The Road To You...

You Belong With Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seyoung was a little drunk after the bachelorette night with the girls and she was half asleep on Soojin's bed. Hwan came into the room in his pajamas and slippers. He barely had time to put his robe on.

JH: Seyoung too? But I just carried...haihh! (still panting)

SJ: She's not quite drunk but she still might go into the wrong room! She's tired, sleepy...and a bit tipsy...I need to send these other two to their rooms...

SY: (woke up...groggy)...it's okay oppa...I can go on my own...

SJ: Park Seyoung, SIT!!

She immediately sat.

JH: Aigoo...I'm the groom...now I'm an . Let's go...I'll take you there...(she tood up and Hwan pushed her shoulders from the back...)

SJ: Hahaha...what a sight! Hey...where are your slippers?

SY: Ahhh...molla! This is embarrassing!! Just let me walk properly...(barefoot...trying to push Hwan's hands from her shoulders)

JH: Don't argue with me! It's late!

Hwan towed her to her room with difficulty. Eunhye was already there getting her bed ready. As soon as she landed on the bed she curled up and slept...

SY: Ahhhh......this is heavennnnnnnn...

EH: Sure Seyoungie...

JH: What is she wearing anyway?

EH: A nightie...it's the theme oppa. That's why guys are not allowed...don't tell me...you wore a suit for your bachelor's party just now?

JH: Of course!

EH: God! You're no fun oppa...by the way, where did she throw her slippers? (covering her with a blanket)...Oh? She must've left them in our room...I'll look for them. I'll be back...

JH: Keurae.. hurry back. I must go...I can't be here long...

EH: Eunggg...(left the room)

Suddenly there the room bell was ringing. It was ringing non-stop so Hwan got up and ran to open the door.

As he opened the door...he saw a man with a face mask and a cap on...

JH: Oh! Are you looking for someone?

Wooyoung panicked and wanted to go immediately, thinking he got the wrong room. Suddenly...

SY: Oppa...who is it?

WY: (Wait...isn't that her voice?)

SY: Oppa! Why won't you answer me? Ahhh...where are my slippers? (Only her voice was heard...)

Wooyoung's eyes widened as he saw Seyoung walking groggily to the door. Her hair was messy and she only had a nightie and a thin robe on.  Wooyoung's heart sank and he stood there frozen...

SY: Who is it?

JH: Seyoung ahh...God! Go back to bed! (Trying to take off his robe to cover her)

She came forward and her eyes started squinting...trying to identify him. Wooyoung wanted to run but he couldn't move...the thought of Seyoung being with another man almost paralysed him...Park Seyoung, what do I do now?

JH: Mister...I think you should leave. I better call security...

SY: Wo...Wooyoung? (finally recognizing him)

JH: What? (Turning to look at him again) Wooyoung ssi?

Wooyoung was caught. He had no choice but to slowly remove his mask.

JH::It is you! Wooyoung ssi! Why...why are you here? How did you...

WY: I'm sorry for barging in...can..can I talk to Seyoung?

Hwan hesitated and looked at Seyoung.

JH: Why don't you come again in the morning...as you can see, she's...

SY: It's okay oppa...I'll listen to him...he has come all the way...

JH: Are you sure? You don't have to and it's late...

SY: mmmm...don't worry...(rubbing her head...she was still quite tipsy)

JH: Alright...I'll be right across if you need me...Wooyoung ssi...please make it quick...(leaving them)

Wooyoung got into the room and immediately kneeled down.

SY: Omo! Wooyoung ahh...get up! What are you doing? (tried to pull him up)

WY: I'm sorry...I'm sorry...forgive me. I don't know exactly what I'm doing here...I'm beside myself now...but I had to see you. I need to hear it from you...Seyoung ahh...please forgive me...

SY: Just get up first...

WY: I know I'm too late...I have given up a long time ago...but when I saw you again the other day...and

SY: Wooyoung ahh...

WY: And your scrapbook....

SY: You read it?

WY: I can't give you up...I realize now...the love you had for me...I can never love that way again...no one...no one can love me like you did...Seyoung ahh...

SY: I wrote in the scrapbook everything I had to say...there's nothing more to forgive...just go Wooyoung ahh...don't do this to yourself..you don't need to do all this.  You are Jang Wooyoung...

WY: I'm just a man who still loves you...I left you because I was scared...you were hurt because of me...

SY: I know...but you knew that losing you scared me more, I've said it so many times...but you left me anyway...I don't know what's right or wrong anymore...I just know that it's over, you wanted out...it's been two years...I...have moved on...you forced me to forget you and move on...I did...

WY: Is there anything I can do? For us to...

SY: For us what Wooyoung ahh? Be friends? You know that's impossible...just go...I'm not angry and I don't resent you...there's no unfinished business between us...but I can't be your friend...it was either all or nothing with you...

Seyoung walked to the door and opened it. Wooyoung had no choice but to follow her to the door...

SY: Good bye Wooyoung ahh...(turning to go in)

As she turned, Wooyoung held her from the back...his arms around her shoulders. He hugged her tightly.

WY: I can't believe I lost you Seyoung ahh... I feel...I feel like I'm dying...save me. Seyoung ahhh...save me (warm tears fell on her shoulder and she turned to him)

SY: Don't cry anymore...for me or for us. Be happy Wooyoung ahhh...this is enough. We have suffered enough...(wiping his tears, he took her hand and kissed her palm)...you...have suffered enough...don't be sad anymore...

WY: But I...I miss you so much...

SY: (looked at him, her gaze softened, her hand lingered on his face, wiping his tears away)...you're still a big baby...

WY: I...need you...

Wooyoung closed his eyes as she wiped his eyes but when she suddenly realized what she was doing...she pulled her hand away

SY: ...take care Wooyoung ahh...

As she closed the door behind her, Seyoung walked listlessly to her bed. She fell onto it, feeling her energy drained from her body...'Jang Wooyoung....Do you know how hard I tried to forget you', she whispered as warm tears fell...'I didn't allow myself to even say your name since you left...but how many times have I said it these past weeks? Don't do this to me...' She curled up in bed, and just let herself cry this time.

 

 💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙

 

Minji and Dongwon didn't know what to do seeing Wooyoung slumped at his seat in the van. His eyes closed. They were exchanging looks with one another.

WY: I can't believe I lost her. It feels real now...she's really slipping away...

DW: Hyung...

MJ: It's a bad idea...coming here...

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter