If I Leave...

You Belong With Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hana was on her way to Wooyoug's apartment again that evening, but as she was about to park her car, she saw Wooyoung walking towards his car...rushing to go somewhere. He was wearing a black jacket and had his face covered.  He got into his car and drove off immediately. Hana hurriedly followed him.

After 30 minutes of driving, he finally got off opposite a wedding hall, and walked across the street. Hana checked the wedding reception ceremonies online and saw that it was a celebrity daughter's wedding. She soon discovered pictures of Seyoung uploaded by fans who met her at the reception.  She didn't feel good at all.

So this is why you are here oppa? I didn't know you were such a romantic...Tchh! You're going to surprise her? Don't worry...I'll do the same. She will be surprised today, no doubt. I don't think separating both of you will be so difficult after all.

She quickly put on her cap and glasses and ran the opposite direction. Seeing them walking and laughing made her stomach turn.  I've never seen him this happy. Was what we had just a lie then? Oppa...you're so unfair...

She saw an opportunity when Seyoung left him and went to the vending machine. I better make my move. With that she quickly approached him and hugged him. She saw Seyoung looking at them and hid beside the machine. When she kissed him, Seyoung turned around and walked away. Ahhh…this is too easy, she thought. She’s feeling jealous now…how are you going to deal with this oppa? She has left you. Now my job is just to win you back. You’re going to need a shoulder to cry on.  I'll be good this time oppa...just give me a chance. I'll love you better and keurae, lets tell the world...just like you wanted before. They are all rooting for us anyway. They all still waiting for  us to be a couple...you know that....

 

💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛

 

Seyoung was buying coffee when she saw Hana approaching Wooyoung. She quickly hid beside the machine.  They looked really close. She was hugging him. But when she saw her kissing him, Seyoung knew she shouldn't be there. She felt like a third party looking at a couple. She didn't want to leave, but her legs just moved and led her to the opposote direction.  She left and hailed a cab at the end of the street, feeling lost and alone. In the cab, she searched for Hana online. Ahhh...I hate doing this! Searching for people's background online. I didn't even search you online when I knew you were my husband in WGM. I wanted to know you on my own. This is not me!. She immediately saw pictures and information of them as a couple. So they were rumoured as a couple before and they had many supporters. Seyoung sighed...She knew they were close but she didn't know that there were dating scandals of them together. She felt pitiful...You are pitiful Seyoungie...

TD: Aghassi...are you okay? (The taxi driver asked her)

SY: Ne...cheon kwenchanayo, ahjussi (Yes, I’m fine ahjussi). Thank you. (Seyoung answered and silent her phone).

TD: You are looking a little pale. Maybe it's the cold...

SY: I am? (Touching her cheeks). Anieyo...I'm really fine.

TD: Do you need to stop somewhere? Get some air before going to your home. I can wait...no extra charge!

SY: You're very kind ahjussi, but I'll be okay. I was out in the cold just now...but ahjussi, is that your family? (Changing the conversation, pointing to a picture at his dashboard)

TD: Yes...that's my wife and daughter.

SY: They are beautiful...

TD: Thank you...I think so too.  You look familiar though...have I seen you somewhere? A singer maybe?

Seyoung laughed and told him that she's an actress. It turned out that his wife really liked the drama she was in and asked Seyoung for an autograph and a picture. They continued to have a conversation until she reached home.  Ahjussi gave her his card and told Seyoung to call him if she ever needed his cab service. He would be happy to come at any time.

At home Seyoung saw 6 missed calls from Wooyoung. She didn't feel like talking to him.  She knew she shouldn't be that way, but her heart just wouldn't listen. However, she was imagining how worried Wooyoung must be so she decided to tell him that she was home. Knowing he had a schedule, she just texted him.

SY: Wooyoung ahh...I got home safely. Don't worry. Good night.

There was a reply immediately.

WY: Seyoung ahh. Are you okay? Can I call you? I want to explain.

SY: I'm really tired now and you are busy. Later okay. I don't feel like talking about it now. I promise I'll listen to it later. I'm sorry.

Wooyoung was disappointed and anxious. He didn't know what to think. She was not angry but he knew she was not happy either. He just wanted to hold her and tell her that everything was okay. Letting her leave without saying goodbye was not his plan. He didn't know when he would see her again, so it pained him.

WY: That's okay, baby. I understand.  Go to sleep. Call me when you're ready. Seyoung ahh...I love you.

There was no reply.

 

💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛

 

The next 3 days Wooyoung was in China for his concert and he was still waiting for Seyoung's call. In Korea, Seyoung was dealing with another problem. She received a text from Hana.

HN: Park Seyoung ssi. I am Hana...I know you are in a relationship with Wooyoung oppa. I was his girlfriend for the past two years and I have decided to start all over again with him. I can't let him go. You will not make it difficult for me right Seyoung ssi?

With that she send a private photo of them together. Wooyoung was kissing her cheek as they were taking the picture. Seyoung's heart sank. Then Hana called her.

SY: How did you get my number? How did you know we're dating?

HN: Is that important? I have my sources. Park Seyoung ssi...we are more connected than you think.  It's fated. So why don't you just give up. You are not going to be able to keep oppa by your side anyway.

SY: How are we connected?

HN: You don't have to know...

SY: But isn't your relationship over? (Trying hard to be civil)

HN: That's what I thought too, but I realize I still have feelings for him. Seeing the two of you together made me realize that I can't give oppa up. I'm still not ready to see him with another girl...

SY: Shouldn't you let him decide? Who he wants to be with...

HN: That's exactly what I am doing. He thinks we are over but I know he still has feelings for me. He was still waiting for me before you met and he mentioned me in his interview right after your WGM ended. Anyway, the only reason you are with him now is because I gave him up…Don't you want to know for sure? If he's really over me? Are you scared that he still loves me?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter