I'll Protect You...

You Belong With Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wooyoung was in his van, on his way to practice. He was smiling to himself, thinking about the time he spent with Seyoung. He was proud of himself for successfully resolving Seyoung's jealousy issue. If she's like that everytime she's jealous...I don't think I mind so much. She gives the best medicine everytime she feels sorry...'Saranghae Wooyoung ahh', she said to him as she kissed him that morning. Wooyoung felt all his defenses crumble at her words. He felt warm all over as she pulled him close to her...He loved that she showed how she felt when she had to. It's the first time he felt being equally cherished by his girl. All his past relationships only relied on him giving his affections, but now he's also receiving. It made his heart calm and safe.  Haihhhhh...you always teach me something new baby..

MJ: Oppa...stop smiling already...it's getting weird. (Minji was shaking her head)

WY: Yahh...I wasn't smiling...(still smiling)

MJ: Aigooo...I should get you a mirror. She makes you crazy happy doesn't she? Se unni...

WY: Ya...don't ask if you already know...

MJ: Oppa. Did Hana come looking for you yesterday?

WY: Hana? No...wae?

MJ: She called me asking where you were...

WY: Really? I told her I'd be home, resting. I wonder what she wants that is so urgent. Anyway, the day after tomorrow I'll be leaving for Japan for ten days for my solo...I can probably see her after I get back...

MJ: Keurae...but I don't think she can wait that long...it sounded urgent. Where are you going to meet her oppa?

WY: Can you arrange a place Minji ah? Maybe at Dongwon uncle's cafe like before...I can't have her at my apartment, Seyoung might be there...and I don't want another girl there, I've changed the passcode.

MJ: Okay...but why can't she just text you oppa...she's too popular now. It's not easy to cover up. And both of  you have followers...if you get caught...haihhhh...it's gonna be complicated.

WY: Don't worry. If I get caught...I'm going to announce I'm dating someone else. I can't have Seyoung seeing me shipped with another girl like that...

MJ: Oppaa(surprised)....you are really in love aren't you? Omo! I feel like crying...huuuuhuuuuu (over acting)

WY: Yahhh!! Stop it! Anyway, when is your Se unni's movie press con? She wants me to watch that...

MJ: It's on the day you get back from Japan...morning…

WY: That's great...I'll be back at dawn.  I’ll be watching from home then...I hope she'll come see me after that...I'd be missing her like crazy by then...even today...(thinking out loud again)

MJ: Oppa!! You are making my hair stand!!! Aaa uhhhh....

WY: Opps...I wasn't supposed to say that out loud. Mian...(shut up! Jang Wooyoung)

The van stopped in front of The Street cafe and Jun K and Khun got into the van from there.

KH: Wooyoung ahhh...look what I've got! (Showing Cat's funeral promo booklet with Seyoung picture holding a rose)

WY: Hyunggg!!! Where did you get that? (Trying to grab it)

JK: Yahhh...Seyoung ssi nooooomu yeppueda!! I realized that now...haihhh...Wooyoung ahh...she looks like a doll here! I'm officially jealous today...

WY: Hyunggg...what are you saying? Why didn't she give me this?

KH: Coz she knows you'll nag her...your jealousy is no joke...how can you scold her for what she wears...for kissing scenes in dramas...aigooo

WY: I don't understand it myself...(reflecting)...but why does she look too cute here? What am I going to do? All those men...

KH: You can't be saved anymore...(shaking his head)...

WY: Ahhh...she's beautiful...(looking through the booklet...

JK: Don't you care about the story line at all?

WY: I choose not to care or I'll be jealous...

Khun and Jun K just shook their heads and left him alone.

 

 💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝

 

Seyoung was at the market buying some groceries for her mom.  She had her jeans and sneakers on as usual.  She also put on her favourite baseball cap and her shades on.  After she got all she needed she went to the parking lot, loaded the stuff, and got into her car. As she drove out of his building, she received a phone call from Hwan.  Putting her phone on hands free, she answered his call.

SY: Oh…oppa. What’s going on?

JH: Seyoung ahh…where are you right now?

SY: Right now?…Emm…I’m just on my way home. I went to the market early in the morning.

JH: Keurae? No..nothing…I just wanted to know…can we meet for lunch. I..I think I need to tell you something…

SY: Lunch? Sure oppa…but how can we meet alone…is anyone else coming?

Seyoung pulled over at the side of the road so that she could talk more comfortably with Hwan.

JH: But…this is rather private…I can’t have anyone else listening…

SY: Really?...Hmmm…

JH: Are you really afraid? People seeing us together? A..are you seeing someone, Seyoungie? He might misunderstand, is it?

SY: Oppa…ah…aniya. Why don’t you come over our house. It’s safer…Not today, maybe tomorrow? I’ll tell omma and appa.  We can talk inside the greenhouse. You can even stay over for dinner. How’s that?

JH: Keurae…I can visit omonim and abunim as well. Komawo…keundae Seyoung ahh…himnae…

SY: Huh? What do you mean oppa?

JH: N..nothing…just be strong. You always have me, don’t forget that. Got it?

SY: Keromyo…komawoyo…

After she hung up, she started to drive back into the freeway.  She noticed a black car doing the same. She then purposely changed lanes and the car did exactly the same thing too…

SY: Mwoya? Am I being followed? (she started to panic)

Seyoung drove her car fast and tried to lose the car that followed her.  She took a different route to her home, worried that she might be followed there.  After about twenty minutes, the car stopped following her, maybe sensing that she had seen them.  Her heart was beating fast, and she pulled over at a gas station.  She broke down and cried…

SY: What’s happening? This has never happened to me before…Musowo (I’m scared)… Did she know I was with Wooyoung? When did she start following me? Wooyoung ahhh….what am I going to do? Ottohke...(wiping her tears).

 

💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝

 

At the practice room, Wooyoung was dancing alone.  He was preparing for his solo and was dancing at any chance that he had.  While resting and drinking water, he heard someone coming in…it was Hana.

HN: Oppa!! You’re here…

WY: Hana? How did you ever get here? Who brought you here?

HN: I have my ways, don’t worry oppa…I miss you (running to him and holding his hand)

WY: Yahh…stay away

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter