Trust In Me

You Belong With Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soojin immediately came over after Seyoung called her. They were talking on her bed in Seyoung's room.

SJ: So when are you going to tell him?

SY: I will be seeing him soon...but Soojin ah...I don't know how...

SJ: That ahjumma will never leave you alone...how can she just tell you to go and come back just like that? (pissed off)

SY: I wish I had known oppa's background before I was involved with him...we shouldn't have been together

SJ: It's because he didn't want people to know...he wanted to lead a normal life...

SY: What do you think Wooyoung will do? This is the part that scares me the most...

SJ: Depends on how much you're telling him...

SY: Since I am only going to see oppa once, I'll just tell it like it is...my ex-boyfriend's mother is requesting me to meet him...

SJ: ...because he wants you back...

SY: Arghhhhhh!(pulling her hair)...mitchigetta jongmal!!(I'm going crazy)...

SJ: I know right...I wish Eunhye was here...

SY: She's filming...I can't call her...but Soojin ahh

SJ: mwo?

SY: I have not seen Wooyoung for a month. Can't I just enjoy being with him without spoiling it with this? Just one day...I just...I don't even know when we can see each other again...it's already difficult as it is...now this? I've been trying hard to be strong about not seeing him often...I don't want him to feel guilty.I joke and I to make him forget our distance...but honestly Soojin, I just miss him so much at times.

SJ: Seyoung ahh...I understand...you must really miss each other...I can imagine it...

SY: Having to do this makes me so angry...I mean, the breakup was hard for me too...but...I let him go...why can't he do the same? I know Im not making any sense..

SJ: Because it was not his choice...Seyoung ahh, a proper closure could be a good thing...

SY: You are right...a closure...

SJ: If it's so difficult, why don't you talk to Wooyoung after your date with him...spend some quality time first...

SY: (sigh...) I'll think about it.  I don't think I have the courage yo tell him face to face anyway, I might breakdown...komawo Soojin ahh...

SJ: It's settled then....keundae Seyoung ahh...can I ask you one more thing? As a friend...

SY: Mwo?

SJ: Do you love him? Wooyoung?

SY: I don't just love him...I'm in love with him.

SJ: That's wonderful Seyoung ah..but have you told him that? I mean, you never even said the words to Hwan oppa...

SY: (silent)...it's a good thing I didn't right? We broke up in the end...

SJ: Seyoung ahh...you can't be afraid like that anymore. It's important for you to tell him how you feel...tell it like you believe you will never part...at the back of your mind, you still think this is not going to last, isn't it?

SY: I can't explain it... I want it to last, I can't imagine it not lasting, but I don't have the confidence it will...I am a fool, right?

SJ: No you're not. You're just afraid. You know he's in love with you right?

SY: I do...and I don't need to hear the words

SJ: Maybe not now...but one day, it might be the only words you want to hear from him...and him from you. Promise you will say it then? You will hear him out?

SY: I promise I will try...

SJ: Keurae...that's my girl...get some sleep. You must be tired...

 

💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙

 

The next few days, Seyoung received a text from Wooyoung in the afternoon. Minji, his assistant will pick her up on her bike around 7 pm.  Minji was Wooyoung'safest option because she was among the first to notice Wooyoung's genuine interest in Seyoung since WGM.  So both of them dating was no surprise to her at all. She is tomboyish, and went around on her superbike when she wasn't working, and Wooyoung trusted her just like one of the guys. Seyoung was always close to Minji too since she used to hang out with her own assistant Min Shik during filming.  After discussing his plan with Minji, it was time to get the ball rolling.

That evening, Minji came with her superbike.

MJ: Annyeong unni!

SY: Annyeong Minji ya...Ore manhi da (it's been a while). Wow! This is cool....

Today Seyoung was wearing her dark blue slimfit jeans with her highcut converse. She wore a thin v-necked white top, and like always, had it half-tucked at her low-waisted pants. She had to put 2 layers of sweaters due to the cold windy weather and coz she was going on a bike. She also had an oversized jacket to hide her figure just in case someone might notice her. She wore very light makeup and had her golden brown hair straightened a little.

MJ: Ah unni...yeuppojosso! (You have become more beautiful!)...no wonder oppa has been harrassing me to come get you...

SY: Aniya...aigoo Minji ya...it must be hard on you...

MJ: Kwenchana...anything for two of my favorite people! Ppalli unni...hop on!

SY: Do I put this on? (Seyoung put on the full faced helmet and got on her bike) By the way...where am I supposed to see him?

MJ: He didn't tell you? Aigooo...woo oppa! His apartment of course! It's too cold to be outside anyway...

SY: Yaah...Minji ya! Stop!

MJ: Nope! He also said...tell unnie only after she's on the bike and can't run away! Hehe!

SY: Yah.!! (And off they went into the lighted street)

 

💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙

 

It took them almost 35 minutes to get to his apartment. At the entrance, Minji lifted her visor and the guard immediately recognised her. After parking her bike at the lobby, they took the elevator to Wooyoung's unit. Without even having to press the bell, Wooyoung had already opened his front door.  He saw Seyoung and Minji standing there.

MJ: Package delivered...safe and sound! You owe me one oppa! I'm gonna go before unni hits me again...she's strong...ouchhh(rubbing her arm)

WY: komawo Minji ahhh...(satisfied)

He quickly grabbed Seyoung's hand and pulled her into his apartment.

He lifted her helmet off...to see Seyoung glaring at him.

WY: Omo yaa! Musowo (I'm scared)

SY: Your apartment? Really Wooyoung? Really? You can't find any other

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter