My Fear, My Pain..Waiting

You Belong With Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The sun ray burst into her window. The glare made Seyoung turn around and pull the covers over her head. She was finally awake after a good night sleep. Her mind  and heart needed a rest. She stretched and called out...

Annyeonghi Gureumi!!.

Slowly, a flat nosed grey kitten meowed and found its way onto Seyoung's lap. Seyoung her fur and gave her a kiss...

Unnie miss you Gummie yaaa...have you been a good girl?

Seyoung called her affectionately. Gummie or Gureumi was given to her for her birthday, and as an animal lover, Seyoung was delighted.

Gummie yaa...thank you for being here. I think I should just grow old with a house full of cats! Hehe...you would like that right, Gummie?

Seyoungie? Come down for breakfast dear...

Omma was calling her.

Eungggg omma! Be right there!...

Suddenly Seyoung remembered her phone. She took it out from her purse and switched it on. 32 missed calls? She went through the call log...Eun hye and Soo jin had been trying to call her, Min Shik, Eun bi, 'Aigooo, what's happeing here?'..and suddenly, 'Wooyoungie❤' was there...He tried to call me? Why do I feel afraid? He's going to ask me about my confession, isn't he?

Omooo! Gummie yaaaa! Unni is dead!!! I'm so embarrassed I want to die!! See if I'll ever pick up your call?

And just like that, the phone rang....Seyoung was so shocked that she flipped the phone and it went flying in the air.

Omaigaaaad!!!

She shouted and tried to catch it but it was too late. The phone fell on the bed and it was off. She tried to switch it on but it was dead...

Haihhhh! What's wrong with you Park Seyoung? Ottohke?

Wooyoung was shocked when his call was disconnected. Why did she switch it off? Is she not going to take my calls anymore? Is this what they all mean by the end of WGM? That couples don't contact each other anymore? It can't be....at least not for Seyoung and me? He can still feel her fingers his nape...suddenly his body felt warm all over. Just like all the time she ever touched him...Should I just wait for her call? I think I'll die from missing her...Wooyoung entered his van, but his mind went blank. It's really over, isn't it? His heart refused to believe it.

Wooyoung ahh? What are you thinking about? You look pale...

Jun K who had been talking to him finally realised he wasn't listening...

He just got divorced.

Khun offered an explanation. And just like that everyone went silent. Chan and Junho stared at each other knowingly.

So what? He could just call her and talk to her if he's feeling miserable about it. Jun K added.

Khun quickly put his finger on his lips...signalling for him to be quiet.

Wooyoung looked at them.

Hey!! I'm alright! I'm happy it's over. I am finally a free man.  Lets focus on our comeback everyone!

He let out a nervous laughter. Who is he trying to convince? Himself? Coz the boys were not buying it. Park Seyoung ssi...I am not dense. I can take a hint, but you could at least say a proper goodbye. What am I to you all this while? Wooyoung can't control his emotion. Not knowing anything about Seyoung made him feel strange. He hated the feeling. He wanted to be ready for the ending. Not like this...he needed more time.

Later in their dressing room, Khun approached him. He came close and whispered...

Why don't you text her? I know you haven't talked to her...it's written all over your face. You are miserable...

Wooyoung chided...

How can I text her when she doesn't even take my calls? Twice! I mean...she's trying to push me out completely, right?

How would I know that? I am not Seyoung ssi...I can't answer that for you Wooyoung ah. You have to ask her...tell me...is she the type to do this? Did you sense that she was acting all this while? Khun added..

Wooyoung remained silent. She was never acting, that much he knew. Since the beginning, Seyoung was Seyoung...nobody could force her to do something she didn't want to. Good or b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter