Sinking In

You Belong With Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In her van, with her eyes still damp from crying, seyoung switched her phone off. The staff and crew were outside, cleaning up the wgm location. It was the final episode. Her heart felt heavy and she just wanted to go home and climb onto her bed. She knew the crew members were talking about her and Wooyoung but she didn't want to deal with all these now. She just wanted to nurse her broken heart. Seyoung sighed and closed her eyes. Thank God for the darkly tinted mirrors...at least no one could see her in this state, especially Wooyoung.

You are pitiful seyoungie! She whispered to herself. 

Why did I let it slip? Why did I tell him I liked him...I've done so well for 8 months...arghhhh!! Park Seyoung!! Why are you so reckless!! But she knew she was not being spontaneous.  She took out her small notebook from her purse. She opened a page that had 'Things to do before WGM ends'. The final item was 'Tell Wooyoung how you feel' and underneath it 'Give him a kiss'. Both items were already scrapped off with a thick line. She told herself a few weeks back. She was not going to let it go any further than it was. She was not going to kiss him or tell him how she felt. It would be too much burden on Wooyoung. And she knew herself too well...when she has decided on something, she'll stick to it.

'But Park Seyoung!! Wae? Wae marhaesso? Why on earth did I tell him? Neo jinjja pabo da! So, I ruined my own plans? Aigooo....omma!' 

She shook her body in frustration, maybe a bit too hard. There was a knock on the window.

Noona! Noona! Kwenchanayo? Min Shik, her assistant, was knocking on the window...trying to look into it.

I'm okay Min Shik ahh...mian! I'm gonna rest for a bit. Don't worry. Seyoung closed her eyes...'let's sleep on it...it will all be okay soon...maybe not tomorrow, but soon' She said a silent prayer.

Still in the cafe, wooyoung was saying thanks to the director and crew members. His eyes were secretly searching for her. She had left without saying goodbye. He couldn't help but felt his heart sank a bit. He took out his phone from his pocket...nothing. Not even a goodbye text? Seyoung ahh...are you alright?

It was only 3 hours later that wooyoung got home. He had another schedule after wgm. After showering and changing...he tossed and turned in his bed. Still nothing on his phone.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter