Protecting You...

You Belong With Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At 4.30, Wooyoung's phone rang and he jumped to answer it.

WY: Seyoungie?

SY: Eung Wooyoung ahh...you're not sleeping?

WY: How can you even ask me that? Where are you?

SY: I'm still on the road. It's raining a bit. Don't worry...go to sleep.

WY: I can't. I am worried…This was not how I imagined our night would end...

SY: Baby....I'll make it up to you some other time...I was really sleepy...

WY: Yahhh...do you think I just want that from you? Is that all you think you are to me? (worried sick)

SY: You're being sensitive again sweetheart.  Jang Kok Jong ahjussi!! (trying to make him feel better)

WY: You’re joking again Park Nong Dam ssi….

SY: Kerom... What was it you wanted then?

WY: Ahhhh....I can't tell you now. Not like this...I have to do it face to face...

SY: Eiiiiii....you said that was not what you wanted...(giggling)

WY: Arghhhh....jinjja aniyaaaaa....

SY: It's raining heavily now baby...I'll hang up now...

WY: Call me again after half an hour....

SY: Eunggggg......I love you...

WY: I love you too....haihhh....dapdaphae...

 

 ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

 

Seyoung called her mother to let her know she was coming home. She was surprised her daughter was on the road. Seyoung told her what happened.

OM: You must be tired...why don't you stop for coffee?

SY: I can't. I'm in the middle of a freeway...and it's raining...

OM: I can't believe you're driving in this condition...your driving skill is not even that great to begin with...and your bad eyesight...(nagging)

SY: Ommaaaa...hwanajima (don't be angry)

OM: A worried mom is an angry mom. Try having a daughter...

SY: Mian....omma...saranghae...(aegyo)

OM: Aigooo...just hurry and get here or Wooyoung will not hear the end of this.

SY: Omma...you know it's not his fault. Don't say that...

OM: Ahhh...molla...just drive carefully.

SY: Eungggg!! I'll be home soon...

OM: Okay sweetie...jushimhae...

 

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

 

It was 5.05 am. Wooyoung was pacing back and forth. He looked at his phone a dozen times to make sure it was working. Why isn't she calling?

5.15. There was still no call from Seyoung. Wooyoung couldn't take it anymore and dialed her number. The call was disconnected. Park Seyoung....this is no time for a joke...call me! Or answer my call!!

At 6 am...Wooyoung dozed off still clutching his phone. Just a few minutes after that, his phone rang. It was Seyoung’s mom.

WY: Omonim…

OM: Wooyoung ahh….it’s Seyoungie…you need to come back…hurry! (crying)

WY: What’s going on omonim? Is she okay? She was supposed to call me?

OM: There was an accident…and right now, she’s been brought to emergency…her sisters are at the police station…

WY: Accident? No…no…(his knees gave way and he fell on the floor)

OM: Wooyoung ahh…are you still there?

WY: Is she…is she going to be okay? (stuttering)

OM: I don’t know…she’s still unconscious…they are prepping her for surgery…I’ll text you our location…(she said between sobs)

WY: What can I do?

OM: She’s going to ask for you when she gains consciousness…just be here, arasso? Putakhae Wooyoung ahh…

Wooyoung felt his world collapsing and he just stared into space, unable to move. Seyoung ahh…please, please be alright…I’ll do anything….

 

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

 

In Seoul, Nickhun was the first to see the news and called him.

NK: Wooyoung ahh...where are you? I just saw the news. Don’t drive, I’ll come get you.

WY: Hyunggg....help me.

NK: The accident area has been cleared. All her belongings were surrendered to her family.

WY: Hyung...don't talk about her like that...like she can't do anything on her own...it's Seyoung...she's a strong girl....

KH:The family is waiting for her condition to stabilise. They have requested complete privacy for her to recuperate.

WY: (Shaken) I feel numb...I need to see her hyung...it's my fault, isn't it? She had to drive this morning because of me...

NK: Don't think like that! Where are you? I'll come get you....just text me your location...

WY: I'm here...I mean...where am I? (Feeling dizzy)

NK: Jang Wooyoung!! Get a grip of yourself! Just switch on your location. I'll find you...wait for me. Don't do anything stupid...and stop thinking nonsense!!

Wooyoung fell on his knees and he searched for her news online.

Actress Park Seyoung involved in early morning collision. Wooyoung's eyes widened as he saw the condition of her car. My baby...

Paramedics came to the scene 10 minutes after a call was made by a passerby. Her family was contacted and they were ushered to a nearby hospital. Her condition was still unknown and the family has requested for complete privacy in this difficult time. Their focus is for her condition to stabilise and she will be transfered to the family doctor's hospital when she can be moved. Her agency will issue an official statement regarding her condition for her fans and well wishers.

Tears rolled down Wooyoung's face. He remembered her smile as she waved to him this morning...Wooyoung hugged his knees and sobbed uncontrollably. He felt helpless...he felt respons

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter