He Needs To Know...

You Belong With Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

On the day of her premier, as Seyoung was getting ready to leave the house, she received a call from Hana. Seyoung was hesitant...I don't want to talk to her right now…or ever! Haihh!. But the calls kept coming and she just had to answer...

HN: Tchh! Good luck in not taking my calls Seyoung ssi. You are getting braver.

SY: I was just a little busy...

HN: You don't get it, do you Seyoung ssi? Why are you still meeting him? You think I won't know? Which part of fair play don't you understand?

SY: I...it's just...(how did she know?)

HN: What's wrong with you? I kissed him but you still want him? What do I have to do? Should I sleep with him for real? Then will you go away? You think I can’t do it? I was with him for two years! You know how he loves skinship, don’t you? Maybe I should just give it to him right now…

SY: No...I didn't...He just came...

HN: Would he have come to see you if you had left him? It's still your fault!!

SY: Give...give us some time…

HN: For what? Why do I have to see all this!

SY: I'm trying to find a way...just

HN: It's too late....I've had an interview just now and I've chosen him as my ideal type. Soon fans who ship us will go crazy wanting us to date...Let's see how he deals with that, shall we?

SY: Hana ssi!! Please...please don't do that....(Oh no! Wooyoung ahh...)

HN: Too late! I told you not to mess with me, DIDN'T I?  Why do you keep making me angry?

SY: I'm sorry.. I...I made a mistake...please don't air that. I beg you...(desperate)

HN: All I'm asking for is a chance...to get him back. But you keep getting in my way! Why are you so greedy? You know how brutally honest he can be right? He’s going to reject me…Do you want to see him reject me in front of millions of our shippers when they know that I actually like him? How popular do you think he will be after that?

SY: Please...please...what can I do? Just don't air that...(crying)

HN: Stop seeing him! Just stop it!! I can do more than this I swear...

SY: Okay...I'll stop...but

HN: But what?

SY: Please let me say...say goodbye to him....

HN: Why should I? I don't want you near him anymore!

SY: He might be looking for me immediately. He might be asking me to take him back...you don't want that...right? Right?...You want your chance, your time with him without me around, right?  Then let me say goodbye ...I just want to say goodbye...

HN: (silent, thinking)...today...say your goodbye by today...I don't want you around him by tomorrow morning...or you'll regret it...I'll hold the broadcast until tomorrow morning...do you understand?

SY: ...today? But today I have…(lost)

HN: I don't think you understand the gravity of the situation Seyoung ssi. You are in no position to be asking for favors.  It's either you end it today...or the interview airs tomorrow morning at 9.  I’m watching you Seyoung ssi…

SY: Ye..yes...today...I understand...

Seyoung looked at the time. Her hand was shaking...Don't cry, Park Seyoung! You have a lot to do today...It was 8am...she had to attend the movie press conference in a while. She had less than a day. She picked up her phone to make the necessary arrangements. She called her mother and her best friends first.

 

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

 

Wooyoung had just returned from Japan. After having breakfast with his staff, he was on his way home. He texted Seyoungie just to wish her luck. He knew she was busy. At home, he was already in front of his pc waiting for her movie premier press con.

WY: Please don't wear the red dress...baby...please please...

Then the broadcast was aired online. He looked at her, and smiled. She was beautiful and radiant, and she was wearing the black and white top that he chose for her. Then he saw the bracelet and ring that he bought for her. She was wearing them and showing them off. His heart skipped a beat.

WY: Ahhh...Seyoungie...I miss you too...my girl is so y…

A text immediately came. 'Happy?', she wrote. He sent a smiley to her. 'I miss you so much' , she replied. 'Hurry home. Come early tomorrow. Let's spend the whole day together', he wrote. 'Don't go anywhere...stay home. I'll cry if you're not there, really :'( ', she replied.

WY: Omo! My strong Seyoungie will cry if I'm not home? She's emotional today...'I'll be here. I love you. And thank you baby, for wearing the outfit I chose for you' (texting)

SY: You owe me one. BIG ONE! Heungg! (aegyo)

WY: Omo! Aegyo? Hehehehe… ‘Eunggg’

Seyoung read his reply and her eyes became teary. She secretly wiped her eyes...soon the rest time was over and she went looking for Kangin, getting ready for thier interview.  At noon, when the premier was over, Seyoung rushed to go meet her friends.  She didn’t have time to change her outfit, and just put on her canvas shoes and was running out of the building into her van.  ‘Hurry oppa!’, she told her driver.

 

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

 

After 30 minutes, ...Seyoung reached the café and saw her best friends as promised.  Soojin and Eunhye were clearly puzzled by the sudden call.

SJ; Seyoung ahhh...what's the emergency?  Are you alright?

EH: We could've met tomorrow...you must be tired from the press con.

SY: thanks for coming...

EH: Seyoung ahh...are you okay? You look  a little spaced out...and what, you didn’t even change? People might recognize you here…

SY: Uh? I didn’t have the time.  Sorry girls,  I just have something on my mind...

SJ: Is it your agency? You can tell us...

SY: There's nothing to tell...that's not it...

SJ: What's on your mind Seyoung ah? Marhaebwa...

SY: I...girls...I'm sorry I've kept this is a secret...I'm going abroad for a while.

SJ: Seyoung ahhh!! Wae?? You promised not to go....why? Why?

SY: Relax Soojin ahhh...it's only for a while...depending.

EH: Depending on what...?

SY: I can't...I can't say...

SJ: Why not? I knew it...there must be something you're hiding...

SY: Yaahh...I would tell you if I could. This thing just needs time to cool off...I'm not going forever...

EH: But it's bad enough that you need to leave...

SY: Well...I

EH: It’s a scandal isn’t it? They found out about you and Wooyoung ssi? How bad is it?

SY: No..no. Thank God it’s not that…but…arghhh…I can’t say. I just wanted to tell you I’ll be away for a bit.

EH: If it’s not that then what is it? When are you leaving? Where to? You

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter