No One Else But You...

You Belong With Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As soon as he landed in Korea, Wooyoung called Seyoung. It has been three days since he last saw her for the street date. He was worried and he missed her, but she had not contacted him.  Was she angry? Did she misunderstand? Wooyoung felt lost and hepless. As the dial tone was ringing, Wooyoung was hoping that Seyoung would pick up...After a while, she answered.

WY: Seyoung aah...talk to me (I miss your voice)

SY: Welcome home...Wooyoung ahh

WY: Baby are you okay? Do you know how worried I was? Why won't you talk to me? (Glad to hear her voice)

SY: I can't. ( I really can't Wooyoung ahh...)

WY: You're angry at me aren't you? You saw Hana and me the other day? Seyoung ahhh...she's...

SY: Wooyoung ahh...it's fine. I understand baby...

WY: You do? Then why didn't you text me...or call me?

SY: I was just...tired. I had a lot on my mind. I'm sorry.

WY: (anxious)...you are tired? Seyoung ahh..I

SY: Wooyoung ahhh...you must be exhausted. Just hurry up and go home...This can wait. Go rest.

WY: Why do you ignore me like this? I don't know how to deal with you like this...tell me what to do? (Desperate)

SY: I'm sorry baby...I didn't mean to...I am really fine. I'm just busy with something right now. I...urghhhh (not focusing on the conversation) And I'm all sweaty...I need to shower and wash my hair...so

WY: But you never push me aside like this before...are you listening to me?(sad, what on earth is she doing there?)

SY: Wooyoung ahh...let's talk later, seriously. I'm in the middle of something...I'm not pushing you aside...I..Ijust...ahhh...(she's panting...clearly busy doing something) I'm hanging up now. ...keunho.

WY: W..wait...Seyoung ahh.

Wooyoung was frustrated. Seyoung was not being herself. He was not in the mood to do much and he was tired of the journey as well. He excused himself early and headed straight home. Should I go visit her at her house? I was never invited, how could I go? Yahhh Hana! Look what you've done!

Is she with Hwan ssi? Are they together right now?But why is she panting, sweaty and washing her hair? Arghhhhhhh!!!! Look at me being jealous at this moment. You're unbelievable Jang Wooyoung!

 

💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙

 

He entered his apartment and rested on the sofa. His thoughts were full of ways to try and solve the problem. He decided to search online for clues and ways to deal with cold treatment from girlfriend.  He read from somewhere...

If your girl seems to be distracted or tends to suddenly ignore you, she could be:

One, having an affair...Mwoya?  No no no!! (Shaking his head profusely)
Two, expecting you to remember something important, like anniversaries, gifts, etc....hmmm..but Seyoungie doesn't really expect gifts from me and it's not our anniversary...
Third, feeling a little jealous of you paying more attention to other things like your work, hobby, or other girls, perhaps?

Wait a minute...Could it be? Is she jealous? I don't think she misunderstood coz she's not exactly angry at me. So could it be that she was jealous seeing me with Hana?  Keurae...and that sneaky Hana had to go and kiss me...she must've seen that. Wooyoung stood up. Omo! My girl is jealous! She's jealous isn't she? How cute is THAT? Ottohke...my heart is fluttering! No one has been jealous of me before...it was always me jealous of them...is it bad that I'm enjoying this a little too much at her expense? (Wooyoung smiled to himself, feeling great all of a sudden)...But(serious again)...how do I solve this? He continued to read ...

One, show her how much you love her...
Two, focus on her and give her your undivided attention..
Three, convince her that she has nothing to be insecure about...

Alright then...this is pretty easy.  Feeling slightly better, he called her again. He suddenly heard a ringing tone and jumped to his feet! He saw a mobile phone ringing on top of his kitchen counter. Wait...is that her phone?...after a while...he looked at the surrounding and realized...did she clean my house? Everything was clean and shiny. He ended the call and the ringtone stopped.

He went into his study again but it was empty. When he stepped into his bedroom, he saw her sleeping in his bed. Park Seyoung! Is this what you were busy doing? His heart was finally at ease as he inched closer. She was just in a sleeveless top...you must think this is your home already! He can't wait to talk to her so he woke her up...

WY: (touching her shoulder)...Hey baby...wake up...

SY: (slowly opening her eyes, she smiled at him)...you're back. What took you so long? I told you to hurry home...I miss you...(opened her arms and he went right in)

WY: You don't know how happy I am you're here. Seyoung ahhh...komawo...thank you baby...

Wooyoung kissed her eyes and nose.

SY: Ahh...it's ticklish. Your hair is in my face. Go shower...(she pushed him playfully)

WY: Arasso...don't sleep! Wait for me...

When he came back from showering, Seyoung was still in bed...sleepy.  Ahhh...she looks so beautiful in my bed. Wooyoung wore his sleeveles top and his sweatpants...

WY: Can...can I sleep with you? (I need to do those three things)

Seyoung looked at him and pulled the covers. Wooyoung jumped right in. He snuggled close but immediately sat up again. He pulled the covers to see her bare legs...

WY: Seyoung ahh...wh..what are you wearing? Why are you in hotpants and sleeveless...how do you want me to deal with this?

SY: This is how I usually sleep...it's comfortable.

WY: ...but it's not comfortable for me...it's too y...(what are the three things I'm supposed to do again? Arrrghhhhh...I can't focus!)

SY: But you always have girls around you wearing less than this...(aegyo)

WY: But they are not you...got it? y girls not y Seyoung. y girls not y girlfriend...ouhh...my head is spinning!

SY: Aigoooo....I wanna sleep. I'm tired cleaning your house. Come here...I wanna hold you...

WY: Why did you clean my house anyway?

SY: I think better when I'm cleaning. Things get solved...it's important. My house is already shiny...I had to come here.

WY: Cham!! And I thought you're here coz you miss me...it still doesn't explain why you're all y tonight...

SY: Can you just come here already!! You talk too much...jinjja!!(Whining)

Wooyoung lay next to her and she put her arm around him...

WY: Fine then! Just don't put your hand in my sh...(before he could finish, Seyoung rubbed his back under his shirt)...Seyoung ahhh...

SY: I love this....(rested her head under his chin...and tighten her hug, still rubbing his )...this position belongs to me...

WY: I know...baby...I know you love that but I...it makes me...

SY: Can I just have my way tonight?

WY: (looking at her...) Arasso...keundae...are you really okay? Do you want to talk about it? Hana...

SY: Do you still love her?

WY: That's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter