To Love Again

You Belong With Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day Seyoung met up with her best friends at their favorite cafe. They were talking about their boyfriends when the conversation was suddenly pointed towards Seyoung.

SJ: You haven't? Seriously? Daebak!!

SY: (embarrassed)...

EH: But you have been together for almost four months and you've been to his place a couple of times...doesn't he...I mean...

SY: Yahh...I go to his place coz we can't date anywhere else...not because of that...

SJ: Keurae...it's not like you have to...but how does he deal with it? I'm sure he has tried to, right? He's a normal hot blooded young man after all and he's crazy about you...I saw that since WGM...how he used to look at you....

SJ & EH: Awwwwwwww....

SY: Stop it you two! How can two people think so alike? Aigooo...but...I think it's getting harder and harder for him. The last time I was with him, he couldn't even sleep...

EH: Aigooo...poor Woyoung ssi...sleep separately then(sympathetic)

SY: Yahh...you make it sound like I'm purposely torturing him...but because of that, we had to...sleep separately

SJ: It's important to him that you're okay with it. It has to be mutual. Still...it must be tough for him coz it sounds like he wants it more.

EH: Coz he's a man  Soojin ahh. When you were with Hwan oppa, how did you feel?

SY: It never crossed my mind, we were so busy dealing with his parents...and he never...you know tried to cross the line. To be fair, I didn't actually encourage him aswell...maybe it just wasn't the right time for me...

SJ: But you encourage Wooyoung ssi? Is that what you're saying?

SY: Well..I...(stuttering)

EH: Omaigad!..I never thought this day would come...cham!I knew this when I saw you tickling his palm in bed during WGM...nappeun kijibe (you bad girl!)

SY: I wouldn't normally do all this... but we got married first, so we got used to sleeping next to each other...it's weird...our romance...I have to admit...

SJ: You mess with him and you leave him cold...aigooo...You do that all the time, don't you?

SY: Well that's because...

EH: Seyoung ahh (eyeing Seyoung)...wait...you're thinking about it too, aren't you?

SY: Well...he IS the man I love...so...I guess I'm...also...attracted to him...(shy)

EH: Daebakk!! Our ice princess' heart is finally melting! Then what's stopping you?

SY: I don't know what to expect...he gets upset when I , but then push him away.

SJ: Well of course. Don't get him all excited and you run away...that's unfair to him...

EH: Yes...if you're not ready...don't at all...you're confusing him...

SY: But...I...haihhh!! I'm not fooling around...I want to be with him, but I feel like as a girl, I should always say 'no'...I was brought up that way...

SJ: Hmmm...it will come naturally...don't worry...don't think too much when the time is right...

SY: There is something else stopping me...it makes our future uncertain...I'm afraid to commit...

EH: Seyoung ahh...nothing is certain...do what your heart tells you...you're a big girl now.

SY: I know... Eunhye ya...you and Do Hyun...have you guys?

EH: Seyoung ahh...I've been with Do Hyun since I was 24 ...what do you think? It's just that I've been putting off engagement...I want my career to stabilise first...

SY: You don't mind if you don't end up with him?

EH: I take it one day at a time...he's worried about it though...Seyoung ah...we never know what's meant to be...so if you want Wooyoung to be the one, you let it be...whatever happens in the future, he will always be your first, the one you really wanted...so take your time in making sure...

SY: I need to think about it more...I chickened out everytime...but thank you girls...I will follow my heart, I'll try to find the courage..

SJ: Keurae...

SY: But I've stopped him so many times, I don't know if he still...

SJ: Then you just have to make the first move...knowing you, he might already be too careful around you ...go slow...

SY: I don't exactly have the time to go slow (thinking out loud)

EH: What did you say?...Why? Is there something wrong?

SY: Aniya...I will try...haihhh!! Why is love so complicated...

SJ: Aigooo...uri Seyoungie is finally going to....awwwwwwww...

EH: Seyoung ahh...I've never seen you this conflicted...you must really love him...good for you chingu...

SJ: Wooyoung ssi is so lucky, you never even considered all this before...I should take him out for drinks!

SY: Yahh!! Obahajima!! 

They laughed together...but deep down in Seyoung's heart, she was still anxious about leaving him. How he would react...She wanted to show him how much he meant to her, enough to last him the coming months she won't be around...if she could only find the courage...

 


💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘

 

On her way back from meeting the girls, as Seyoung was driving. She was trying to look around for the people that followed her the other day. Once clear, she felt relieved. As she was going into an intersection, she received a call from her father.

SY: Uh appa...

AP: Seyoungie where are you right now?

SY: On the way back appa? Wae? You want me to stop somewhere?

AP: Aniya...ppalli jibeuro wa (hurry home).  He's been waiting long...(chuckling)

SY: He? Nuga? Is Hwan oppa already there?

AP: Aniya...it's Wooyoung...

SY: MWO!!!( Suddenly braking in the middle of the road...cars were honking from all directions) Omo! Chamkkan man...(panicked, started driving again)

AP: Yaaaa...jushimhae!!! Drive properly...

SY: Appa...you sound drunk...

AP: A little bit maybe...hahaha

SY: But how did he? Why...I mean how?....(can't speak)

AP: He said you never invited him...he's going to the airport at 4...you better hurry. He's been here for almost one hour...

Seyoung immediately checked her rear view mirror? Am I being followed or not? Haihhh...Jang Wooyoung! You're going to put yourself in danger...how did you ever?...but then Seyoung spotted the black car again...I can't go home like this. She'll find out...Think hard Seyoungie...

Seyoung stopped at a nearby crowded mall. She parked her car and went in. She walked around for ten minutes and came out the back entrance. Once there, she immediately got into a cab...

SY: Ahjussi...komawoyo (still looking around)

TD: I'm glad you called Seyoung ssi...(smiling)

SY: I can't drive my car home...

TD: It's difficult being a celebrity...

SY: No...it's not that ahjussi...do you still remember my house address?

TD: Of course...how to forget a sad looking girl in my cab...I'll get you home...

SY: Komawo ahjussi....

Seyoung continued to chat with taxi driver ahjussi until she reached home. Thank God Wooyoung's car was not at her front gate. She rushed in...to see her mom smiling at her and both Wooyoung and her dad chatting in front of the tv. Aigoooo....what a sight! Both men turned around...

AP: Oh...wasso. Here...Wooyoung brought me ginseng wine (proudly showing it)...but he's not drinking more than one small glass. We don't want him to board the wrong plane...hahaha

SY: Wooyoung ahhh...how did you..?

WY: (smiling)...how was your date with the girls?

SY: huh? Ohhhh...it was fine (didn't know what to do)

OM: Keundae Seyoungie...where's your car?

SY: Uh?,...ohhh...Soojinie is taking it here later...

AP: Why don't you guys talk alone. I have asked all the questions I want to him...(he patted Wooyoung's back)

OM: Here are some cookies and choco drink. Bring this up and show him your room or out to the green house Seyoungie. You can talk privately there.

SY: Omma...

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter