Here Without You

You Belong With Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wooyoung woke up when the sun rays hit his eyes. He slowly opened his eyes...immediately remembering last night. He smiled and reached for Seyoung...but he didn't feel anyone there. He turned to see her side of the bed empty. 'Was it just a dream?'...he looked at himself under the blanket...he was undressed. It was not a dream...He got up with the blanket around his waist...She's letting me wake up alone again...When will I ever get to wake up beside her?

WY: Seyoung ahhh! Baby...where are you?

Didn't she promise to be beside me in the morning? She didn't? Draped in his blanket, he went out of the bedroom and looked all over for her.

WY: Seyoung ahhh...where are you? It's not funny...come out now.

But she didn't. There was no trace of her at all. He checked his phone. No messages. He called her.

The number you have dialed is no longer active, he heard the voicemail. What happened?...He listlessly went back to his bed, confused. He looked at the side table, there was a note. No..no no no!! Seyoung ahh...His hand was shaking. Don't do this to me...Not after what we've been through. His head was spinning thinking of the possibilities of the note's content. He stood motionless, just staring at the note before picking it up. After holding it for a long while, he turned the paper to read it.

 

Wooyoung ahh, I love you.  You know that don't you? I don't think I can prove my love any more than I already did last night. But Wooyoung ahh...soon you'll know why I have to leave you for a while.  You have to go on like I never existed, don't even mention my name...to anyone, until it's resolved.  It's important, for you, for us. Don't doubt me coz I trust you...I will be waiting for you. Come for me baby, when you're safe.  I love you...I'm already missing you so much...
                                                                                                                                                                                      Your Seyoungie.

 

Wooyoung held his chest and sat on the bed...Thank God...thank God it's not a goodbye note. He felt his energy drained from worrying about it. But what is going on Seyoungie? Why didn't you tell me? Are you doing this for me? Am I in danger?....Tell me what to do? How long will I have to be without you...He got up and quickly put on his clothes,  and rushed outside...but, where do I go? He stopped on his track. He went back into the house and called Seyoung's home. Her mother answered.

WY: Annyeonghaseyo...omonim...

OM: She has left Wooyoung...this morning

WY: Omonim...(sad)...why?

OM: I don't know for sure but I suspect it's because she loves you.  She wants to protect you...

WY: What can I do? I'm sorry...I don't even know...

OM: Hurry and find out...so that you can go to her and I'll have my daughter home, okay. Don't worry, she's safe.

WY: I have disappointed you...

OM: No you haven't. I know for sure it's not your fault. When it's over, I'll tell you where she is. Don't put each other in danger before that...putakhae...

WY: Omonim...I...I can't be without her...

OM: (silent)...she feels the same...about you...that's why she's not giving up...she's trying her best, you should too...

WY: Did she go far?

OM: Far enough to give you space to resolve the issue I think...she went believing you would come for her...

WY: (teary) Omonim...I

OM: She cried a lot this morning...thinking of you...so afraid you won't understand her decision, and you'd leave her...

WY: I would never leave her omonim...I just...(couldn't hold his tears)...I feel...so lost right now...

OM: Wooyoung ahh...Don't let her wait too long...pick yourself up and solve it...

WY: Arassoyo...omonim. Thank you.

OM: Anytime...just call us here if you need to talk. You made Seyoungie so happy...just continue to do so...okay?

WY: Thank you...for trusting me...

 

💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔

 

Wooyoung spent the entire afternoon in his bed...but it made him miss her more. After a few hours he couldn't take it anymore. I can't be moping around feeling sorry for myself. He read the note again...

Danger? What on earth is going on? Is a reporter harrassing her? It is one of my fans? Her fan? A hater?  Some of them can be obsessive. I have to find out! I need to get her back!! He dialed Minji's number.

WY: Minji ya...come to my apartment. Bring Dongwon too!
 

Minji and Dongwon came to see Wooyoung at his apartment that afternoon. Wooyoung was pacing back and forth. His heart was anxious...she loves me but she had to leave me? I'm confused...and I have to figure out the reason on my own? Omonim doesn't know...only Seyoung knows. Arghhh!! 

Minji: Se unni left? (Shocked)...Did you guys quarrel?

WY: Obviously not Minji ahh...we were together until dawn...How can we quarrel?

DW: You were together until dawn..*cough cough! (smiling)

MJ: Yaahhh...can you like stay focused for a couple of minutes? Ahh jinjjaaaa....

WY: We don't even meet eachother enough, why would we waste time fighting...something else is going on...I'm sure of it!

DW: And she left you a note? (serious again)

WY: Yes...for me to come get her when it's safe...arghhh!!! What is it? Is she being threatened?

Minji: It can't be...if she was threatened by reporters, she would just report...but it seems like she's protecting you oppa...

WY: Why why why!! Maybe she doesn't love me...how can she leave me like this?...Aaaackkk! (Minji knocked his head with her helmet) What are you doing?

Minji: Se unni said...Remind oppa that she is crazy in love with him...and knock him on the head if he doubts her...

DW: That must've hurt..(c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter