Don't Go...

You Belong With Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seyoung reached home at around 4 am.  She invited Minji in for coffee and they had a chat while waiting for daybreak.  She didn't want her to go ride in the dark.

MJ: Se unni, are you happy?

SY: Of course...

MJ: Anhimdeuro? (It's not difficult?)

SY: It's hard....sometimes.  But what's important is your oppa to me.  How he makes me feel...everytime I see him, all the difficulties go away.  He makes me feel like that...it's strange...

MJ: Unni...huuuuhuuuuu(wanted to cry, came over to Seyoung and hugged her) ...I feel so happy...I feel like I've just given my son away...(over-reacting)

SY: Yahhh!! Obahajima...(stop over-reacting)...what is she saying? (nagging)

MJ: I'm going to tell Woo oppa unni is a romantic. Yahhh...I think he'll treat me with expensive food!

SY: Yahhh! Just try it...I'll tell MinShik you like him!

MJ: (turning red)....unni....how? Ehemm....I don't like MinShik...I like Minho...

SY: Keurae?...I don't think so... I thought Minho is your cousin...(coolly)

MJ: How do you....? (speechless)

SY: kekekeke...you think I won't know? Ahhhh uhhhh.... then you don't know Park Seyoung...MinShik is single you know...

MJ: alright...alright, stop it...I won't tell him. It's just between us girls...

SY: now that's a good girl...

MJ: But why Woo oppa didn't walk you to the door this morning? It's not like him...

SY: He was sleeping at the sofa...I didn't want to wake him...

MJ: He's going to be upset...

SY: Totally...(laughing...)

They high-fived and laughed toghether while trying to imagine Wooyoung's reaction when he wakes up later.

 

💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓

 

After Minji left, Seyoung went into her bedroom to rest and get some sleep.  She was used to staying up all night for her filming when she was active, but she always made sure to have at least a few hours of sleep every day. At around 7.30, while she was lazying in bed, Seyoung received a text from Wooyoung.  Uh? He’s awake already? She quickly checked her phone.

WY: Why didn't you wake me baby?

Seyoung dialed his number...

SY: Hi baby...you're up?

WY: Hmmmm...you left while I was asleep...I wanted to see you off and kiss you goodbye...

SY: I did...I mean I kissed you goodbye...

WY: That's cheating! Omo! You took advantage of me! (over-reacting)

SY: Kekekeke....I enjoyed it...muahhh muahh…(making kissy sounds)

WY: Yahhh! How can you..? You're a girl...

SY: Waee aeee? Shiro? Arasso...I won't kiss you again...(aegyo)

WY: Aniii...what are you talking about...just make sure I'm awake...

SY: But it doesn't make any difference...

WY: Why not?

SY: Coz your eyes are always closed when I kiss you anyway...kekekeke...kwiyowo!!

WY: Park Seyoung! Neo! (dying of embarrassment)...how could you? Keunho...(I'm hanging up)

SY: Well then...have a nice day...

WY: Yaa aaa....let me win sometimes...(aegyo)

SY: I do..

WY: keundae Seyoung ahh...haedo dwae..(it's okay even if you do it)

SY: mwoga? (Do what?)

WY: Take advantage of me...it's okay...coz I'm yours…(shy...arghhhh!)

SY: Wooyoung ahh (touched)

WY: I miss you already baby, ottohke?

SY: Nado...

WY: So when are you going to tell me?

SY: (surprised) mwo? Mwoga?

WY: Why you cried last night? Are you okay...is meeting secretly too difficult for you? Is being with me hard on you baby? (Please...please say no)

SY: No...I'm fine with that. No one knows about mine or your past relationships too...it's nothing new to me. Don't over think it baby...I'm fine...

WY: (Ahhh...she knows me so well) Kerom? (Then?)...wae urosso? (Why did you cry) Did I scare you? I mean...is it because of how I..I mean the way...I kissed you? (hesitant)...

SY: Uh? (blushing...OMAIGAD!He didnt...)

WY: You didn't like it? Then...I, I won't do it again...(shut up! Jang Wooyoung!!)

SY: Huuuu huuuuu.....Wooyoung ahh (felt like crying...) why are you asking me this? (PABOOOOOO!!)

WY: I...I loved it..but if you don't, I won't...

SY: Yahhhh....keuman hae jummm! (Stop it please!)It's embarrassing! (Aigooo....my blood pressure!)

WY: I mean...you pushed me away

SY: Jang Wooyoung!! I pushed you because I was surprised...that's all. I've never been kissed like that. I never allowed anyone to! Happy? (he is unstoppable...really! Ahhhh…I wanna die!)

WY: Seyoung ahh...(can’t contain happiness).

SY: I can't believe you made me say that...

WY: I…I have never kissed anyone like that too. I mean...I have never wanted to...until last night.

SY: (silent…) Wooyoung ahh. You don't have to lie...I'm fine even if you have...the past is in the past...you're a beastly-idol-man-bad boy anyway...

WY: Yaahhh...that's just my image, you should know by now what I'm like...

SY: I'm still pretty confused about that...though I think you've done more than kiss like that...

WY: I'm not lying...Of course I've kissed before but..hehe....you make me want to try a lot of things baby...(shy)

SY: I don't know whether to be happy or scared right now...

WY: I think you should go with 'happy'...

SY: What am I going to do with you....

WY: Whatever you want...hehe...if it's not that, then why did you cry?

SY: I guess I was just emotional...coz I missed you so much. I saw you only after a month. That...I'm not used to.

WY:  I wish you were here. I want to hold you...when you're like this...

SY:  Omo! You want to take advantage of me, right? When I am weak? (Giggling inside)

WY: (serious)...no no no...it's not like that

SY: haedo dwae...(it's fine even if you do so)

WY: Seyoung ahh...

SY: coz I'm yours anyway....

WY: baby.. I...(ahhhh...she's killing me!)

SY: mm??

WY: n..nothing...

SY: oh...I almost forgot...I love your gifts. I'll wear them for a thousand years!!  kekekeke...

WY: Hehehe...when you miss me like crazy, put them on okay? I'll come running...

SY: Eunggg...arasso...kkook waya dwae, okay? (You must come okay?)

WY: Eunggg...

SY: Promise?

WY: Eunngg…promise…

SY: Baby I have to go...text me when you have landed in Bangkok okay...bye handsome! (hung up)

WY: Omo!! (cham! Park Seyoungie :-))

 

💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓

 

After their concert in Bangkok, Wooyoung and his band members Jun K and Khun were driven to a nearby private restaurant for late night snack. There, the boys were talking and drinking...

JK: Did you get to meet Seyoung ssi as planned?

WY: Yeap! But we just spent a few hours together, she went home at around 3...

KH: It's tough isn't it?

WY: Very. Sometimes when I get a text from her, I'm so afraid she wants to call it quits. I mean...it happened before with my past relationships.

KH: I don't think Seyoung ssi is the type to do that. It takes a bigger reason if she ever decides to give up...kogjong ma (don't worry)...

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter