Run To You...

You Belong With Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Two weeks later, when their schedules were over, they promised to have dinner together at home. After dinner, they were having coffee. Seyoung brought two mugs and sat in front of the tv where Wooyoung was.

WY: Komawo...my shirt looks good on you…

SY: You always say that...(smiling at him) I was thinking of going home after dinner, so I didn't bring change...

WY: But you always sleepover...

SY: Because we hardly see each other...

WY: Ackkk!! It's hot!! (The coffee spilled on his shirt)

SY: Why did you drink it just like that? It's piping hot!

Seyoung went to him and wiped the spilled coffee from his lips and chin. Wooyoung was surprised and just looked at her...and she suddenly pulled her hand away when she noticed him...

WY: Seyoung ahh...(hopeful...what is she afraid of? Haihh!)

He pulled his shirt off while Seyoung went to the shower to wet a small towel. She sat close and naturally wiped his neck and chest...

WY: (Should I just grab her? Omo! Get a grip Jang Wooyoung!!!)

SY: You always do this!! Not once...or twice..but (nagging)

Wooyoung couldn't hear her anymore. He kept staring at her...(I think I've gone mad...)

SY: It's just that...my drama shooting is at 5 in the morning...so I should just be here for a while...

WY: Stay...please...

Seyoung stopped wiping his neck and was immediately aware of his stare...

SY: I..I'm already in your clothes aren't I? I'll stay...

WY: Mmmm...

SY: Eunhye told me you have a new cf offer...with Shin Mina ssi...is that true? Wooyoung ahh...Wooyoung ahh!

WY: Oh? Yes...(snapped out of his trance) I just got the storyboard...

SY: She said it's a y concept...

WY: Mmm...why? You don't want me to do it? (expecting)

SY: Aniya...hae.

WY: Haedo dwae? (Is that okay?)

SY: Kerom...But...how y is it?

WY: Just a short bed scene...

SY: Mwo?...keurae...

WY: (looking at her) you're really okay with that?

SY: Sure...why not? It's your job.

WY: (disappointed)...Arasso. I'm going to sleep first. (It didn't work...she doesn't even care who kisses me)

Wooyoung got up and went into his room. When Seyoung went in later, he was already at the sofa bed as usual. Seyoung got into bed and looked at him from there.

SY: Why did you do it?

WY: Do what? (Half asleep)

SY: Try to make me jealous...

WY: You knew?

SY: Of course...you were so obvious...

WY: (covered his head with his blanket) Forget it...it didn't work anyway...(giving up)

SY: Why?

WY: You don't want to hold me anymore...it worries me....ahhh! It's stupid...I know you're not ready...(still under the blanket)

SY: (silent)What did you say? Get out from the blanket so I can hear you properly...

WY: Is it because of what I've done? I've lost my charm, right? That's why you don't kiss me or even look me in the eye like you used to? You...don't want to...anymore? (worried)

SY: Is that what you think?

WY: You used to look at me so lovingly...always the first to reach out for me...loving me...is being with me...that difficult for you now? (regretful...didn't know where to look) It's been almost two months...I dunno what else to do...and we hardly see each other...so I can't even...

Seyoung looked down for a while...just staring at her feet....you've done all you could. It's me...why is it so hard?

SY: Why do you think we are sleeping separately?

WY: Coz you're punishing me...

SY: No I'm not,...how can I? 

WY: You...you're not?

SY: Come here...

WY: Aniya...I just want to know so I can work on it...don't force yourself...that's not what I meant...

SY: Come here so I can tell you why I don't kiss you or look at you...

WY: Seyoung ahh...you don't have answer my questions right now...(afraid to know the answer)

SY: Of course I don't...but you started it...

WY: I'm sorry I tricked you...I should wait...

SY: Sure you should...but you're starting to freak me out with the way you've been staring at me..

WY: Arghhhhh!!! (Embarrassed)

SY: And we need to work it out anyway...this can't go on forever...

WY: (So she doesn't mind?)

SY: Now come here while I'm still being nice...

Wooyoung came over and sat beside her. She looked right into his eyes and his heart began to bounce. I don't think I can be here! He could smell her lotion and perfume and it made him dizzy...I'm too sensitive tonight..

WY: I change my mind! Don't answer me...(immediately got up but Seyoung pulled his hand and he was sitting again)

Seyoung inched closer and closer to his face until their noses almost touched. He closed his eyes and she let her lips just barely grazed his. Wooyoung shuddered as he sat still while Seyoung continued to rub her lips on his. He parted his lips for her, waiting for her kiss but Seyoung didn't...so he opened his eyes.

SY: Coz if I look at you...that's what happens...

WY: Seyoung ahh...(his gaze gentle)

SY: And when that happens, I'd want to do this...

Seyoung pushed him gently on his back until his body reclined. Then she looked at him. She pressed one leg over his and touched his bare waist, sliding her right hand up and down his spine that he almost jumped...

SY: So what do you think the answer is? You still think I don't want to hold you?

WY: I can't...think right now. (difficulty speaking...Seyoung ahh...you haven't changed one bit...still teasing me...I love you)

SY: But I shouldn’t...be kissing you yet…

WY: Why not? (looking at her…)

SY: (silent)

WY: You’re not ready?

SY: It’s not that…there are things I should be telling you first...(touching his face...thinking)…but that can wait after one kiss right?...go ahead if you want to…

WY: What would that make me? I want it to be mutual...

SY: It is…

Wooyoung pulled her gently to him until their faces almost touched, but Seyoung stopped him…

SY: Wooyoung ahh…I think we should talk first...

Before she could finish, he already pressed his lips against hers, and she closed her eyes.  His kiss was tender and it lingered on her lips, waiting for her to open .  When she didn't, he pushed her chin gently with his thumb, slightly opening before covering it with his. A faint whine escaped him at the contact. She instinctively cupped his face and Wooyoung deepened his kiss, taking in its sweet and soft taste that he longed for. Her hands crept under his shirt, caressing his chest. Wooyoung moaned, reeling from her touch and naturally lifted her on top of him. He her back  as she continued to respond to his tongue caressing hers. Wooyoung felt his body quickly reacting to the intimacy of their kiss and her proximity, and he panicked. Afraid she might notice, he reflexively pushed her away...surprising both of them..

SY: Ouchhh!! (Painful) Wooyoung ahh? (...disbelief)

WY: Seyoung ahhh...mianhae (panicked)

SY: Did you just push me? Wae? (disoriented...she got off of him. He had no choice but to let her)

WY: No...I mean...

SY: You could just tell me...to stop... (Upset...she turned the other way)

With her back to him, she was thinking what went wrong? Wooyoung was always gentle with her...it made her sad...and he's not even holding me...

Wooyoung was struggling on his own. What are you doing Jang Wooyoung? You can't even control yourself...being like this just after one kiss! Ahhh... now she's going to think I don't want to hold her...

Both of them couldn't sleep. After 15 minutes like that Seyoung couldn't just let it go. She turned around to face him.

SY: Are we going to sleep like this? What's wrong? Aren't you going to explain yourself?

WY: I'm sorry...I don't know what happened to me...

SY: I thought you wanted a kiss...I only gave you what you wanted...

WY: I do...I know...but

SY: Then why? Are you playing hard to get?

WY: Seyoung ahh...no! Why would I do that?

SY: I can take it...just tell me. You don't feel the same? Or you need time?...let's work it out...

WY: What are you saying? It's not that...

SY: (frustrated)...then?(silent) I shouldn't have kissed you...you're going to mess with me again. And leave me again...(turned away, lay down with her back to him)

WY: Huh? What? Seyoung ahh...

SY: I just wanted to make you feel better...I'm so stupid...I never learn...(almost in tears)

WY: Heyy baby...I'm not messing with you...I'm just embarrassed...(way to go Jang Wooyoung...haihh)

SY: Embarrassed? Of what? I don't understand...

WY: It's just...the sudden intimacy is making me...you know...(looking at her)...so

SY: Making you what? You can just...(suddenly stopped and realized what he meant...) ...You mean you...? Really? 

WY: It's embarrassing...

SY: Wooyoung ahhh...but we only kissed...(he's ? How cute!)

WY: I know...I want to die...

SY: Wooyoung ahh....

Seyoung chuckled thinking of her own imagination just now. Wooyoung thought she was laughing at him..

WY: Go ahead and laugh...

SY: I'm laughing at myself...I thought...

WY: Don't worry. It'll be okay soon...just don't come near me...yet

SY: You sure? It has already been 15 minutes...

WY: Arghhh!...this is not how I imagined our first night together after two years would be like...I can't even be cool in front of you...I wanted to properly seduce you and...

Seyoung cupped his face and rested her forehead on his...

SY: You are too cute for words sometimes...

WY: What are you doing? Seyoung ahhh...

SY: You being cool doesn't attract me...you should know that by now...you being like this...(rubbing his neck)

WY: Baby...stop!...not like this...let's try again...next time...ahhhh!!Not like this! (protesting)

SY: Seriously? Are you going to be okay? Let's just settle this...y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter