To Where You Are

You Belong With Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seyoung, Eun Hye and Soo Jin were in an old rented Kia four wheel drive.  It was their 10th day of the road trip and they were having fun.  Eun Hye and Soojin wanted to cheer Seyoung up and their plan seemed to work.  She was eating well and laughing all the time.  Seyoung made them promise to keep their phones and tablets away so that they would just focus on each other and enjoy each other's company. Pretty soon they’ll reach Busan and their road trip would come to an end.

EH :  Soojin ahh…watch where you’re going? I had no idea you drive like a maniac…

SY:    (Laughing)…I thought I was the worst driver here.  We should’ve taken my car…it’s not easy   driving a rented car you know…it’s unfamiliar

SJ:     Hey!! We can’t take your car. You’re a popular actress…what happens if paparazzi comes?

SY:    Paparazzi museun! Tsskh!  What paparazzi? Nobody recognizes me…your joke is getting as bad as your driving Soojinie…

EH:   Soojin has a point Seyoung ah.  You may not be as famous as Ha Jiwon...hehe, but we don’t want you to get any attention while in Busan.  They might    connect   you to Wooyoung. And with your contract dispute you can’t draw any media attention to youself.  It takes just one wrong person to recognize you and you’ll drag Wooyoung into this. I know you're afraid of that...

SY:    Aigooo….(sighs deeply).  Sometimes I don't know if I have brought anything good to him at all…all I do is drag him down…Well, at least I'm doing something about it now!...that’s why I’m proud of myself with this journey.

EH:   Huh? What do you mean?

SY:   I’ve decided to bury everything in Busan.  I brought all the things he gave me. I’m going to leave our memories deep down in the ocean and close this chapter of my life! Aja!Aja! Fighting Park Seyoung!!

EH:   Seyoung aaahhhh….(glanced knowingly at Soojin)

SJ:    Seyoung ahh…so in the end he didn’t call you? That’s why you wanted to end our trip in Busan? Was it for this?

SY:    Hmmm…I guess he already calculated his wins and losses.  It’s not easy right? He knows it. He’s a smart guy.  I would do the same. (Trying to convince herself)

SJ:     But it’s only been a month. What if…

SY:     It has ALREADY been a month girls. …

EH:    Are you giving up because of what he said in his interviews…

SY:    What did he say in his interviews? You know I don’t read those stuff…don’t you girls know me at all?

EH:    Mian.  I know you don’t read news about people you know…

SY:    Because they can personally tell me if they want me to know something important.  I should trust the person more than the reporters, shouldn’t I?

SJ:     Strangely….I think you do have a point there…

SY:    Because I do have a point. You girls should try it too…You didn’t read about my contract dispute online right? And why is that….?

SJ:     Coz you told us about it…coz we’re your friends.  Komawo Seyoung ahhh…I would have been so upset if I were to read about it from the news…

SY:    See? Point made…(Seyoung shrugged her shoulders)…You girls better know that I love you that much!

EH:    Uri do…we love you too…Seyoung ahh, wait…you’re changing the subject!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter