Lost and Found

You Belong With Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At 6 in the morning, Seyoung was already awake to the sound of waves hitting the shores. As she was about to stretch, she realized Wooyoung’s arm was around her waist.  Suddenly the memory of her actions the night before flooded her thoughts.  She could feel blood draining from her face.   Park Seyoung, neo! …Why did you...? Haihh!! He must think you're a ert!  She bit her lip in frustration and was thinking of a way out.  This is why you should stop and think before doing something Park Seyoung!

She slowly turned and look at Wooyoung’s sleeping face. Haihh!! It’s all because of this face(almost brought her hand to touch his face)…wait!!…Seyoung ahh…focus, focus!!  With that she carefully took Wooyoung’s arm and lifted it away from her waist…When that was done, she tried to get up.  At that instant, Wooyoung leisurely draped his leg on her body.  Seyoung let out a small scream and fell back on her pillow....that was enough to wake him up.

WY:  (sleepily opened his eyes)…Morning…

SY:  (still facing the wall)…ohh…morning…err…your leg...I can't move

WY: You’re here. I thought I dreamed it all.  Let’s just lie like this, 10 more minutes.  Come and turn around. I want to see your face.

SY:  That’s okay…I look horrible in the morning, I don’t want to scare you.  Let me get up, I want to go and shower.

WY: Turn around. I want to say something…

SY:  (Aigoo…this guy doesn’t know how to take a hint…haih).  Just say it like this…

WY: (whining)…ahhh…just turn around….(aegyo)

SY:  (Omo omo omo! He’s out of control)….Fine! (turning around)…what is it?

WY: Why aren’t you looking at me? I’m right here! (She’s embarrassed…hehe..kwiyowo!)  Seyoung ahh...this is bad.

SY: (surprised)...huuuuhuuu....I told you I look horrible in the morning!!! Arghhh! (Covering her face)

WY: It's not that...if you're this cute, I have to bite you...

SY: You bit me last night…

WY: You kissed me last night…(he couldn't hide his happy smile)

SY: Yahhhh!!! You promised not to tease me! I’m leaving…!!(turning red..and quickly tried to get up)

WY: (Pulled her down, not so gently…that Seyoung's upper body ended up almost on top of him)…Don’t go! I’m sorry…

Finally looking at each other...they both smiled shyly.  Seyoung couldn’t look into Wooyoung’s eyes for too long.  She shyly buried her face on his chest and Wooyoung laughed at her awkwardness. 'Stop staring at me...', she pleaded. When Seyoung couldn’t look him in the eye, he suddenly remembered her confession in the final episode of WGM. It made him feel happy and he nudged her head playfully…

WY: You are beautiful, do you know that? Seyoung ah…(hesitate) can I call you 'baby'?

SY: Tchhh! Why are you calling a noona 'baby'? I should call you baby...

WY: (still serious)...coz that's what I called you in my mind...or when I dreamt of you, when I missed you...you have always been 'baby' to me...

SY: Wooyoung ahh...(touched).....if that's what you want to call me, hae...but I can't even call you oppa..

WY: All the girls around the world call me oppa...call me something else...(innocently)

SY: Yaaah!...Are you gloating? Is that something to be proud of? (not happy)...keurae, you are every girl's oppa...let me get up, I wanna shower and call Jae Woo OPPA! Oppa oppa oppaaaaa!! I have my oppas too...

WY: Se..Seyoung ahh..(arghhh...you're unbelievable Jang Wooyoung!) I didn't mean it that way...I just want you to call me something special...don't go...I'm sorry baby...

SY: Mwo? (Can't help but laugh)...kekeke...it sounds weird! Jinjja...omo ottohke!!

WY: Yaa...how can you laugh? Seyoung ahh...when we call each other on the phone, when there are people around me...I can't call your name...so I want to call you baby...

SY: hmmm...

WY: keundae...how can you mention seo jae woo here...it's bad enough you can't call me oppa. When I hear you call someone else that...I don't feel good...

SY: Ah uhhhhh....why are you so jealous? Is that something to be jealous about? Seo Jae Woo doesn't even exist.. The girls around the world who call you 'oppa' actually do exist (eye roll).

WY: Don't tease me...I can't help how I feel...

SY: Wait a minute...is Taecyeon ssi older than me or same age? Taecyeon oppa...oppa...oppa!!! (overdoing it)

WY: I'm going to be really angry now...

SY: (pinched his cheeks)...okay baby..(covered , can't help but laugh)...aigooo...when can I say this with a straight face?

WY: Yaaaaa...aaaa stop laughing already!

 

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

 

It's been a month since they met at the B&B and shared their first kiss as a real couple.  To keep Seyoung safe, Wooyoung went to Busan alone and met his friends and former high school teachers.  He visited his parents and told them about his new beginning with Seyoung, much to their delight. His mother immediately texted Seyoung to thank her for accepting Wooyoung's heart. Seyoung thanked her too for welcoming her and for being so nice to her since WGM. She couldn't wait for the day when Seyoung would come visit them.  Wooyoung promised to bring her when the time was right.

Seyoung and her friends began their trip back to Seoul without going to Busan.  In the meantime, Seyoung remained at home and she had been taking a short course in theater and acting just to keep herself busy. Other times she was helping her dad at the church again for Sunday school. She had attended 4 deliberation meetings with her company with lawyers' presence and so far things were still pretty bleak. She just focused her time teaching children singing, acting, and dancing on Sundays. She and Wooyoung kept in contact almost everynight...except on concert nights. From time to time, Wooyoung would complain that she never returned his calls on concert nights.  But Seyoung purposely ignored them so he could rest before and after performing. Also, not being able to see her for the past month had made him a little oversensitive…even his group members noticed.

At the airport, after his arrival from China with the boys, he immediately texted her.

Baby I'm back. Can I call you?

JK:  Wooyoung ahh…pay some attention to us. We feel neglected! (pouting)

WY: Omo! Hyung!! What are you talking about?

CS: That’s right! These days I feel like we’re a 5-member group.  Wooyoung is always disappearing here and there with his phone.

KH: Yahh! Are you dating your phone? (giving Wooyoung a meaningful look) . You can barely separate from it…

WY: Aniya…I’m not getting enough attention from someone. That’s all.

JK: Aigoo….I’m jealous. When will the time come for me? Yah…Wooyoung, maybe she can introduce us to her friends. Wooyoung?…yahhh! (Wooyoung was staring at his phone again)

JH: This is serious…You were doing so well with all your relationships before. We never noticed. But if you’re going to be like this the entire time…

WY: That’s because they never ignore me like she does…I mean…haihhhh! (clearly frustrated)

KH: But you want attention like ALL THE TIME...you should be thankful she’s ignoring you at times and is not clingy. I think Seyoung ssi is cool…just like my girl! (proud)

JK: Yaa….stop rubbing it in for single people here. We have feelings too, you know…

KH: Wooyoung ahh…when are we going to meet her? We have lots of dirty secrets to tell her…

WY: If that’s the case, NEVER!  She might find Taec hyung too handsome now that you Khun hyung is no longer available…I can’t have that!

TC: I like her already…bring her over! (joking)

WY: Uh…she’s calling…I’m going to take this…see you guys at the van…(immediately cheerful)

Cue group sigh....

 

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

 

Wooyoung picked up her call at the second ring.

SY: Aegi yaaaa...welcome back! (A cheerful voice greeted him)

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter