It's okay...we're not late.

WS: I know but you're my partner...I was afraid you had to practise later without me. Have you memorized the final act?

SY: Of course..

WS: You're always the first to memorize...are you sure you haven't acted before?

SY: Huh? Hahahaha...(laughing it off)

Seyoung was on her way to see their professor...they were getting ready for their final assignment. Seyoung was chosen as the lead actress for the end project 'Romeo and Juliet'...they had been practising for last two months...In the office, the prof welcomed them. 

PF: So Diane Park and Wilson Tate...check your names' spelling here. We are preparing the invitation cards...they should be done by next week...

SY: My name is spelled correctly sir...Are we listening to the background music today...is it ready sir?

PF: Yes...I'm happy to report that the quality is excellent. Have a listen...Sit down Wilson, Diane...

The prof played 'A Time for Us' and Seyoung just sat there, listening quietly to it. She remembered the time Wooyoung played the record for her at their WGM home. Her heart was suddenly pained...She's been waiting for him to come, but more than two months have passed...and she was still waiting...

WS: Diane...are you okay? You're crying?

SY: Uh...I'm fine...(wiping her eyes). The music is beautiful...

PF: I'm glad you like it...it should help you emote yr feelings while acting. I can't wait for the opening.

SY: I'm nervous...and excited at the same time. Thank you for your guidance sir...

PF: You're a natural Diane...don't thank me, you deserve the part. You too, Wilson.

Seyoung and Wilson went ahead to the theater to practise their lines for the day. At around 7pm, after having a snack with the crew, Seyoung started to head to her apartment. She was renting at a 3 storey apartment building close to the university. Her unit was at the top floor. She let herself in and started preparing for dinner.

SY: Oh...I should call imou...

She dialed her number and her aunt immediately answered.

SY: Imou...I'm home...don't worry...

IM: Hi Seyoungie...do you still have kimchi? Your mom made plenty when she came last week. Tell us if your supply is low...

SY: Still a lot imou...

IM: Why don't you just come over for dinner Seyoung...the girls miss you...asking for their aunt Diane...

SY: I'll see them this weekend...kiss them for me! Thank you imou...for helping me out...

IM: Don't mention it dear...we are glad to have you here...

After dinner Seyoung sat quietly in front of the TV. Omma said Wooyoung has been calling her every week, but it seemed that the problem was not yet solved. Wooyoung almost felt like giving up and he was anxious to know about her. Her mom had been lifting his spirits and encouraging him.  Wooyoung ahhh....I miss you....Hurry home baby...please don't give up.

 

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

 

Back in Korea, Wooyoung was home alone. He was trying hard to break himself away from Hana...but the more he did it, the closer she stuck to him. This is frustrating!!! Arghhhh!!!...Seyoung ahhh...How did you do it with Hwan ssi? I don't have the patience...I can't stand it. Can't I just put a restraining order on her....?

He had been closely dicussing his plans with Minji and Dongwon, but so far with very little improvement. With Hana being away for her tours, Wooyoung too had very little opportunity to execute his plans. So a lot of time was wasted in between and his patience was growing thin.

One night, as he was listening to his songs, there was suddenly a call coming from an unknown number. Wooyoung was hesitant, but he decided to answer it...

WY: Yes...hello

HW: Jang Wooyoung ssi...this is Lee Ji Hwan. Do..you remember me? We have met twice before...

WY: Uh...yes I do...

JH: I'm sorry for calling you...but...I felt I just had to intervene...it has been more than two months...

WY: (shocked)...you...know about this...

JH: Yes...I asked Seyoung about it before she left...I told her that I know Hana...I was the only one she told about what she planned to do...

WY: (suddenly felt jealous)...I see...

JH: Don't worry Wooyoung ssi...she didn't choose to tell me...it's because of Hana I sort of guessed what was going on. Hana and I...our families are close.

WY: Really?

JH: Seyoungie...must be anxiously waiting for you Wooyoung ssi. Why isn't the matter solved yet?

WY: (sighed)...It's difficult...

JH: Hmmm....I thought so...just let her win...

WY: What? (Is he for real?)

JH: Hana hates losing. Let her win and show her that there's nothing you can give her...even if you take her back. That's the only way...

WY: Hwan ssi...

JH: Seyoungie knows it too...that's why she backed off.  She can't be here watching you take Hana back...but she knows it's the only way. She is no longer an obstacle for Hana to get you...Let her win...and she'll find out what really matters is not winning...only you can teach her that...then...she will let you go...

WY: I don't know if I can do it...what if she...

JH: Just like Seyoung...she didn't push me out of her life cruelly...she made me realize that there was no place for me in her heart anymore...slowly, I had to let her go...you know I...I still love her, but I know for sure her heart belongs to someone else now...

WY: (silent...he still loves her?)

JH: I don't know where she's gone to and even though I'm not her boyfriend anymore...I still miss her smile and laughter. I'm sure you are already longing for her...hurry Wooyoung ssi. Let's hurry up and get her back...

WY: I...will try...I just hope it works this time...

JH: It will...it's better than just letting this drag...Wooyoung ssi...

WY: Huh?

JH: When I saw her cry for you...I knew how much she loves you...you must have really deserved her love...I thought to myself, you must've really made her happy...

WY: Why does she keep crying for me? (Feeling sad)...She keeps crying for me behind my back...she's always cheating...

JH: Maybe you have already noticed that Seyoung is not typically girly.  She does a lot more protecting than depending on you.  That's just the way she is. She rarely shows you that she needs you, but she does.  She's not afraid to show that she cares and loves you, but she hardly leans on you. It frustrated me before, thinking she had to bear all those burden on her own. So Wooyoung ssi, solve this and go get her already. Even if this is the only way.

WY: I'll do it...whatever it takes. Thank you for telling me...I always feel like I'm not being strong enough for her...that's why she's not leaning on me...

JH:

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter